BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very useful and versatile. I've used it to wash dishes to cleaning floors as an additive to
Add in combination with another product. It works fantastic.
Amanda G.
Clarksburg, WV
I'm not sure how anyone could ever use anything but Dawn Ultra. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WORKS AS WELL ON YOUR DISHES. I would NEVER but anything else.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
This is actually what I use to clean my makeup brushes! I find that it is gentler than most brush cleansers on my brushes and does not irritate my skin.
Chloe C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I use this soap for not only saying dishes but getting bright hair dye out . But t works so good to get grease and grime out of dishes. This is so great.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite dish washing soap in the world! I've tried everything, and always go back to this because its thr only soap to clean my dishes the right way!
Bobbi Jo H.
Chillicothe, OH
Dawn always get my dishes clean. They are clean and shiny for a good bit. I am always good about putting my hands on the soap it is not hard on my hands.
Amanda R.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap ever. It's so gentle on hands and its also good to use on pets when they've had a nice playtime outside in the dirt.
Victoria T.
Orland, ME
Why fix what isn't broken? Dawn Ultra beats every dish soap out there. It cleans every type of dish I've ever had to clean. Greasy, sticky, baked-on....
Tia L.
Saint Paul, MN
A little bit goes a long way. It foams up really nice and the foams last long while under running water. I takes off grease easily and almost right away.
Keri L.
Bradenton, FL
Have used this forever. Not only does it cut greae and make clean up easy, it also is used as a dog shampoo to kill fleas and it works! We have 4 dogs!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?