BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
nothing better than the classics! i use it for more than just dishes. its really the only liguid soap im not allergic to. i use it to shampoo my dog, clean counters, soak dirty pans, spot clean carpets, and more. obviously a great value, and i would recommend.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
This product just can't be beat! It's used for so many different things around the house it's almost a multipurpose cleanser. The blue is the best and can work for cleaning dishes, pet baths, carpet cleaning and so much more. It's the holy grail for dish soap.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the most effective dishwashing soaps I have used. You don't need much to clean a whole sink of dishes, and it stays sudsy throughout the process. The only downside is that my hands do feel dried out after, but it's worth it to have clean dishes.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
This has always been my go to soap, especially since I have been in college. I feel like this cleans everything and doesn't leave a funny residue on the dishes or my hands. You can get this at walmart, target, pretty much anywhere and the price is not that bad!
Stephanie W.
Nothing compares to blue Dawn dishsoap! It helps loosen up even tough cooked on food. There are many natural home cleaners that you can make using this dishsoap as an ingredient as well! I only buy this even though it is more expensive than some other options.
Taura M.
Clairton, PA
This is the only type of dish soap I use when I am cleaning dishes by hand. I cook Everyday so it cuts through grease without a problem! And I also watch my daughters bottles in this daily. I buy the biggest bottle dawn sells at SAMs club for my refill at home
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
The dish soap is very good because it lasts a lot time because you don't need to put a lot on the dishes with one dot and add water if like to you are set. The smell of the dawn soap is very nice scent. its very affordable you can find it at Walmart or target.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite dish soap and definitely things my dishes and have some salad so good it's definitely effective to good value has a very good scent to it. I purchased mine at Walmart I can purchase it at any local grocery store or any store that carries it
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Heather S.
I use this for everything!!!! Great for washing dishes and making everything just come right off! Wonderful to bath your pets in to kill any fleas! And one of my favs, mix some with peroxide and you have an awesome stain remover for clothes, carpet, anything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?