BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I really love the dawn dishes soap it does a great job on getting the grease off the dishes. I would recommend dawn to anybody that wants dishes to be clean with a nice scent, and really cuts the work out of cleaning the grease. Also great for clean up on your vechicle.
Katina K. P.
I remember being a kid, always having the dawn around the house. Washed the car, the dog and the driveway with it. The dishes of course, but talk about versatile. I love this and use it in my household now. It's ironic how some things never change. When something works, just stick with it. I've used other soaps for my dishes and none come out like mine do when I use my Dawn.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love dawn. Can be used for so many different things. Main thing I used while i was breastfeeding to clean the parts and bottles. It really got everything clean. Also like that I can bathe mydog with sensitive skin with it and not have to take her to the vet the next day.
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I feel my dishes are more clean and shine. It gets off grease and stuck on foods really easy without having to use a lot of product. It is also gentle enough to use on animals and they use it to clean off the ones covered in oil from spills.
Kiara R.
Favorite dish liquid! Cleans so well and a little goes along way. Just a tiny bit and it makes a lot of sud, cuts the grease and makes it easy to wash dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them super clean, as well to wash my dog every now and then.
Nicole K.
Hollywood, FL
This is by far the best dish soap out there! While it's campaign says it cuts through the grease, it really does! I have yet to find anything that is remotely close to it. A little goes a long way. And it removes that greasy film often left behind with other soaps.
Ntia C.
It is seriously the absolute best dish washing detergent! It's the only one I use at home and it's so versatile. Work great at cleaning stains on shirt, carpets and more. Will always use it!
Denise T.
Pensacola, FL
I have used this for everything from the kitchen doing dishes, in the laundry for oil and grease stains, to washing the car, washing the pups in order to get off whatever they get into to camping trips... great for cleaning dishes and for scrubbing off the oils from poison ivy and poison sumac.. trust me I have 3 18 year old sons and they got into a LOT of poison ivy!!!
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
The go to dish soap in our house. We gently rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. for tough baked in things I let it sit with dawn overnight and it does the trick every time!
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
I asked them awhile ago if the formula has changed, bcuz itseems to take more and more to use in order for my dishes to not be greasy. The dish liquid that has scents really take lots of it. But the Original formula, while needing more, still works better than the newer formulas
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?