BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emma K.
Greensboro, NC
I love the original scent of the Dawn dishwashing liquid. The liquid gets my heavy grease and food stains off of all of my dishes very well. I bought it was my local grocery store. It was very reasonably priced, although not as cheap as some of the other brands.
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
I love this stuff! Seriously use it for so much in my house. From dishes, to greasy stained work clothing, to cloth diapers, to homemade bug spray, to craft projects, it's used for so much.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This works great on my dishes but my favorite way to use this product is to put a little bit in a spray bottle and dilute it with water and then I can use this all over my house as an all purpose cleaner. Works great on countertops and shelves and everything basically
Delores C.
Nothing beats original dawn for cutting grease. I have tried other brands but keep coming back to it.
Hanna M.
West New York, NJ
All around cleaning agent, not only for dishwashing. It strips out grease and cleans better than anything else I've tried. Very economical because you only need very few or sometimes diluted.
Danielle C.
Dawn dish soap goes a long way with a small amount. It suds up very nicely, smells clean, and cuts the grease no other dish soap does. I will not use any other dish soap except a dawn brand
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Dawn dish liquid is the ONLY dish liquid I ever use for years now! It works great, cuts the grease and gets my dishes and pots & pans clean.. Dawn dish liquid works the best with hot water!
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Seriously love!! greatest dishwashing liquid ever!! get my dishes super clean even the really greasy ones...I have even used it on my old mechanic uniforms to get grease and oil spots out!!
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Dawn is the best dishwasher I have ever used , No other one compares to it . I can also use it for lots of other things .Use some vinegar and Dawn mixed it and have a great shampoo for your dogs. You can use dawn and hot water to clean pipes and removes stains .
Taylor M.
Tryon, NC
Best dish soap out there. Actually cuts grease I love it. I even use on pets for fleas. Great buy. Original scent is fresh and I'm not looking for something better. Won't use anything else
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?