BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jazmin E.
CLERMONT
I've been using Dawn for years. Even though they have tons of great scents I tend to stick to the original. I also use it for cleaning my shower! Combine it with some vinegar and you have the most effective and cheapest shower cleaner ever!
Alex H.
Best soap to use. You don't have to constantly pour more on the sponge. Great to use when taking any heavy sauce off. Just dab a bit at the bottom and put a smidge of hot water.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I love Dawn! Point blank only dish washing detergent i buy. I have tried other brands one because i thought i would love it and it smelled great and I just didn't feel like my dishes where clean! Dawn never fails me and I wont buy any other brand!
jackie m.
Dawn is the best for washing the dishes it's super concentrated so you don't have to use the whole bottle it gives a nice lather and gets stuck on food off fairly easy I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes, it's a great soap!
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
I have tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one I will ever use regularly. It cleans great, very soapy, and tough on grim. Plus it comes in a lot of different types. I personal like the regular but the green apple is great too.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is hands down the best and most effective dish soap there is. A little bit goes a long way. It definitely gets tough stuff off of my dishes and bakeware.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Dawn dish washing liquid is a must have in any household. It is more expensive than the off brand, but it is worth it. It has a nice clean smell. I usually get it from Walmart pretty cheap with my coupons.
Debbie W.
Only dish soap I use, when I'm dealing with greasy mess, you can depend on dawn, plus because dawn works on breaking down the grease and separating it, so that your hand are not into that gross greasy mess..
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
The only brand of soap I will buy. other brands need a lot of soap to wash with, this one only needs a drop or two. we like to give our dogs a bath with it also. takes off all the oil from their fur. highly recommend it for washing pets!
Wendi M.
Marysville, OH
Love love love love this dish soap, and we have a dishwasher so I use it on our dog and any fleas are instantly killed by Dawn! it's also great for mixing with other products to make great homemade cleaners!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?