BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
When the commercial says "A little goes a long way" it is not telling a fib! I use Dawn for more than just dishes! I use it to clean my bathroom (it gets rid of built up soap scum), I use it to wash windows and I even use it for my hair -- yes!! my hair! I mix a small amount with my regular shampoo and it is cheaper than buying any specific clarifying shampoo! The price is just right but, finding a coupon makes my day!
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
It's a little more expensive than the other brands but it does the best job with cutting grease thus cutting dish washing time. The smell is wonderful and although the company doesn't say this, i have found many other uses for dawn soap which you can look up on the internet yourself. This is a wonderful product which i will always praise and recommend to anyone that i see doesn't th ave this dish soap in their kitchen.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
This soap is not only good for washing hands. you can use it for literally everything my mom used to use it in the beginning of summer so our dogs wouldn't get fleas. I don't know why that worked but they didn't get fleas! also this soap is my favorite because I always got stuck with dish duty. if you've ever used this product then you know how well grease comes off if you use this. I definitely recommend this product!
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
While it's true that no other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, I am giving it 3 stars because the way it makes my sponges smell is TERRIBLE. I've had to switch to Palmolive just to escape the nasty funk that Dawn brought to my kitchen. I used it for years before figuring out that it was the Dawn making the sponge smell. So many barely used sponges were thrown away and many more were bleached and microwaved to death.
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Dawn original dish liquid soap truly gets the grease off. Soak a pot overnight and it will be easy to scrub clean in the morning. Only concern is that I am not aware of how organic and safe this product is. However, I find confidence in knowing it is used by many and has been for a long time with no issues. I will continue to buy this product probably for the rest of my life so long as I have to do dishes myself :)
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Dawn Original dish soap is the ultimate dish soap for cutting leftover food and grease on your dirty dishes!!! I usually get this at Walmart, but they carry it at the dollar stores sometimes too I think. It is a product I would definitely recommend as a lifelong product to be loyal to and keeps my dishes happy and clean!!! I just prefer the Original Dawn but it comes in many other frangrances and colors too!!!
Meagan B.
This stuff has the suds you need to clean off those stubborn messes, I've used dawn for years it's never let me down and now that I've gotten older they've come out with all these crazy amazing scents! They even have one to keep your hands soft while washing dishes with Olay, some of the bottles donate to wildlife projects which I am all for they are doing great things in small instances, go out and try a bottle!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
I love using Dawn Ultra in general because of how clean I can get my dishes with just a small amount. While I was trying to budget to save money, I tried switching to a cheaper brand, but ended up having to pay more because of just how much I had to use in order to get my dishes clean! Dawn Ultra is gentle on the skin but tough on the dishes and is DEFINITELY worth the extra dollar or two over the bargain brands!
Courtney M.
Dawn is the best dish soap. It works very well and helps get everything off of bowls, plates, and silverware. Not to mention it smells great! Also I love how safe and gentle it is, because I have used it for other reasons. It helps get cat spit up or even dog pee off the carpet. It also helps get hair dye out in case you don't like the color! Just a gentle soap that can do so much. I would definitely recommend!
Rachel U.
Winchester, CA
Is there anything that this good old original can't do? I use this in almost all of my own homemade cleaners and they work better than anything else I can by. Shower cleaner, floor cleaner, weed killer... this stuff does it all. And it gets my dishes clean without using a ton of soap. It's perfect. It smells great, rinses easily, and is inexpensive. This is one of the products I can't live without in my home.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?