BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily S.
Lancing, TN
We buy this in bulk too. This is the best product for all of our dish washing needs. We buy this either at save alot or the dollar general store. We love the smell as well as the cleaning power in this product. I will definitely buy this product again and refer to friends.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wash my dawn with Dawn.. loving dawn dish soap.. it ls leave my dishes nice and clean. I can buy this at my target. It all so works well . With the oily pans . I would buy it again.. The blue dawn .
Cory H.
Portage, MI
I love the blue Dawn dish soap. I use it for more than just my dishes too! Google showed me so many alternatives and I love them all. Smells great & cleans dishes so well. I don't bother with any other brand for dish soap, most of the others seem watered down and diluted.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
I really like Dawn Dish Soap. A little goes a long way when washing the dishes, so the product will last you a long time. I also am involved in Animal Rescue, and the blue dawn is great to get rid of fleas on animals. It's formula is gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Brittney T.
New Castle, IN
Dawn is a great dish soap and does its job well. It is also multiple uses. I had a bad build up on my hair for a while and used dawn dish soap once a week for a couple of weeks and it was gone. I wouldn't use more than once a week because it could do more damage then good.
Demetria N.
salisbury, nc
This is some good dishwashing liquid with a good smell. It cleans tough grease without having to use a brillo pad. This is the only dishwashing soap I use on my dishes. I even wash a load of clothes with this because I ran out of washing powders and it clean my clothes good.
Paige B.
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. I don't find that other brands give my dishes the same shiny clean that I get using Dawn. With other dishwashing liquids I find it much harder to handwash my dishes because it takes longer to get the grease out of my dishes.
Joanna m.
Dawn is everything. I use it as a flea bath for my dogs. Also it removes stains from my clothes if you dab it on the stain right away. And it cleans dishes, who knew? Lol ... Dawn is a great brand.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
My go to dishwashing soap. I've tried others over the years but I find that they don't wash off of the dishes as easily or as completely as dawn. Plus it is an awesome oil buster. If you get an oily stain on clothes just dab a bit on and wash as normal. Works every time!
Katelynn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dawn is a go to dishwashing soap. It is great for all types of dirty dishes from greasy to crusty. The small of Dawn is perfect; it's not too overwhelming but it also is present. It generally doesn't dry out your hands, which is nice. I would definitely repurchase it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?