BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda F.
Not only does dawn do great with getting my dishes clean but also works wonders getting stains out of clothes, carpeting and just in general cleaning!
liliana r.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff has been around since I can remember a very long time my mother used this dish soap and now I use it in my own home it simply does the job.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Not only does it cut the grease on your dishes. It also is great for taking out stains on you clothes. Also washows my dog and keep the flees off him.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
The only kind I use is this. Gets my dishes super clean with barely any soap. Also is excellent at lifting grease and oil stains from my work uniforms.
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
The dawn ultra is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through the grease better than any other. And it keeps my hands soft and they don't dry out using it.
Cheyenne l.
Dawn blue is the only dish soap we will use. From dishes to dog soap its the only thing we touch. Its washes any and everything we have stuck on dishes
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
I use Dawn all the time and it works like a charm. I barely have to scrub to get things off of dishes and the smells they come in are really good too.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
Always find myself going back to this dish soap. It always seems to last longer than other brands. I love the smell and how well it cleans the dishes.
Morgan T.
The best dishwashing liquid around! I always go for dawn over their competition because it works. It cuts scrubbing time and makes it more enjoyable.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
My mother, my grandmother, and my grandmother's mother all use this dish detergent. Obviously you can imagine this is also my favorite dish detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?