BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is gold, I use is for just about everything.. to clean my carpet, my makeup brushes, my dishes (obviously) shower and shoes .. and other things
Estefany A.
South gate, Ca
My favorite brand dish soap very concentrated that with a couple of drops mic with water can make a decent amount last. Very well and works great in grease
Maria M.
My favorite diah soap hands down. I just need a little bit of soap and it really gets the grease off. I can use it also to clean for other household items.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
This dish soap is my go to. A little goes a long way. Works hard on grease. Great scent, value and price. I also use this for other things around the house
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
I don’t use this for dishes but I use this to wash my dog. Great for killing fleas. Affordable pricing. The blue Dawn is the only one that works for fleas.
Sara S.
Conroe
Dawn is awesome.  It does get grease out of your way. It's the best and really does work.  It's the only detergent I've used for 20 years.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is my favorite dish washing soap! Really gets rid of the grease. It has a great scent! Also works great to remove stains from clothes! Great price!
kala a.
Kent City, MI
Dawn is always in our house, however I prefer non concentrated. This obviously works, and works well, but I just generally buy non concentrated formula.
Connie A.
I don't use any other liquid detergent. My dishes always come out clean the first time cuts I grease with out much effort. And its not harsh on my hands
Emily A.
This is the only brand that does a good job of getting oily dishes clean. It holds bubbles a lot longer and is a good value. It's a little pricey though.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?