BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is like an all-purpose use product because it's not just for dishes I've recently used it to get fleas off of a cat have you said to get stains out of clothing it cleans really well and it has a nice mild sent to it and it leaves your hands feeling really soft
Bridget R.
Eureka, CA
I love dawn dish soap and would t buy anything else! It smells so good, my favorite is the shift hands version! You can buy it just about anywhere, even the dollar tree! All pros no cons seriously this soap is good for everything, ill buy it time and time again!
Katelyn C.
Spotswood, NJ
I love dawn! This product is very affordable. Using dawn makes your dishes very clean and gets the grease and scum off the plates very easily!
Not only is this a great product for doing dishes but I find myself being able to use it else where around the house!
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap. Especially the blue one when we had kittens and had to give them a bath. It's gentle on their skin but it cleans up the messes around my house too. Great price and works amazing, it's a favorite of my families to use on a daily basis.
Emily M.
Gillett
I only buy dawn dish soap, it's the only brand a trust. I feel that soap is working when bubbles are present, and compared to off brands or cheaper brands dawn will have enough cleaning power for the entire dish load with one dose of cleaner rather than half the bottle with other brands.
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
This is the best for a reason. Super concentrated, multi-purpose cleaning. When in doubt just use Dawn. It's so gentle it won't damage anything so it's always worth a shot!

This suds up a lot so a little goes a long way. We're a Dawn family forever!
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
Being 19 and renting your first apartment can cause you to develop a skill called "Get the bang for your buck",  If you know what I'm saying. That's why this is a must have in my household between our pets and constantly having friends over to eat. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid helps me clean all my messy stoves, dishes, dirty pets, and any other thing that winds getting dirty in our everyday lives. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, really! It lasts forever, I love it!
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original scent is my very favorite dish washing soap. It really cuts the grease and gets my dishes sparkling clean! I also use the pump version of the dawn which is really nice for hand washing or dishwashing!!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid creates lots of suds and removes grease pretty easily. The fragrance is pleasant, but not overwhelming. Great price for a dependable product. I usually pick some up at Walmart or order online from Amazon Prime Pantry. Will buy again!
Daria K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST detergent I've ever used. Gets to all the grease or the driest of food residue on pots and pans. Doesn't leave weird streaks, I like the different colors, and all the scents smell super fresh. Easy to use and definitely a "must" in the kitchen!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?