BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Tabitha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will usually buy Dawn even though there are some dish detergents that are a little cheaper. And the reason is because I use it to also clean my makeup brushes. I read that from a famous MUA
Brandy M.
Huntington
I use Dawn for everything in the kitchen. I have used this soap for as long as I can remember. It cuts grease and food extremely well. It can also be used to get rid of fleas on your pets without harming them.
Kayla W.
Roseau, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Takes all stains out of laundry!! Must have in our house... I don't love using it on dishes because of the harsh chems... but it does do a great job on them and you don't need much at all
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
This is the only and I mean ONLY dish soap I will EVER use. Works great on dirty dishes and works great on greasy dishes. And also works wonders on killing fleas if you have a cat or dog.
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I mean do I really need to say anything here? They use it to clean baby ducks after oil spills. There’s just nothing that cuts thru the grease like OG blue dawn. Use it for everything. Build a temple.
Malorie K.
Suffolk, VA
The dish soap as such a fresh smell. It's great to use with my dish cloth. I purchase my Dawn from Target and Walmart. I really like the soap suds it creates in order to get a good scrub.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember. Not only do I use it on dishes I use it on stains, I use it when the dog has fleas.. It kills them on contact. It has a wide range of uses.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
let me start off by saying its a little expensive but worth every penny I've tried so many dish liquid and this is the best yet. It smells amazing. when washing the dishes you noticed a difference.
Erin M.
Jasper, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the best dish soap!! From dirty dishes to oily hair this is a great product to use to get rid of oil and grease #beauty #skincare #haircare
❤Kea S.
Kingsport
I love dawn its what i buy every time! Awesome stuff! Its good value and not pricey either! I have to wash baby bottles and need something i can trust to get them clean and this is it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?