BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Martha M.
My go-to for dishwashing. Completely removes the grease and leaves the dishes so clean and smelling good too. Also good for other things around the house
Keri L.
Bradenton, FL
Have used this forever. Not only does it cut greae and make clean up easy, it also is used as a dog shampoo to kill fleas and it works! We have 4 dogs!!
Nicole R.
Prichard, WV
It smells really good and does it's job but I believe their are produ ts out there that do just as good for the same price for how much you actually get.
Victoria T.
Orland, ME
Why fix what isn't broken? Dawn Ultra beats every dish soap out there. It cleans every type of dish I've ever had to clean. Greasy, sticky, baked-on....
Rylie R.
I love dawn because it saves the animals hurt by the harmful waste in the ocean but this product really works well for me. I won't ever buy another brand
Rebecca B.
Tucson, AZ
Nothing beats the original! Soaps up great and never leaves greasy residue. Dishes come out perfect every time! Smells good and a little goes a long way.
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
Keeps my dishes clean , they smell good & it's helps take of hard stains like grease . The sent is very nice !! I would recommend the price is affordable
Connie A.
I don't use any other liquid detergent. My dishes always come out clean the first time cuts I grease with out much effort. And its not harsh on my hands
Ellen L.
I buy this because it works on dishes just fine and I can use it for other things like cleaning my makeup brushes or my dogs paws when he's gotten muddy.
Tara P.
My go to for washing dishes. Works great on cutting kitchen grease. We even used it on our dog when he was covered in car grease and nothing else worked!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?