BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love dawn. I always have and always will. This is the best soap out there. And you can also use it to wash your dogs. use it for more than just washing dishes!
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
This stuff has so many uses beyond dishes. I use it to get stains out of shirts, especially oil stains, but also to clean household things like the shower floor.
Sarah H.
Bertram, TX
This is my favorite dawn soap to use. I use it for my really dirty dishes and it gets everything clean quickly. It also is perfect for getting out unwanted baby blowouts. Helps save clothing from being ruined.
Shena L.
Love Dawn!!! And it's not just for the dishes folks! I use it for stains in laundry, unclogging sink and toilet, a de-greaser, and for my pup when he had fleas.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
This soap is great! I use it for my daily dishes and mix it with vinegar to clean various things. (Especially the shower.) Couldn't be happier with the results.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
I have tried others and found there is nothing that works as well as Dawn, you only need a little bit do wash a lot of dishes, i have also used it to remove oil and grease stains from clothing. works great.
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
The only soap we trust for dishes ans to wash the dogs! It really helps kill fleas and when we wash our hands, it's great at really getting the grime off in one go!
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Of course it is the best dish soap you can use very strong and does what it says you can mix it and clean your floors or counters and everything and more with it
Dawn G.
I may be kinda biased because my name is Dawn, but I seriously believe this is the best dishwashing detergent on the market. It cuts grease just like it says on the bottle. It gets your dishes squeaky clean.
Wendi M.
Marysville, OH
Love love love love this dish soap, and we have a dishwasher so I use it on our dog and any fleas are instantly killed by Dawn! it's also great for mixing with other products to make great homemade cleaners!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back