BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Denisse V.
I have worked rescuing animals from the steets. These dogs and cats come in with lots of fleas. Dawn will kill all the fleas without harming the animals.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Best dish soap, hands down. Gets everything from food to dried paint off of dishes. The art majors in my dorm (two of us) and the crafty one all love it.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Amazing product to wash dishes and also gets grease type stains out of clothes. Does make your sponge or dish cloth smell not so great after a few time.
Emily A.
This is the only brand that does a good job of getting oily dishes clean. It holds bubbles a lot longer and is a good value. It's a little pricey though.
Jean S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap, I use for many different things: spot treatment on fabrics, removal of fleas on my pets, the list can go on and on but I will not
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This is what i use when i have to wash dishes. Love that this last me almost forever. Very food lather and hwts the job done by cutting through the grit.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn!! I not on,y use it in the kitchen but I use it on my dogs as well! It works great for killing fleas!! And a couple drops will go a long way!
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear by this dish soap. Not a lot is needed to get grease of pots and pans. It does not irritate my hands even the concentrated kind. Awesome product!
Sara H.
Dawn dish soap is the best soap there is hands down. It gets rid of grease and also you can use it on your animals to get rid of fleas. I love this soap.
Gabby J.
Uvalde, TX
Have never used any other dish soap. Probably never will, it's very good at getting all the grease off my dishes, I hand wash my dishes also so it helps.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?