BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Danielle h.
Is a go to dish soap for me I love the smells they come out with and how pet friendly it is really great for a quick wash in the sink too. Quick and easy.
Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
Love this dish soap! This is the only one I found that truly cut the Greese off your dishes. Put a little on your dish cloth and watch the Greese go away.
Kati L.
Hamilton, OH
We never buy any type of fancy dish soap. Dawn works great to get the dishes clean. An added benefit is that it doesn't destroy your hands in the process.
Nancy T.
Rowlesburg, WV
This is the best dish washing liquid ther is, it something is greasy just let it soak a few minutes and it washes right off, would not change for anything,
Heather B.
Midland, TX
I love this product its the only brand I buy. All the scents are great. It cuts grease in a very short amont of time as well. I recommend it to every one.
Sonia L.
Best! Smells great, cleans the toughest of jobs yet gentle on the hands. Use for kid projects and its gentle on them as well. Has been my go to for years.
Sara S.
Conroe
Dawn is awesome.  It does get grease out of your way. It's the best and really does work.  It's the only detergent I've used for 20 years.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
I love to use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! I feel my dishes get very clean and it has a nice scent! I would recommend to anyone! Dawn is a brand I trust!
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
This dish soap is my go to. A little goes a long way. Works hard on grease. Great scent, value and price. I also use this for other things around the house
Stephanie b.
Stroudsburg, PA
My favorite secret weapon!! Great for dishes but also mixed with hydrogen paroxide is awesome on laundry stains!! The mix can be used on whites or colors!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?