BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Christina H.
Dawn is made of different stuff than other dishwashing liquids. It is much soapier than other brands and it has many other uses. Also it tastes good:)
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Best dish washing soap ever!! Cuts greese and grime and you only need a little each time! Don't forget they help wild animals, victims of oil spills :)
Kayla G.
Works great! Only soap that ever seems to get grease and dirt off easily! I also use this mixed with a bit of olive oil to clean my makeup brushes! :)
Jacqueline B.
Monroe
I have used dawn for years and for the price I stock up. It really cuts grease and one drop does it. It has many different uses. Ibwash my car with it
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent dish soap I use in the kitchen to scrub my dirty plates and pots. Doesn't have too strong of a scent to fill the kitchen, but gets the job done.
Brandy N.
Birmingham , AL
I use this in the Fiji Cherry Blossom Scent and it makes my whole kitchen smell amazing and it removes grease and stains. Always will be my go to soap.
Rebekah T.
Dawn ultra will always be the only dish soap I will ever use. It gets everything clean no matter how dirtier or greases this product will get it clean.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
So versatile. Not just for dishes. This is definitely the best for cutting through grease. It is more expensive, but it's worth it for the job it does.
liliana r.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff has been around since I can remember a very long time my mother used this dish soap and now I use it in my own home it simply does the job.
Jazmin R.
Morgantown, Ky
Dawn dish liquid is the best there is! Great at cleaning off grease from dirty dishes. We even use this to wash our dogs, as it kills fleas and ticks.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?