BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11903)
Kathaleen C.
usa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No other detergent can compare to dawn. I've always washed my dishes with dawn. I've tried other kinds but they left my dishes feeling greasy and smelling unclean. A little known fact is also that you can use the original blue dawn on small puppies or kittens and kill of their fleas and ticks safely! Sometimes I wash my hair in dawn to get a shiny smooth detangled finish!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn has been used in my family for years. I have tried going "cheaper " and regretted it from the moment I started washing my dishes. I use it for my bathroom, perfect for getting the tub and shower clean. I buy dawn over any other brand out there. GREAT STUFF!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Good old Dawn...it's a classic! My mother always used this when I was growing up and I guess I took it for granted how well it performed. Once I started shopping for myself, I tried a few cheaper brand and was not impressed by their cleaning power. I found my way back to Dawn pretty quickly and have never been disappointed! It smells great and gets the job done quickly.
Kallie B.
I can not use ANY other brand of dish soap.  This is perfect for SO SO SO many things in your home.  Dawn can clean my dishes really well and I don't have to scrub that much. I use it for cleaning the whole kitchen.  My husband uses it as well to wash up after he works on the car, because it is the only dish soap that can cut through all the grease easily.
Sandra M.
Orange, VA
Dawn Dish washing Detergent  is the best for cutting the grease on dirty dishes such as fried chicken there's no other like it, and also  it has a clean smell, it is very effective on cleaning your dishes, Ialso believe it's good for keeping your kitchen water pipes flowing smoothly. I just wish it was not so expensive, so I will buy extra when it goes on sale!😀
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite dish soap! Cuts through grease so easily. Only 4 starts because it does dry out my hands really bad. I don't like to use gloves but that would solve the problem. It's great for dishes and cleaning stains. A bit more pricey than others but worth it.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Best dish soap out there!! I've tried many and felt like I had to keep adding more product to the sponge but not with Dawn! It's true "one drop and done" I don't think it's to expensive for as long as it lasts! It cuts the grease out of the worst bakes on food!
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I wash my dishes I use this soap because you don't need so much of it to get your dishes clean. Even with a greasy pan, this soap gets out the oil and sticky food quick. I see why they use this to clean up animals that have been affected by the oil spill. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
T B.
Wrightsville, PA
The original! Why change?
I do not venture from Dawn for dish soap, but I have tried a few different varieties. I do not find them to be as effective as the true blue. No other variety has the grease fighting power in my opinion.
I don't care about the smell & I don't need my hands to "feel" soft - I use the wand so I don't need to touch the water anyway ;)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?