BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jazmin E.
CLERMONT
I've been using Dawn for years. Even though they have tons of great scents I tend to stick to the original. I also use it for cleaning my shower! Combine it with some vinegar and you have the most effective and cheapest shower cleaner ever!
Maria B.
San Diego, CA
I love this dish soap!!! It really does the job, not only one job but i use it for many jobs. It gets tough stains out of clothes. I use it to clean my fabric on my furniture and carpets for spot cleaning. Great price and works very well!!!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I love Dawn! Point blank only dish washing detergent i buy. I have tried other brands one because i thought i would love it and it smelled great and I just didn't feel like my dishes where clean! Dawn never fails me and I wont buy any other brand!
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
I have tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one I will ever use regularly. It cleans great, very soapy, and tough on grim. Plus it comes in a lot of different types. I personal like the regular but the green apple is great too.
Alex H.
Best soap to use. You don't have to constantly pour more on the sponge. Great to use when taking any heavy sauce off. Just dab a bit at the bottom and put a smidge of hot water.
Christina  C.
Golden, CO
I'm giving 5 stars because I positively LOVE the Dawn Olay dish soap because it doesn't dry out my hands, smells amazing, and cleans spotlessly!! I'm not as big of a fan of the normal dawn but that's because I love the Olay smells the best!!
jackie m.
Dawn is the best for washing the dishes it's super concentrated so you don't have to use the whole bottle it gives a nice lather and gets stuck on food off fairly easy I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes, it's a great soap!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Dawn dish washing liquid is a must have in any household. It is more expensive than the off brand, but it is worth it. It has a nice clean smell. I usually get it from Walmart pretty cheap with my coupons.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is hands down the best and most effective dish soap there is. A little bit goes a long way. It definitely gets tough stuff off of my dishes and bakeware.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?