BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
I have tried many dishwashing soaps and by far, Dawn is the best. I can use less soap than any other brand I've tried, it lasts longer and it gets my dishes perfectly clean and dries with no streaks or spots.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Dawn is really the best dishwashing liquid out there. Sure there are cheaper brands, but they do not work as well. A small amount of Dawn really lathers up nicely in the water, whereas with cheaper products you have to use more to get the same amount of bubbles, which really doesn't end up saving you any money. Plus the scents are so great!
Jamie K.
Dawn dish soap is, by far, the best detergent for dishes. Ever. It is the very best at cutting grease. You don't have to use a lot and it works wonderfully. It has a great scent as well.
Andrea L.
Corvallis , OR
Every now and then I will try something new, however, I always go back to Dawn b/c it never lets me down where the others do. Sometimes, I go back even before the "other product" is gone, I just use it as a back up in case I forget to buy more.
Renee C.
This is one product I will not compromise on. I only use dawn in my kitchen. Nothing else works on tough grease like Dawn Blue. It also has a hundreds other uses around the house!
Vette S.
I have been using this product since i first started washing dishes as a child. This is a great product and i love the way it smells. It does the job well and leaves dishes very clean. It could be a little cheaper but i will never stop using it.
Jennifer C.
Always my favorite - especially since they support wildlife with a part of their proceeds. And, it isn't only great for dishes it is an amazing stain remover for laundry as well.
Alessandra A.
Portales, NM
I swear by Dawn dishsoap will not use any other brand. A little dab goes a long way. Do not use a dish washer so all dishes are by hand and never seem to have any problems. Also works as a stain remover in clothes just don't leave it on too long.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I've used dawn for years. When I rescue kittens and puppies that have been abandoned, I'll use dawn to help bathe them and remove and fleas that they may have. It's safe for their sensitive skin and it does help get rid of the majority of fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?