BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Ashley M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
We use dawn dish soap all the time! It's great for cleaning dishes but add some bleach and we have a great disinfectant we use around the house as well
liliana r.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff has been around since I can remember a very long time my mother used this dish soap and now I use it in my own home it simply does the job.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Not only does it cut the grease on your dishes. It also is great for taking out stains on you clothes. Also washows my dog and keep the flees off him.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
Always find myself going back to this dish soap. It always seems to last longer than other brands. I love the smell and how well it cleans the dishes.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
There is no competition here. The original blue Dawn dish soap is the best. Great for dishes as well as a variety of other household cleaning projects!
Shelby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I make a multipurpose cleaner out of it, wash dogs, and dishes with this stuff. It kills fleas and cuts through grease like a charm.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I will never use anything different than Dawn soap. This does so many things . I mix this with peroxide and it gets stains out of just about anything!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The only kind of dish soap I will use. It is the only one that seems to get off all the crud without a ton of scrubbing. I will not use any other kind.
Brandy N.
Birmingham , AL
I use this in the Fiji Cherry Blossom Scent and it makes my whole kitchen smell amazing and it removes grease and stains. Always will be my go to soap.
O O.
I use this at work where I wash a ton of dishes every day, it works very very well. Ou only need a tiny bit to clean a lot of dishes. Smells nice too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?