BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Paulina V.
Covington , GA
This is great for dishwashing but i also use when i give my cat a bath it kills all the fleas and its also workd great on other surfaces besides dishes
O O.
I use this at work where I wash a ton of dishes every day, it works very very well. Ou only need a tiny bit to clean a lot of dishes. Smells nice too!
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is pretty much the only dish soap I used. I love the smell of all of them and they do not leave residue on your dishes and is easy to rinse off.
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I haven't found much in the kitchen (or bathroom) that you can't clean with Dawn. It's a staple in my household and I would t replace it for anything.
Lauren
I will never buy any other brand but dawn! They're the best of the best and it definitely gets the job done! No smudges, no dirty dishes, it's perfect!
Sydney B.
Hewitt, NJ
Always gets my dishes really clean, it is gentle and you can purchase it almost anywhere. I also use it to clean other things such as my makeup brushes
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is a really good dish detergent. I also use it as a shampoo for my cats, because it's cheap, not harmful, and kills bacteria and bugs really well!
Kayla G.
Works great! Only soap that ever seems to get grease and dirt off easily! I also use this mixed with a bit of olive oil to clean my makeup brushes! :)
carmen g.
Dawn is just great for lots of things.. its animal friendly. great with stains on clothes. good to clean makeup brushes. and of course washing dishes.
Rebekah T.
Dawn ultra will always be the only dish soap I will ever use. It gets everything clean no matter how dirtier or greases this product will get it clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?