BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Katherine P.
Carbon Hill, AL
Always a favorite! It does not take much of this to wash a while sink full of dishes. I never use any other brand. It takes so much more of them to wash things.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has always been my favorite and it's my go to it cuts trough everything and it's awesome for cleaning windows carpet and so much more it also lasts forever
Kelley R.
This is the only dish soap I buy now. I use it for dishes, tough oil and grease stains on clothing and other messes around the house. Great all purpose cleaner!
Claire F.
Warrenton, VA
Works pretty well and all of the scents are decent. I feel like I have to use a lot, but we also don't have a dishwasher, so all of our dishes are done by hand.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product really cleans dishes with litte scrubbing required on your end. It leaves the dishes looking and feeling clean. It does not leave a residue behind.
Molissa C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Dawn dish soap has always been my favorite dish soap, I have used it for years. I will not buy the cheap brands, it has to be dawn! Such a great grease fighter.
Victoria B.
I love Dawn soap. It's great on my hands, and it gets the job done. There are many different scents that all smell great. They also do great stuff for wildlife.
tasha k.
Elyria, OH
Its a classic. Its safe and works great. Not only for doing the dishes, there are so many things that dawn can clean. Its safer then the cleaners with bleach.
Janelle R.
Orange, TX
I have used this product for years! I love that it only takes a small amount to wash a lot of dishes. I always have suds left after I've finished the dishes!!!!
Shamaka G.
Best brand of dish soap around. I use the 9 oz bottle and it last me for a month and I do a lot of dishes. So a little goes a long way and does alot. Love Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?