BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shayna S.
Lemoore, CA
Dawn is a must have cleaning soap for my dishes. I have tried other brands and none can compete. This is one brand I can't get the generic/store band for.
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
I don’t use this for dishes but I use this to wash my dog. Great for killing fleas. Affordable pricing. The blue Dawn is the only one that works for fleas.
Nancy T.
Rowlesburg, WV
This is the best dish washing liquid ther is, it something is greasy just let it soak a few minutes and it washes right off, would not change for anything,
Kristy W.
Harrison
I love this product. It cuts grease on dishes leaving them sparkling clean! I also love adding it to vinegar and water to create a natural shower cleaner.
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
You can use this stuff on anything. Works great on dishes. And I worked in construction and we found so many uses for this like taking concrete off of cars
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish detergent I will buy. It works great on greasy stuff and gentle on my hands. It also cleans my makeup brushes and sponges very well.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX
I am really in support for dawns ability to help animals that have got stuck in the oil spill. I especially love the cleaned and reaction to tough messes.
Heather B.
Midland, TX
I love this product its the only brand I buy. All the scents are great. It cuts grease in a very short amont of time as well. I recommend it to every one.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have to truly say therenis no better dish detergent than Dawn. A little washes the whole sink of dishes and than some. This is my only dishwashing soap.
Saemyi L.
Dawn is amazing! It gets the grease out and makes that squeaky noise when you wash your plates. I love how foamy it gets with just a little bit of product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?