BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
I use this on everything from the pets to laundry spots to even the dishes. It never lets me down. I don't think they will ever be able to improve this formula!
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't see a reason to try any thing else when washing my dishes. Dawn gets the job done and is affordable
Cuts the grease and leave my dished shiny and clean.
BECCA M.
Midlothian , TX
I have tried other dish soaps and they fail! We will never stray away from Dawn again, from cleaning dishes to bathing dogs to getting stains out, I love dawn!!
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to.dish soap. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well. And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Melissa G.
Valdosta, GA
This dish soap, is so useful. It lasts so long too, plus it smells great!! Multi useful too. I am able to was my kitten as well and it's super soft on her skin!
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I love dawn. Was awesome on breastmilk residue and formula residue. Awesome on grease. Doesn't leave anything behind. Smells clean. Makes washing dishes easier!
Jessica  H.
I can always trust dawn!! Not only does it cut through greasy dishes it helps me get greasy stains out of clothing. I'm pretty sure I use it all over the house!
Dawn Original is great for not only getting dishes clean, but so many other things- I use it in cleaning and it helps kill fleas on animals. Great multi-tasker!
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
We use this with our dishes, but mostly my husband uses it in the shower to wash the oil off his skin. It doesn't irritate his skin and it gets all the oil off.
Brentney H.
This stuff has multiple uses other than dishes. I use this to clean my shower mixed with vinegar and it works wonders. This is also gentle on my sensitive skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?