BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Quan H.
Belle Chasse, LA
Did you know you could use Dawn to bath your dog to kill fleas? You could also add it to water and vinegar mix to make a safe floor cleaner. Dawn is gentle enough for everything.
Itz F.
This soap is a great soap. It lasts quite a while. I like the scent but doesn't last due to dirty dishes and dirty sponge. It is a good value and I buy this at Costco (big pack).
Josie C.
San Diego, CA
Our family uses dawn for things like dishes of course but also when we noticed our cat had flees, a quick dawn bath killed almost all of them and made the process so much quicker.
Gabrielle W.
Issaquah, WA
This is the best dish soap out there! You can't find anything better! I get it from Costco in a large bottle and refill all my little bottles! Love love love! You can't go wrong!
Stephanie A.
Claremore, OK
I have tried other brands and the generic. Nothing cuts grease like this does! I have used it for my dished for years and in a bind it takes the grease out of work clothes also!
Laura D.
York, PA
I grew up with my mom always buying Dawn... Ive tried other kinds but nothing ever got my dishes clean like Dawn. Great for soaking up the grease. I use it on my clothes as well!
Carissa  D.
Dawn is my cleaning go to! It's great for dishes, removing stains from clothes, and general household cleaning. Smells good, gentle on hands. Great product. A household classic.
Jen S.
Dawn with Oxiclean is my absolute fav! It breaks down grease better than most soaps and it doesn't even have to soak for long. The smell is also manageable and not overwhelming.
Anna P.
Maryland Heights, MO
My family, growing up, didn't own a dishwasher so I am very opinionated about dish soap and classic Dawn is my standard choice. The scent is nice and I like the blue color.
Desiree R.
Uh yes of course this product is awesome! In the process of washing your dishes and moisturizing your hands your doing something good for the environment. can you say WIN WIN?
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back