BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This works great for washing dishes and removing stubborn grease from clothing. It smells great! I also used this to remove semi-permanent hair dye from my hair and to wash my white cat that had somehow gotten into cherry Kool-Aid powder. Multi-purpose and well worth the money!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I keep in the house. It's so good for dishes but it's also so amazing for house hold cleaning and cloth stain removal. I always buy the big jug and refill my smaller bottle on the counter
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There isn't enough great things I can say about dawn. I use dawn power clean (overnight soaking power in 5 mins) and it is the best thing in the world. And it works amazing,no lie 5 mins and you can clean up any mess out of any type of dish! It saves so much time in the kitchen
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish soap. Cleans dishes very well. You don't need to use much. Is antibacterial. I had used a product that Influenster sent me and it was a good product but I felt I needed Dawn for cutting boards and knives that I used to cut raw chicken. I feel safe with Dawn.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dawn is such a common name when it comes to dish washing liquid. It's a good brand. We don't get Dawn very often because we use a dollar store brand, but when we can afford it, Dawn is great. It cuts though grease easily and lathers well. And I love the scent! It smells heavenly.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I LOVE Dawn dish soap! It can be used for so many other things besides washing dishes. Dawn was the only dish soap I trusted when handwashing my son's bottles & it never dried out my hands. There are other scents to choose from if you prefer & it really does its job. Great product!
Heather A.
I only use Dawn dish detergent. Its degreasing formula makes it much easier to clean stuck on food. I find it to be the best on my skin as well. It doesn't dry my hands nearly as bad as other soaps do.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
If this wasn't available my dishes would be stuck. Dawn cleans all the grease, cleans my stove and I use it as a all purpose cleaner when I have pen ink in my shirt. I use just a tiny bit and scrub for a few seconds then toss in the wash. Promise I've never had issues with that again
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Nothing beats dawn! Its the ultimate detergent, you can use it to clean dishes and to clean oil spills. Very versatile product!
Perfect for my quote..
"Where there is quality, there is no competition"
Lauren M.
Has there ever been another dish washing liquid? I'm not really sure... My grandma uses it, my mom uses it, my in laws use it, and of course, I use it. The reason three generations all agree on this product? It is superior in dissolving grease in dishes and gets our kitchen clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?