BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
Dawn is the brand my mother used and, although I have tried others, I always come back to the brand.  I usually use the original because it works great and there is no funky after smell to mix with your food or beverage.  I will always use this brand even if others are on sale.  I also like the face that it is gentle on my hands (does not dry them out like crazy).
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
My house couldn't function without this. We not only wash our dishes with it, but use it for several other cleaning products thought the house. It's an amazing soap scum remover when mixed with white vinegar, and a couple of drops mixed with alcohol and water keeps your granite countertops nice and clean. Can be used as dog shampoo if your furry friend gets fleas.
B.l.B B.
ive found out that this will actually help strip out your hair, you might have to use it a few times. But for being blonde if i make a mistake and have more gold it helps. also if you only have half a bottle fill it up a little bit more shake it up and you have more detergent and its still strong. good investment and great price also gets fleas off cats
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I use this both as a cleaner and a pre-cleaner. It dissolves grease, even if there is a LOT of grease. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used. It's ultra-effective. Yes, it may be more expensive than most others, but it works, so it's worth it!
Cat H.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
A classic! We have been using this since before I can remember. A little goes a long way, and the bottle lasts us about a year in our home. I use this soap on hard to clean vintage, cloth diaper stripping, and stain removal. It's also very helpful for deskunking a dog. I try for natural products in the home as much as I can, but I will never give up this soap
Mimi A.
I grew up on dawn soap. My mom never used anything else, and neither did my grandma. If it is strong enough to clean the baby animals in the oil spills, it is definitely strong enough for my dishes! I have never boughten anything else by dawn liquid soap.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dishwashing liquid money can buy! Makes cleanup a breeze---really cuts through grease and grime so I don't have to work as hard! I have been using it for years. Nothing else compares--highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Vandalia
When it comes to fighting grease I know dawn can do the job. It's at a good reasonable price. It's a great value and I get it every time at the store. I just usually use a lot of soap every time I do dishes. The product is very effective and does it job.
Megan S.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn is a multi purpose cleaner in our house ! It's great to get the dishes clean but it's also awesome at getting stains out of clothes or getting our cars super clean. You can pick up Dawn anywhere but we like to buy in bulk from Sams Club we use so much of it !
naf C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is probably the only dish detergent that my family and I use. It even removes the toughest of grease/oil. It is also affordable. And the best part is that it only takes a very little amount and quite a few dishes can be washed with that. I bought it from Walmart, definitely a good choice. I know it's a very popular brand as well. Recommend it definitely.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?