BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
This product is amazing , I love that it's safe to wash toys with and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals or strong smells .
Very affordable and in my opinion better then more expensive alternatives .
Will continue buying this as long as it's in stores
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
This has always been my go to soap, especially since I have been in college. I feel like this cleans everything and doesn't leave a funny residue on the dishes or my hands. You can get this at walmart, target, pretty much anywhere and the price is not that bad!
Taura M.
Clairton, PA
This is the only type of dish soap I use when I am cleaning dishes by hand. I cook Everyday so it cuts through grease without a problem! And I also watch my daughters bottles in this daily. I buy the biggest bottle dawn sells at SAMs club for my refill at home
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the soap I grew up using and haven't strayed away from it yet, it definitely gets the job done and the concentrated formula allows for the product to last a lot longer. I recommend this product to anyone who is using the competitors dishwashing liquid.
Katie M.
Bourbonnais, IL
I will forever repurchase this! There are so many other products, but Dawn never disappoints! I love this blue one, I feel like it gets everything so clean, and I do not have to use a lot of it! The smell is great too! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
The dish soap is very good because it lasts a lot time because you don't need to put a lot on the dishes with one dot and add water if like to you are set. The smell of the dawn soap is very nice scent. its very affordable you can find it at Walmart or target.
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
nothing better than the classics! i use it for more than just dishes. its really the only liguid soap im not allergic to. i use it to shampoo my dog, clean counters, soak dirty pans, spot clean carpets, and more. obviously a great value, and i would recommend.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
This product just can't be beat! It's used for so many different things around the house it's almost a multipurpose cleanser. The blue is the best and can work for cleaning dishes, pet baths, carpet cleaning and so much more. It's the holy grail for dish soap.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the most effective dishwashing soaps I have used. You don't need much to clean a whole sink of dishes, and it stays sudsy throughout the process. The only downside is that my hands do feel dried out after, but it's worth it to have clean dishes.
Kate T.
This stuff seriously takes everything off! You only need a tiny bit or else you will end up with lots of bubbles! It is the only dishwashing liquid that can get all of the cooked on food out of my crockpot and works even better if left to soak. Love this stuff
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?