BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda R.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap ever. It's so gentle on hands and its also good to use on pets when they've had a nice playtime outside in the dirt.
Tara P.
My go to for washing dishes. Works great on cutting kitchen grease. We even used it on our dog when he was covered in car grease and nothing else worked!
Sherri B.
Albuquerque, NM
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great! Not only does it clean dishes very well, cuts grease great, but it can be used to clean other things around the house.
Bobbi Jo H.
Chillicothe, OH
Dawn always get my dishes clean. They are clean and shiny for a good bit. I am always good about putting my hands on the soap it is not hard on my hands.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I love using the dawn dish soap to clean my dishes practically the only type that I use. It gets all the grease off and I don't have to rewash my dishes
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best! It lasts longer while scrubbing dishes and it gets everything off so easily. I especially love how big it is cause it last me forever!!
Martha B.
Used to use this but I like the concentrated on better. This doesn't last as long and I have to use more to get the same effect. Same good scent though.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is my favorite dish washing soap! Really gets rid of the grease. It has a great scent! Also works great to remove stains from clothes! Great price!
Jeri J.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little bit goes a long way with dawn. I enjoy using this brand because you can use it for everything. Dawn is really a multipurpose cleaning chemical.
Rachel G.
Dawn just works the best! It's not watered down, has lots of suds and cuts grease like a champ. I've tried the generic brands but always go back to Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?