BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Kylie P.
Williamstown , WV
I don’t use this for dishes but I use this to wash my dog. Great for killing fleas. Affordable pricing. The blue Dawn is the only one that works for fleas.
T B.
Only dish soap I will ever use again. I love that a little goes a long way unlike all the other brands out there. This is the way to go for cleaner dishes
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have to truly say therenis no better dish detergent than Dawn. A little washes the whole sink of dishes and than some. This is my only dishwashing soap.
Rebecca C.
National City, CA
Absolutely love this soap it is gentle on hands and gets the grease out! I love the commercials with the oiled duck and dawn does the job getting it clean
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
This dish soap is my go to. A little goes a long way. Works hard on grease. Great scent, value and price. I also use this for other things around the house
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn is the only brand I use. The other brands just don't compare! I love all their scents. It's the only brand that smells great and ACTUALLY cuts grease.
Saemyi L.
Dawn is amazing! It gets the grease out and makes that squeaky noise when you wash your plates. I love how foamy it gets with just a little bit of product.
Maria M.
My favorite diah soap hands down. I just need a little bit of soap and it really gets the grease off. I can use it also to clean for other household items.
Danielle h.
Is a go to dish soap for me I love the smells they come out with and how pet friendly it is really great for a quick wash in the sink too. Quick and easy.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Dawn is the best brand! We buy it at Sam's club in bulk and keep refilling our smaller bottles. Dawn does a great job getting rid of the grease and grime.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?