BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Reliable dish soap but tends to dry hands so make sure to wear gloves. This was also a lifesaver when we fostered kittens with fleas -- killed the fleas while making the kitties clean. They didn't have any skin problems since they were only bathed once every few weeks.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
Dawn is the only kind of dish washing liquid I buy! The blue is my favorite too. Dawn is the best at cutting grease and breaking down those hard food particles that like to linger on your dishes.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I really love the dawn dishes soap it does a great job on getting the grease off the dishes. I would recommend dawn to anybody that wants dishes to be clean with a nice scent, and really cuts the work out of cleaning the grease. Also great for clean up on your vechicle.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
After trying so many out there, this is one of my favorites. i go back to it time and time again. its ability to remove grease is above so many others on the market without being expensive. plus the blue kind is especially great for removing other tough household stains.
Nicole K.
Hollywood, FL
This is by far the best dish soap out there! While it's campaign says it cuts through the grease, it really does! I have yet to find anything that is remotely close to it. A little goes a long way. And it removes that greasy film often left behind with other soaps.
Kiara R.
Favorite dish liquid! Cleans so well and a little goes along way. Just a tiny bit and it makes a lot of sud, cuts the grease and makes it easy to wash dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them super clean, as well to wash my dog every now and then.
Katina K. P.
I remember being a kid, always having the dawn around the house. Washed the car, the dog and the driveway with it. The dishes of course, but talk about versatile. I love this and use it in my household now. It's ironic how some things never change. When something works, just stick with it. I've used other soaps for my dishes and none come out like mine do when I use my Dawn.
Kari S.
Salem, Or
Good Old Dawn Blue Dishsoap. Why would anyone buy anything else? It is the ONLY soap I've used that actually dissolves grease from the dishes. It doesn't have a fake fruit smell like most dish soap. And it doesn't dry out my hands. I will NEVER again use another dish soap.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love dawn. Can be used for so many different things. Main thing I used while i was breastfeeding to clean the parts and bottles. It really got everything clean. Also like that I can bathe mydog with sensitive skin with it and not have to take her to the vet the next day.
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I feel my dishes are more clean and shine. It gets off grease and stuck on foods really easy without having to use a lot of product. It is also gentle enough to use on animals and they use it to clean off the ones covered in oil from spills.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?