BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
I have tried others and found there is nothing that works as well as Dawn, you only need a little bit do wash a lot of dishes, i have also used it to remove oil and grease stains from clothing. works great.
Melissa S.
Orlando, FL
Old school reliable. I love using a little dawn to take out oil stains from clothing. It smells very familiar to me. It's usually pretty reasonable and it cuts grease effectively. Works really well!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I wouldn't use any other dishwashing soap after using this! A little of it really does go along way and it doesn't stain/leave a reside on your dishes. I like how they are always making new smells too!
Ali K.
Marysville, OH
I have a dishwasher but still find myself turning to dawn. It is absolutely wonderful to use on pets. I mix 1 part dawn to 1 part vinegar for my dog and just watch the fleas fall off, absolutely amazing!
Karissa R.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. No other brand even compares. Love how clean my dishes get, all of the bubbles and the smell. It also seem to be thicker than other detergents so you don't use quite as much.
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
My son's baseball team decided to go with all white uniforms making some of those stains difficult to clean. I found that rubbing dawn dish soap into those stains before washing takes them right out.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
This product is amazing. I would buy anything from dawn for dishing over anything! I do recommend this! It keep your dishes really clean and removes dirty stains!
Emily R.
Struthers, OH
This is the only dish soap i use. it cuts grease and doesn't leave that grimy feeling.
i never have to worry about the dishes looking like they have a film on them,
it is also great in washing my turtle
Mary W.
Walden, NY
This is the only dish soap I will use. I LOVE the way it washes my dishes and gets every little bit of grease and grime off my pots and pans. And an added bonus is that it protects the wild life.
amanda k.
I use dawn for literally everything. It's great for its intended purpose of cleaning dishes, but also works great for general surface cleaning, mop solution, laundry stains, and even cleaning the car!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back