BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product as a cleaner for everything. It is truly a great product and gets the job done with out the harsh chemicals. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla B.
Windham, ME
My favorite out of all the Dawn soaps! The Original scent, in my opinion, is the best. I also love it's multipurpose for getting most any stains out of clothing!
Lemonia K.
Bayonne, NJ
I love to cook, so I'm always washing pots and pans! I soak them all with dawn liquid soap and all the grease and gunk is lifted with little effort! Have been using this product for years, will continue to use it!
Jennifer W.
My grandma always used Dawn, my mom always used Dawn, and now I do the same. I have tried others but have never felt they really clean. I always go back to Dawn!
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will ever use. The New Zealand scent is my favorite. I even love to use this soap on clothes to get out tough grease stains.
Kerry B.
This is the only dish soap that I will purchase, it gets the dishes clean and leaves a good smell in the air, I love how a little goes a long ways with this soap
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always my go too dish soap.. its the only one that i can say has grease fighting ability and will wash a huge load of dishes and still feel like it can keep going!
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
This soap is great! It stays sudsy forever, and gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, this bottle lasted my 4 roommates and I over 2 months! Definitely a great value
Kristin D.
The most basic you can get but the best. Works great to clean dishes, cleans up grease and leaves no residue. Mild on hands. Works to clean stains off clothes too
Stacey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This original blue Dawn does more than clean dishes. (It does that well too!) It's great for spot cleaning clothes, mopping floors, pretty much cleaning anything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?