BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Farrah D.
Port Lavaca, TX
Number one dish soap to use. I would pick this brand over any other. Takes on hard grease and can use to clean many other things. Also leaves your hands soft.
Jess L.
Christiana, DE
The only soap I buy cleans my baby bottles and all the dishes a little really goes a long way. I also love how they helped with the oil spill. Way to go guys!
Megan S.
This bottle seems to have lasted forever – which is a good thing. When I have grease on my hands, this is what I turn to to get it off. Good stuff right here!
Maria E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I USE IT FOR EVERYTHING , IF YOU GET A STAIN ON YOUR CLOTHES PUT SOME DAWN ON IT OVER NIGHT AND WHEN YOU WASH IT , IT WILL CLEAN IT UP
Stephanie Y.
Everything you see in commercials is true! One little drop and you can wash a ton of dishes. Smells amazing and makes it easy to get through washing dishes.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Dawn is the only liquid soap that ive used to wash my son's bottles . I don't trust any other brand when it comes to washing his bottle/cups/plates/spoons .
Maria D.
Princeton, WV
Absolutely love this brand I will never change . I swear by this product . It cuts grease so good and I also wash my dogs in it . Kills fleas in an instant.
V E.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is one of my go-to dish soaps. I typically buy the miniature versions because I also have a dish-washer. It's also a great soap to use on animals.
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously you can never go wrong with this soap. I use to wash dishes, bathe my dogs and even clean my shower. They soap gets the job done every single time!
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
I love Dawn, not only does it wash the dishes but you can mix with vinegar or peroxide and they help get hard stains out, and dawn does not dry my hands out,
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?