BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amy M.
Clive, IA
Have used this for years! It gets grease off pans more than any other brand I have tried! We I love the original scent! It leaves the dishes very clean
Alexandra C.
Definitely my go to for dish soap! It's great for greasy dishes, has a good smell, and never disappoints! I also love that it's safe to use on animals!
Hope H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does a great job. I use it to scrub dishes as well as pots and pans and it works well. Smells good. A little pricey but we like it if it goes on sale.
Sam H.
I never buy any product other than the original blue Dawn! This product has been test proven to be the best there is. We will continue using it forever
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Good product. Good price. Very good quality. The fragrance is also good.. it's very good on getting grease off of dishes and such. Gentle on the hands.
April M.
Good old original dawn. Can't go wrong! My favorite. For sooo many things. Not just dishwashing. We use it all over the house for all sorts of things.
Julia A.
Blue dawn is my go to for everything. It is so much more than just a dishwashing or hand washing liquid. Dawn is the ultimate stain fighter in clothes.
Jackeline U.
Houston
I've been using this for a long while and i can tell you that this thing really works. Dishes come out with no grease at all and it doesnt smell weird.
Mariah S.
Mount Vernon, IA
Good stuff. Gets the food off of dishes the way it should. Not much more to say about it, I guess. It's good dish soap that does what I need it to do.
Sarah W.
I grew up using dawn and I love it . It even helps get rid of fleas and gnats I usually get mine at the local grocery store and the sent is very clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?