BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Denisse V.
I have worked rescuing animals from the steets. These dogs and cats come in with lots of fleas. Dawn will kill all the fleas without harming the animals.
Victoria T.
Orland, ME
Why fix what isn't broken? Dawn Ultra beats every dish soap out there. It cleans every type of dish I've ever had to clean. Greasy, sticky, baked-on....
Kassidi P.
You really can't beat the original blue Dawn dish soap! I don't only use it for my dishes, but it's a fantastic cleaner for other items in my household.
Kortney O.
Riverside, CA
The beat dish soap around. Cuts thru grease, doesn't dry my hands out! And not overly scented. I hate taking g a drink out of a cup and smelling soap!!!
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn soap is my to go soap. I love using it because it takes off grease really good and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes best soap to use always
Keri L.
Bradenton, FL
Have used this forever. Not only does it cut greae and make clean up easy, it also is used as a dog shampoo to kill fleas and it works! We have 4 dogs!!
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Amazing product to wash dishes and also gets grease type stains out of clothes. Does make your sponge or dish cloth smell not so great after a few time.
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
I use this dish soap all the time I never want to go back from blue Dawn . It cuts the grease and makes my dishes feel so clean compared to other brands.
Sara H.
Dawn dish soap is the best soap there is hands down. It gets rid of grease and also you can use it on your animals to get rid of fleas. I love this soap.
Connie A.
I don't use any other liquid detergent. My dishes always come out clean the first time cuts I grease with out much effort. And its not harsh on my hands
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?