BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Vanessa O.
What could anyone possibly say bad about D awn. It has been around forever. It cleans dishes so well without leaving any grease behind. Its a big $ saver because you only need a little to clean a lot, and they use it on animals that have had been swimming in oil spills. How great is this
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I have no complaints about Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! Not only does it get my dishes squeaky clean, but I use this to clean up grease and messes from my stove, oven, and countertops! This also cleans the makeup out of my makeup brushes! No other brand does a better job than Dawn!
Melissa W.
I prefer Dawn over all others. You can buy different brands and need to use so much more to make up for the difference that the others just don't last long at all. I bought Dawn about a month ago and the bottle is still going strong bc it just doesn't take as much bc it's so powerful
Shaiky D.
Dawn is a TIME SAVER in the kitchen ! All i use is Dawn when I wash dishes, not just because the smell of dawn relaxes me for some reason but it actually knocks out grease and food residue the FIRST time !!!! Look in the Sundays newspaper for coupons and sales on Dawn Dish Soap !!!!
Elizabeth S.
Oswego, NY
You can use for dishes and the best part you can use on the laundry. I have used this to help get out the kids stains that no matter hoe many times you try to gdt that one stain out. Put a little dawn on it let it sit rub it on and wash. 9 out of 10 times. The stain will come out.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Dawn is the dishwashing detergent that my family has used for years and it's the only one I buy! It works the best against grease and tough-to-tackle food that is stuck onto glassware/pans/etc. Plus, it can safely clean up ducks/penguins/other animals when there's been an oil spill!
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy for stripping cloth diapers (Bum Genius). You must get the BLUE kind for diapers. It is recommended to put a squirt or 2 in the wash when washing cloth diapers about once every 2-3 months for help with absorbancy and prevent repelling.
Patti S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have hard water and Original Dawn is the best dish detergent I've found. The suds last the longest and easily clean a full sink of dishes with just one squirt of detergent. Plus, it rinses easily. I buy the larger bottle to refill a smaller one that I keep on the kitchen shelf.
Kristin K.
New Berlin, WI
Love love love. By far my fave. Don't care for any of the other scents that Dawn offers. Sometimes another product will go on sale and after my first use, I am mad that I did not get the blue Dawn ;)
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish soap. Cleans dishes very well. You don't need to use much. Is antibacterial. I had used a product that Influenster sent me and it was a good product but I felt I needed Dawn for cutting boards and knives that I used to cut raw chicken. I feel safe with Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?