BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands
Christel R.
York, PA
Love the original Dawn! I use it for my pots and pans, anything that can't go in the dishwasher, as well as for cleaning spots out of my carpet and keeping mold/mildew out of my showers (mixed with vinegar & Baking soda!). Always have the original Blue on hand!
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
I use this dishwashing liquid mainly to wash my son's bottles. It gets them clean and removes the milky residue without leaving behind a soapy taste or smell which is important. I usually purchase this at Sam's Club because it is available there in a bulk size.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I stick to the original Dawn. It works great, cuts through grease like no one's business but doesn't tear up your hands. No wonder they use it on animals after an oil spill! I know they have a variety of scents now, but I stick to blue, original is always best.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield, OH
I am a mother of 3 and an ER Nurse. We only use Dawn at work for exposure/ biohazard wash/clean up. It is what they use on sea life after oil spills. To me it is a no Rainer! This is all I buy. On top of all that, it works well to clean dishes and smells great!
Tierney S.
We use this brand quite frequently. It cuts through grease with ease. It's great. It does irritate sensitive skin quite a bit, so sensitive skin people, beware! Otherwise, we love the price and ease of use with this brand of dish soap. Worth it to buy it again!
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Worth every penny over the cheaper brands. It lasts longer because you can use less and it gets rid of ALL of the grease and food. I also use it with hydrogen peroxide as a stain remover and it gets out old set in stains as well as baby poop! Love Dawn so much!
Katie M.
Bourbonnais, IL
I will forever repurchase this! There are so many other products, but Dawn never disappoints! I love this blue one, I feel like it gets everything so clean, and I do not have to use a lot of it! The smell is great too! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
This product is amazing , I love that it's safe to wash toys with and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals or strong smells .
Very affordable and in my opinion better then more expensive alternatives .
Will continue buying this as long as it's in stores
Stephanie W.
Nothing compares to blue Dawn dishsoap! It helps loosen up even tough cooked on food. There are many natural home cleaners that you can make using this dishsoap as an ingredient as well! I only buy this even though it is more expensive than some other options.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?