BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Michelle L.
Love Dawn! It leaves plates clean and grease free! The best dish detergent available. The scent is not overpowering or harsh. A very mid scent but powerful cleanser!
Brenda F.
Pico Rivera, CA
I actually really like this brand os soap. The different scents are great. Most of these leave your hands feeling soft after washing the dishes. It works great and you do not need to overload on the soap to wash dishes.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
Works great for a sinkful of dishes, dissolves grease, and smells great! I even use it on grease spatter spots on my clothes before washing... clothes come out clean!
Tiffany G.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It works so well at getting grease off plus it is soft on your hands. I love that it comes in so many different scents.
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
This is the only dish soap I EVER use. I get the blue one. It really gets all the grease and I love the clean smell, ya know, some dish soap just has a funky smell!
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. It is a reasonable price. My mom uses this and I do the same. I don't like the other brands out there. This is simply the best!
Ruth R.
San Jose, CA
Cuts grease fast! I use this for dishes and to wash my hands after working on my bike. It also kills fleas on contact, so I've bathed my cats with it a few times.
Arleen O.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this dish soap for as long as i can remember. You can't go wrong with Dawn. I've been using this dish soap since i could first start washing dishes.
Tammy W.
Hickory, NC
Use this to wash my dishes and it even works to bath animals to kill fleas and works awesome on both have used this dish detergent simce I was at home at my parents
Jen P.
I love to use this on those greasy dishes. Works great to really them clean. All the oil and grime comes off so easy. Little elbow grease and Dawn work like magic!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart