BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Lydia G.
There is a reason dawn has stood the test of time. It's effective. Plain and simple. I you want a dish soap that is tough on grease, dawn is your best bet.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
Dawn dish soap is the best! From cleaning dishes to helping with stain removal on my kids clothes, it always comes through. I would not use anything else.
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is gold, I use is for just about everything.. to clean my carpet, my makeup brushes, my dishes (obviously) shower and shoes .. and other things
Maria M.
My favorite diah soap hands down. I just need a little bit of soap and it really gets the grease off. I can use it also to clean for other household items.
Amber S.
My go to dish soap. I don't have a dish washer, so you'll always find me using Dawn. I buy this at any local grocery store. Scent isn't strong, just right.
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
I can't say much about this except that it gets the job done, and leaves your hands feeling soft! It cuts grease well with just a small amount of product.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
My mom always told me this is the best and she's right!! Gets off everything and leaves a perfect shine! It doesn't even dry out my hands which is a bonus
Melissa E.
Trent, SD
I only use Dawn dish soap! It is the only one to use so many ways to use it around the house! I mix with vinegar to clean my shower!!! So multi purpose!!!!
Jessica B.
Glassport, PA
The only dish soap we use. We have tried others but we werent happy with them. Dawn is at a great value and definitely affordable. The scent is great too.
Marilee A.
This soap leaves my hANDS SOT AFTER WASHING MY DISHES. sorry had the auto caps on and too lazy to erase what i wrote already. price is great at same club.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?