BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
So I purchased soap as I was low on cash and it works just as well as the other dawn products. it easily removes food from my dishes and leaves my dishes extremely clean. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their dishes clean without paying too much.
Cherish A.
Avondale, AZ
I love dawn! Especially when I can find it for $.99 and have a $.50 coupon! Dawn works really well if you get a grease stain on your clothes. All moms have those shirts with grease splatter spots on they're shirts. A little dawn and rub, rinse and dry. All gone!!
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
I love this stuff! Seriously use it for so much in my house. From dishes, to greasy stained work clothing, to cloth diapers, to homemade bug spray, to craft projects, it's used for so much.
Skylar C.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great dish soap. It smells great and gets everything clean! Since I am a free lance makeup artist, I use the antibacterial one to wash my brushes in. It's very gentle!
Amy S.
The only dishwashing liquid we use in our house. I have tried to budget by using cheaper brands but I know I was using way more than I needed. A few drops of Dawn in a dirty dish will help immensely when it comes to scrubbing them clean. Seriously, the best stuff.
Heather D.
Calhoun City, MS
Use it all the time! I buy huge bottles of it and have a supply always on hand. It is the best dishwashing soap out there. Everyone I know uses it. I will say that I have used it for years and years. The blue is the best some of the other times make me break out.
Ntia C.
It is seriously the absolute best dish washing detergent! It's the only one I use at home and it's so versatile. Work great at cleaning stains on shirt, carpets and more. Will always use it!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Buy this!!! It has been a life saver in my house.

Beyond the incredible dish washing abilities, it gets stains out of clothing, carpeting, and furniture.

It smells clean, creates enough bubbles to have bubble wars in the kitchen, and cleans everything - even wildlife.
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
The go to dish soap in our house. We gently rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. for tough baked in things I let it sit with dawn overnight and it does the trick every time!
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This works great on my dishes but my favorite way to use this product is to put a little bit in a spray bottle and dilute it with water and then I can use this all over my house as an all purpose cleaner. Works great on countertops and shelves and everything basically
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?