BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Lisa T.
Milford, VA
On the few dishes that I actually wash by hand I use Dawn. I either use the Apple or Orange, both smell awesome and I've never had any problems with it!
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Dawn dish soap is my uptime favorite and my forever go to. It cleans dishes like no other dish soap. I'm also a sucker for the scent! Its a great value.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn soap is my to go soap. I love using it because it takes off grease really good and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes best soap to use always
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
This is actually what I use to clean my makeup brushes! I find that it is gentler than most brush cleansers on my brushes and does not irritate my skin.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff does wonders! Not only do we use it to wash our dishes, we use it to clean stains out and get fleas off our dogs. Great product for the price!
Melissa E.
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use! It always cleans my dishes well without drying out my hands. I trust it enough to clean out my baby's bottles
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC
I only use dawn. They're a great company who are behind a great cause for animals. I have even gotten these for free with coupons, which is a major plus!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite dish washing soap in the world! I've tried everything, and always go back to this because its thr only soap to clean my dishes the right way!
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Dawn dish soap is the best brand out there! I use it in the laundry room, bathroom, kitchen, and outside. This is my all time favorite brand and formula.
Joni G.
Best dish soap available! Works well to get my dishes squeaky clean. Love the fact that I can use it on so many other items, including bathing our dogs.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?