BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
SueAnn B.
Use this for everything! Baby bottles, dogs, clothes stains - you name it Dawn cleans it! I have tried other cheap brands before and I'll never do it again. Will always go to Dawn!
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I love Dawn it works for everything I've used it to take oil stains out of clothes, clean up a dirty grease stained stove and my dishes are always so clean! I've used Dawn forever! There are somethings that I can change brands on but I always buy Dawn
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Malinda N.
Best cleaning product for grease and hard to clean pots and pans. My fav dish detergent. It doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. Best part you can always find coupons makes it a great buy for the cheap price!
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
Amazing! Use all the time and always have multiple scents to chose from which helps if you have to use it might as well make it somewhat fun! Good price, would recommend to others!
Erica P.
Tellico Plns, TN
This is a staple in my household! I use it for washing dishes and cleaning other things in my house as well as wash my pets with it. it cuts through grease and grime and is also good for killing fleas on pets.
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
The only dish soap that I use! I find that you don't need a lot of product so it lasts way longer than the dollar store or any other brands. I use this for dishes & for the bathroom.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Jaclyn M.
I have used many different brands of dish liquid. Some I liked; others, I did not! Dawn is one of the better dish liquids out there in my opinion! It cuts grease, has a light scent, and rinses with no problem!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?