BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I feel my dishes are more clean and shine. It gets off grease and stuck on foods really easy without having to use a lot of product. It is also gentle enough to use on animals and they use it to clean off the ones covered in oil from spills.
Lucy S.
Where do I begin? you can use the stuff for almost anything! I give my dogs a bath with it because it actually kills fleas on contact. I mix it with peroxide and it makes an awesome bathroom cleaner. there are many more ways you can use this around the house besides dishes
Danielle R.
This soap is my go to soap. I use it on my dogs for flea control I use it for laundry great at oil stains. and amazing for dish soap as we all know. all the uses speak for how great this soap is
Martie H.
Nedrow, NY
Simply put.... THE BEST!!! It truly does what it promises. Also, great for giving the dog a bath... kills the fleas. also can use it with other products and create a mosquito spray
Naomi E.
I love dawn dish soap! The blue is my favorite because not only so I use it on dishes but I use it on my animals to bathe them. Fleas and ticks die from it. It smells great and cleans really good.
Nancy F.
Gorham, ME
With many products I find that I need double to get the same cleaning power. Dawn has staying power! The price is right, fresh clean scent that's not too over powering and cleans the first time.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
I had been cheap for a long time just getting the cheapest liquid soap I could find. Then one day I saw it on sale and decided to try it. I was complete shocked on how fast it loosed up food in my pan from baking food! After that I have been using dawn for 5 years now.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Nice, clean scent, with strong cleaning power. A little definitely goes a long way. Usually I pick it up at Target, but Walmart carries it too. It's definitely affordable because you only use a little bit, and it lasts a long time. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Angel I.
Totally cleans my dishes great and I love the suds it makes. Because I do nails, I wear gloves when I wash dishes so I don't know if this is drying to the hands or anything. Gloves are a must when you have a great mani. I also like the way this dishwashing liquid smells.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love dawn. Can be used for so many different things. Main thing I used while i was breastfeeding to clean the parts and bottles. It really got everything clean. Also like that I can bathe mydog with sensitive skin with it and not have to take her to the vet the next day.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?