BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Santana M.
Gets the grease right off your dishes. Makes them very clean. I use this product to wash my dishes every day and they come out sparkling clean every day.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This is what i use when i have to wash dishes. Love that this last me almost forever. Very food lather and hwts the job done by cutting through the grit.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
Who doesn't use dawn !!!! As a mommy of 4 my hands are washing dishes all day... from sink to dishwasher. Dawn is easy on my hands . love this stuff 😍😍😍
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
Keeps my dishes clean , they smell good & it's helps take of hard stains like grease . The sent is very nice !! I would recommend the price is affordable
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best! It lasts longer while scrubbing dishes and it gets everything off so easily. I especially love how big it is cause it last me forever!!
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. Great for dishes as well as getting stains out of clothes. I also love that the company supports wildlife efforts.
Lori H.
Phoenix, AZ
We use this for washing dishes. I used it wash our kitten. I used it to get food coloring out of my carpet. I will never switch from this great product.
Melissa O.
Dawn is the best dish soap! I use it for anything greasy or extra tough to get out/off of dishes, counters, clothing, rags, chair, upholstery, ANYTHING.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Amazing product to wash dishes and also gets grease type stains out of clothes. Does make your sponge or dish cloth smell not so great after a few time.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mostly use my dishwasher. But for normal hand washing I use Dawn it cuts grease easily and gets stuff clean. And smelling good. Always on sale as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?