BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brittany F.
NOT just for dishes. I always have a bottle of this not only in my kitchen, but my laundry room. Great for getting stains out of clothes. Have used on pets as well. Will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Tamala A.
Baltimore, MD
Ive used many different dish washing liquids but Dawn is my favorite. Unlike many others you don't need very much to do a load of dishes. I like when i stick my hands in the water and start washing dishes I get a feel that the Dawn is really doing its job.
Deanna A.
Dawn smells great and leave the dishes squeeky clean! Thus is the only dish soap I will use for my dishes. They have many different varieties of scents too so you always have options.
Mel C.
I love using the Dawn lemon scented ones. They have the Black bamboo scented ones and I thought those just doesn't smell good. I like to use the lemon scented ones. Lots of bubbles and it does take out grease from plates and silverware very nice and easy.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
We use this soap all the time, it it tough on grease and no need to struggle while washing dishes, i have no complain what so ever it doesn't even dry my skin like others do. one drop of Dawn is enough to clean all dishes. you can never go wrong with Dawn.
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
This is so strong it kills fleas off my dogs and will clean anything off any dishes. Love the scent
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I like this soap better than others, it's my first choice! I usually get the hot pink color one I think it's passion fruit n it smells amazing!! Doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of soap does, besides this Palmolive soft hands is my second choice :)
Valerie J.
I love it. I use it every day to wipe down my kitchen counters and for dishes and to clean the sink. I also use a mixture of it and white vinegar to clean stubbourn showers. You spray and leave it on for a few hours and it clears the worst soap scum.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
This stuff works well, sometimes other brands just don't clean very well. Plus I like their mission to save wildlife. I don't know the chemicals that are in it though....
Denise B.
Albany, GA
Dawn is the best dish detergent hands down!! It cuts the grease and makes your hands feel soft and smooth! They also have scents that smell AMAZING!! This soap can be found as low as $1!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?