BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Ana P.
Tucson, AZ
It's ultra concentrated, it last longer than any other brand. there's different smells. it gets the grease out easily. and you can also use it to treat laundry stains!
Francy G.
Lewis, KS
I only use dawn. It's the best to get my dishes cleaned without using a lot of it. Great for stuck on food on pots and pans and on grease. They have great scents also.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
I use Dawn for everything. Getting grease stains out of clothes, cleaning the kitchen floor, killing fruit flies, and doing the dishes. The is no substitute for Dawn.
Debbie P.
Slidell, LA
The original will remain in my kitchen as long as it's on the market. I liked the apple scent, but the original concentrated works better than any other dish detergent.
Taylor D.
Kingston, GA
A+ !! We love and use Dawn for everything. To wash the dishes, to wash the dog, for car washing, basically for anything that needs washed. It really gets the job done!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
The best dish liquid on the market in my book. It cleans dishes with not having to use a whole lot at once. I save money because it is not that expensive and my sensitive skin has no reaction to its ingredients
R C.
Dawn is a classic. I've tried using the "cleaner" brands but they just don't clean as well. This cuts grease like no other brands can. I always keep going back to this!
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use dawn for more than just my pits and pans. Mix it up with some vinegar and spray it on your shower walls to leave them shiny and cleaner without all the scrubbing.
Valerie R.
Love my Dawn Concentrated Dish Liquid, it's especially great for greasy dishes. Also, you can do loads of dishes (like you'd want to lol) with very little soap. Love it
Jenny N.
I love the original
Blue dawn dish soap. I also mix it with vinegar to use to clean my shower and other appliances around the house. Works wonders and is gentle too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?