BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
K'COURTNEY B.
Best dish soap out ill buy this over anything its not a bad price and you can find it in any store family Dollar Target krogers i always go to walmart
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
The only kind I use is this. Gets my dishes super clean with barely any soap. Also is excellent at lifting grease and oil stains from my work uniforms.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is a really good dish detergent. I also use it as a shampoo for my cats, because it's cheap, not harmful, and kills bacteria and bugs really well!
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I haven't found much in the kitchen (or bathroom) that you can't clean with Dawn. It's a staple in my household and I would t replace it for anything.
Amanda F.
Not only does dawn do great with getting my dishes clean but also works wonders getting stains out of clothes, carpeting and just in general cleaning!
Arron B.
St. Charles
My forever go to dishwashing liquid, there is nothing that can stand up against dawn. Other than having tons of uses it cleans my dishes immaculately.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I will never use anything different than Dawn soap. This does so many things . I mix this with peroxide and it gets stains out of just about anything!
Tyra B.
Orrville, OH
Good soap for sanitizing dishes and for getting even dried food off of dishes, it's also gentle on the skin so it doesn't dry it out as you're washing.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
There is no competition here. The original blue Dawn dish soap is the best. Great for dishes as well as a variety of other household cleaning projects!
Kimberly T.
It's been around since grandma's days for a reason. Works greatest, smells great, and makes great bubbles for backyard play. The only brand I ever buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?