BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Ana V.
Chino
This by far hands down is the best dishwashing soap I've used. It's always foamy which I love. The price on this soap is also very good and affordable, I've never been disappointed with this soap or brand. I definitely recommend!
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
Only dish soap I use one little drop in the water and I have enough soap to wash a sink full of dishes. I always buy the biggest bottle and it will last a whole year for me.
Maryyy M.
Tough and inexpensive. The two qualities i look for i dish soap. I dont need to soak my dishes for long and the food come right off. Lol tmi sorry but this product is great.
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
My mom has been using this ever since I was little, so it's only natural that I use the same now that I'm on my own. Cleans the dishes with ease and doesn't dry out my hands
Becky A.
Shreveport, LA
BEST for any greasy or oily mess! Works on clothes, dishes, concrete! I love DAWN! I have grown up using all types of dish washing detergents and this will always be my fav!
Dianne W.
Madison, AL
Point. Blank. Period. Dawn cuts the grease. You got a stain? Use Dawn. Bacon grease got your shirt? Use Dawn. Something sticky caught your hands? Use Dawn. That's it. Done! Lol.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product cleans anything. We love it, we can buy it anywhere and it is not expensive. I use it on dishes, as hand soap and to clean things like the car and tile.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles
After I tried this dish soap I haven’t used any other. It last so long and is affordable. It smells and feels pretty good too. Washing dishes ain’t that bad anymore.
Alise H.
Nashua
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 I can mix baby bottles with Willy pans and everything comes clean. There's never a film and there's always lots of suds. I've even used on on my cats to get rid of fleas!
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I use. I love the smell and how well it gets my dishes clean. I also love that it has other uses such as pet wash
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?