BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Dawn dish soap!! There's just no comparison to other brands. As a mother of three young children, I find different uses for it multiple times a day.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This soap lasts a really long time and just a couple of drops is all you will need. Even when I'm down at the end and add water it's still super powerful
Rebecca B.
Tucson, AZ
Nothing beats the original! Soaps up great and never leaves greasy residue. Dishes come out perfect every time! Smells good and a little goes a long way.
Tara P.
My go to for washing dishes. Works great on cutting kitchen grease. We even used it on our dog when he was covered in car grease and nothing else worked!
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This cuts through all the dirt and grime left on dishes and you only need a little bit. A bottle lasts forever! I like that it's gentle on the hands too.
Lori H.
Phoenix, AZ
We use this for washing dishes. I used it wash our kitten. I used it to get food coloring out of my carpet. I will never switch from this great product.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
Love using Dawn!!! Easy on my hands but hard on the grease ;). I love how clean it gets all of my dishes and I use it on hard stains in clothes as well.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
Who doesn't use dawn !!!! As a mommy of 4 my hands are washing dishes all day... from sink to dishwasher. Dawn is easy on my hands . love this stuff 😍😍😍
Kortney O.
Riverside, CA
The beat dish soap around. Cuts thru grease, doesn't dry my hands out! And not overly scented. I hate taking g a drink out of a cup and smelling soap!!!
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is my favorite dish washing soap! Really gets rid of the grease. It has a great scent! Also works great to remove stains from clothes! Great price!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?