BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rachael W.
Belden, MS
Wouldng use anything else! It's works amazing on dishes and you can even bath your pet with it! It kills the fleas! I love what the company does for animals especially during the time of the oil spill!! It's a wonderful brand and great product!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
The only brand of soap I will buy. other brands need a lot of soap to wash with, this one only needs a drop or two. we like to give our dogs a bath with it also. takes off all the oil from their fur. highly recommend it for washing pets!
Maria B.
San Diego, CA
I love this dish soap!!! It really does the job, not only one job but i use it for many jobs. It gets tough stains out of clothes. I use it to clean my fabric on my furniture and carpets for spot cleaning. Great price and works very well!!!
Joanne K.
Saginaw, MN
Not only does this clean my greasy pans quickly and effectively, it cleans my boyfriend's hands well after working on his cars. I'm extremely impressed with this product...as other, cheaper brands wouldn't break the grease like this one does!
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. Basic, affordable, and tough on any residue! I even bath my dog with it to remove any mud or dirt. It's going down in my family tradition!
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
How can anyone say anything bad about Dawn. There is nothing better to wash your dishes with or even with some of your house cleaning products. I use Dawn when I wash my floors.
Alex H.
Best soap to use. You don't have to constantly pour more on the sponge. Great to use when taking any heavy sauce off. Just dab a bit at the bottom and put a smidge of hot water.
Kari N.
Basic blue Dawn is the best dish soap made. I even keep a small bottle in my laundry room for grease spots on clothes. A little bit of Dawn, scrub it with a clean toothbrush & it gets out all grease spots, even if it's been washed & dried!
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
The only dish soap I will buy. I use it for so many different things. It can be mixed with a lot of other items to make super cleaners at home, its great on grease, and can be used to get stains out of clothes if done quickly after a spill.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?