BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
I use dawn for more than just washing dishes, so we always keep a large bottle on hand. I use it in a floor cleaner recipe I found on Pinterest, as well as for stripping cloth diapers. Dawn is used in a lot of homemade cleaning recipes. It's a great product.
Kixi K.
Houghton Lake, MI
Great brand. Not too expensive. It does the job and smells good. I love that they help with oil spills and the wildlife.
Ashley R.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely LOVE Dawn dish soap! It gets the toughest grease and grime off all dishes with little to no effort every time. Ans it also has so many other uses as well! It can kill ants, unclog a drain, and even get stains out of a micro fiber couch! I LOVE Dawn!!!
Grace C.
Fort Mill , SC
Mega Parent Expert
I use dawn dish detergent to clean pretty much everything that can be washed. Combined with baking soda is the next "bleach" without the odor when comes to clean tubs and showers. I also use the mixture to clean my over glass window the other and VA-LA like NEW!
Missy D.
South Bend, IN
I use this for dishes, but most importantly it works on grease and oil stains on clothing. I have a bottle by my washer.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is amazing. Plus donations go to help wildlife. It's safe enough to wash my puppy in since he's not quite old enough for dog shampoo an he's comes out smelling wonderful. It works wonders on my dishes and the dawn with Olay is fantastic for my hands.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I started getting Dawn because it had the cute little seals and ducklings on the bottle ! Cuteness definitley sells. The product gets the job done and has many uses for cleaning! Not too harsh on hands either (:
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I am amazed by Dawn . It not only cleans dishes but it has so many great uses. There isn't another dish soap that can brag about saving animals lives. During the BP Oil Spill in Louisiana Dawn saved many Wild Life lives! This Dish soap can cut grease not only on dishes but on oil soak animalstoo. I use Dawn to wash my cars, my pets and throughout my house!
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
We always use dawn, there are always coupons for it and it's the best bang for your buck. Rather than scrubbing the pan I soak it in hot water and dawn for an hour and everything wipes off really easy. it is also good for cleaning grease out of shirts as well!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Love Love it my number one fav kind to wash stuff with.Great for dish and clothing. I ones had a stock of this many different kinds. Great for dish,clothing,animals. The blue one works well on getting stains out. If you don't have flea shampoo for pets it work vary well.Great all around and it helps save animals from oil spills. Go eco save the world one step at a time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?