BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kixi K.
Houghton Lake, MI
Great brand. Not too expensive. It does the job and smells good. I love that they help with oil spills and the wildlife.
Krysta S.
Dawn is the only dish soap I ever buy! A little goes a long ways and it has so many different uses. I use it on my dishes, I've used it in the bath tub to clean it, and even to give my dog a bath! I've used many different dish liquids and nothing works like Dawn.
Missy D.
South Bend, IN
I use this for dishes, but most importantly it works on grease and oil stains on clothing. I have a bottle by my washer.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I am giving this a lot rating because I do not like the harsh chemicals used in Dawn dish soap. Yes, I do have some Dawn under my sink right now, and yes, it does work good on tough grease (which is the only time I use it.) but it's not something I would buy too often.
Grace C.
Fort Mill , SC
I use dawn dish detergent to clean pretty much everything that can be washed. Combined with baking soda is the next "bleach" without the odor when comes to clean tubs and showers. I also use the mixture to clean my over glass window the other and VA-LA like NEW!
Ashley R.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely LOVE Dawn dish soap! It gets the toughest grease and grime off all dishes with little to no effort every time. Ans it also has so many other uses as well! It can kill ants, unclog a drain, and even get stains out of a micro fiber couch! I LOVE Dawn!!!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I have a washing machine in my apartment, but this comes in handy if I ever need to wash any dishes that can't go in the washing machine. This doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Favorite dish soap for cleaning almost anything. A little goes a long way leaving things super clean
Ashli M.
Metairie , LA
Best soap on the market.. it literally has 101 uses! I use it for dishes, stains on clothes, pet soap to kill fleas, mix with hot vinegar to clean your tub. You can use it for just about anything.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I am amazed by Dawn . It not only cleans dishes but it has so many great uses. There isn't another dish soap that can brag about saving animals lives. During the BP Oil Spill in Louisiana Dawn saved many Wild Life lives! This Dish soap can cut grease not only on dishes but on oil soak animalstoo. I use Dawn to wash my cars, my pets and throughout my house!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?