BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
This is the best I love it .... I takes all the grease away with only a little bit and I used it for more than doing the dishes for sample if my clothes has a hard grease stain this will help I done it before dawn is a miracle worker love ittt...
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I've used dawn for years. When I rescue kittens and puppies that have been abandoned, I'll use dawn to help bathe them and remove and fleas that they may have. It's safe for their sensitive skin and it does help get rid of the majority of fleas.
Andrea L.
Corvallis , OR
Every now and then I will try something new, however, I always go back to Dawn b/c it never lets me down where the others do. Sometimes, I go back even before the "other product" is gone, I just use it as a back up in case I forget to buy more.
Ashley C.
Dawn is seriously the only option for washing dishes. I tend to buy off brands of most products and I tried two different off brands that were compared to Dawn and hated both of them. There really is no comparison. While the off brands look and smell the same, they certainly do not go as far as Dawn does. Will forever be a loyal Dawn customer.
Kate B.
This is great for huge greasy messes, i am cooking all the time at my house and no matter how long I leave food stuck to the pan, Dawn gets it off. My roommates and I all share kitchen stuff as well and this stuff can usually last quite a while.
Amanda w.
Albany, GA
Dawn dish soap it the best there is no other dish soap that works nearly as good as dawn I wouldn't change up for anything !!! they have great scents and a good degreaser to !!!
Rachael W.
Belden, MS
Wouldng use anything else! It's works amazing on dishes and you can even bath your pet with it! It kills the fleas! I love what the company does for animals especially during the time of the oil spill!! It's a wonderful brand and great product!
Jennifer C.
Always my favorite - especially since they support wildlife with a part of their proceeds. And, it isn't only great for dishes it is an amazing stain remover for laundry as well.
Lynn A.
Encino, CA
My mom has always used Dawn, and so when I left the house for a place of my own this is the brand I knew I liked and trusted to get the job done. I have really dry hands and my hands don't get irritated from dish washing for lengthy periods. I also feel that I get more bang for my buck because a little goes a long way and gets the job done.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
My go to product for everything. Not just for dishes. I use this to remove stains from my laundry, to clean my windows and everything else. I absolutely love it. It's a lifesaver.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?