BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittney T.
New Castle, IN
Dawn is a great dish soap and does its job well. It is also multiple uses. I had a bad build up on my hair for a while and used dawn dish soap once a week for a couple of weeks and it was gone. I wouldn't use more than once a week because it could do more damage then good.
Briana M.
Morenci, AZ
Nothing kicks oil like dawn. Nothing makes my dishes as clean. Even with those tough dishes with food stuck,baked, or burned on I just rub it with dawn and maybe some water then let it sit while I finish the rest if my dishes and by the time I come back it comes off easily.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
My go to dishwashing soap. I've tried others over the years but I find that they don't wash off of the dishes as easily or as completely as dawn. Plus it is an awesome oil buster. If you get an oily stain on clothes just dab a bit on and wash as normal. Works every time!
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
I really like Dawn Dish Soap. A little goes a long way when washing the dishes, so the product will last you a long time. I also am involved in Animal Rescue, and the blue dawn is great to get rid of fleas on animals. It's formula is gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Paige B.
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. I don't find that other brands give my dishes the same shiny clean that I get using Dawn. With other dishwashing liquids I find it much harder to handwash my dishes because it takes longer to get the grease out of my dishes.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
This is the only dishwashing soap we have. And we have been using it for as long as I remember. It smells great, works great, and is reasonable priced. I also like how they help the local wildlife.
Demetria N.
salisbury, nc
This is some good dishwashing liquid with a good smell. It cleans tough grease without having to use a brillo pad. This is the only dishwashing soap I use on my dishes. I even wash a load of clothes with this because I ran out of washing powders and it clean my clothes good.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wash my dawn with Dawn.. loving dawn dish soap.. it ls leave my dishes nice and clean. I can buy this at my target. It all so works well . With the oily pans . I would buy it again.. The blue dawn .
Cory H.
Portage, MI
I love the blue Dawn dish soap. I use it for more than just my dishes too! Google showed me so many alternatives and I love them all. Smells great & cleans dishes so well. I don't bother with any other brand for dish soap, most of the others seem watered down and diluted.
Adreanna L.
Essex, MD
I love how strong the detergent works. leaves my dishes squeaky clean and my hands very soft. the smells are amazing. every time i purchase i try to get a different smell because they all smell so good. on greasy things it comes so clean. i definitely recommend this brand!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?