BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jenny P.
I love this dish soap! It works well, it's not a terribly strong smell and its gentle enough to use on animals if needed. Gets all the grime off of my dishes without buildup. I also soak my pans with water and a squirt of it and all the stuck on food comes off pretty quickly
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I started getting Dawn because it had the cute little seals and ducklings on the bottle ! Cuteness definitley sells. The product gets the job done and has many uses for cleaning! Not too harsh on hands either (:
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
This is the only dish liquid I use, have for 15 years at least. I love it, however I gave it a B because it is hard on my hands and dries them out. I use this on my dishes, and if I get grease on my clothes, I pre treat the spot and it always comes out.
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
This is so strong it kills fleas off my dogs and will clean anything off any dishes. Love the scent
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
We use this soap all the time, it it tough on grease and no need to struggle while washing dishes, i have no complain what so ever it doesn't even dry my skin like others do. one drop of Dawn is enough to clean all dishes. you can never go wrong with Dawn.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
Dawn is the best dish detergent hands down!! It cuts the grease and makes your hands feel soft and smooth! They also have scents that smell AMAZING!! This soap can be found as low as $1!!
Kathy C.
We've always used Dawn in my home because it has so many different uses. We've used it from anything to washing dishes, to washing our dog, to even washing our hair when we're short on shampoo and don't have time to run out. It really is a great brand.
Valerie J.
I love it. I use it every day to wipe down my kitchen counters and for dishes and to clean the sink. I also use a mixture of it and white vinegar to clean stubbourn showers. You spray and leave it on for a few hours and it clears the worst soap scum.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
This stuff works well, sometimes other brands just don't clean very well. Plus I like their mission to save wildlife. I don't know the chemicals that are in it though....
Angela S.
Flint, MI
Dawn is my favorite dish soap and when they invented Dawn Destinations Mediterranean Lavender Fight grease I was so excited. It smells amazing and is easy on your hands. My dishes have never been cleaner. Dawn is one of the few items I gotta to have.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?