BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It doesn't get any better than the original blue dawn! The absolute best for washing dishes. Grease doesn't stand a chance with this stuff! Wonderful product!
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn really does cut the grease while using less liquid. Its a little pricey as dish liquid goes but totally worth it if you're willing to spend a little more.
Christin H.
Florence, AL
We use this on a daily basis. We use it for everything...from cleaning my 6 month olds bottles to washing the dog. This is a truly multi purpose soap. love it
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Farrah D.
Port Lavaca, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Number one dish soap to use. I would pick this brand over any other. Takes on hard grease and can use to clean many other things. Also leaves your hands soft.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish soap. The dishes most cases come clean very easily, it doesn't dry your hands out & smells really good. Usually there are coupons out to!
Megan S.
This bottle seems to have lasted forever – which is a good thing. When I have grease on my hands, this is what I turn to to get it off. Good stuff right here!
Tonisha T.
I love Dawn because it is tough and grease and saves me time with washing my dishes. They also support the wildlife conservation which I think is really cool.
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only dosh liquid i will use. Used for many purposes. Cleans all surfaces of my home. I mop with jt. Clean my bathroom. Kitchen table. Wash my animals. Lol
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
I will never buy another dish liquid! It works tough on grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I also love that I can safely use it on my dog when he gets fleas!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?