BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Jessica  H.
I can always trust dawn!! Not only does it cut through greasy dishes it helps me get greasy stains out of clothing. I'm pretty sure I use it all over the house!
Victoria B.
I love Dawn soap. It's great on my hands, and it gets the job done. There are many different scents that all smell great. They also do great stuff for wildlife.
Jessica M.
Roosevelt, NY
Dawn ultra scent liquid dish soap helps me get the stains out of my dishes and make them look good as new ! Very affordable and I recommend everyone to try it !
Brentney H.
This stuff has multiple uses other than dishes. I use this to clean my shower mixed with vinegar and it works wonders. This is also gentle on my sensitive skin.
Rebecca M.
Eden, NC
Is there any other brand!? My daughters have super sensitive skin and dawn is the only dish soap that doesn't break their hands out. Hands down best out there..
Emily S.
Unfortunately, we do not have a dishwasher (unless you give that name to myself) I am constantly trying new things, and keep going back to Dawn. It works great!
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my home. We don't just use it for dishes either. I make a homemade all purpose cleaner and I use dawn in it. Also to get tough stains out of clothes
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
The best dishwashing liquid out there! It smells amazing and works great. Never had a problem when using Dawn so I don't plan on switching brands any time soon.
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Classic favorite that never lets me down. I started using this product after my mom used it and her mom used it. Tough of dishes and easy on my sensitive hands!
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
This stuff is amazing, it cleans dishes, removes stains from laundry, and if you mix it with some heated vinger and it will leave your shower looking brand new!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?