BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Missy S.
This is all we use in my household. You will never change my mind on this product. Unless you find a dopa that magically washes the dishes for me. Ha.
We are spoiled with our dishwasher but for small amounts of dishes this is perfect!!!
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I've been using this brand of dish washing detergent for YEARS1 Sometimes for extra cleanness I add a little Clorox Bleach. After I use DAWN it does cause my fingers to become ashy/dry, but it serves its purpose and get the job done. 10/10
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
I grew up with my mom using this soap! I have always bought the original blue, and I love how its so tough on grease! There are so many uses for this...I use it to make my homemade granite counter top cleaner, put some in with hot water to soak tough dishes, & we also use it to bath our dogs because its great for killing fleas!
Naomi S.
Dawn is one of the trusted dis soap companies that I have been using for years now. It leaves pot, plates, cups, etc. clean and looking spotless. Dawn is also one of the most affordable dish wash companies.
angie h.
blaine, MN
I use this for just about everything! I add it to the cloth diaper wash when i want to strip them, add it to my cleaning mixture, use for craft projects for the kids, and the dishes of course. The smell is nice and the uses are endless.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
I'm an oil painter and I use this soap to get my paints and mediums off my hands, my clothes and other surfaces. It removes them quickly and easily. I also don't have a dish washer but with dawn I know my dishes are really getting clean.
Brittany P.
Honestly you can use this product for a numerous amount of things, I use it for laundry to help get out stains, and I use it to clean my make up brushes and gets the job done!
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the whole line of Dawn dish soaps. A little soap goes on a long way on a sponge. It's powerful on stuck on good and grease and gentle enough to even clean animals in oil spills. Seriously, great stuff! It's dish mastic in a bottle!
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
The other brands just do not compare, I use this product for some many other uses in addition to dishes,.it gets stains out, is great for fleas on cats, cleans house plants without harming them, lifts hair color, so many more for any of my fellow Pinterest addicts just look up this on there and you will be glad that you did.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?