BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Daisy P.
Dawn is the best dish washing soap of you wash your dishes by hand. It removes grease stains like no other dish soap. Best part is you can usually find it in sale.
Kerry B.
This is the only dish soap that I will purchase, it gets the dishes clean and leaves a good smell in the air, I love how a little goes a long ways with this soap
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
Dawn cleans everything so while and the only thing I can use on my pots and pans. Grease doesn't stand a chase against it. Dawn does a great job on all the dishes.
Lemonia K.
Bayonne, NJ
I love to cook, so I'm always washing pots and pans! I soak them all with dawn liquid soap and all the grease and gunk is lifted with little effort! Have been using this product for years, will continue to use it!
Heather B.
This is the only type of dish soap my family uses. It's very nice they donate money to the animals from the oils and cleaning them also it washes grease off nicely
Raquel c.
Deltona, FL
This dishwasher soap works so well. That I won't buy any other except this one ,has the power to take out all the grease that has on any pan or dish. Number 1###
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
My most favorite dish soap it's great on tough grease and any leftover food. I've tried other brands but always come back to dawn I also love the different scents.
Kristin D.
The most basic you can get but the best. Works great to clean dishes, cleans up grease and leaves no residue. Mild on hands. Works to clean stains off clothes too
KIRAN S.
I only use this product in washing my dishes by hand. Not pricey but affordable and comes in different fragrances , so everyone has a choice to spice up their life.
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will ever use. The New Zealand scent is my favorite. I even love to use this soap on clothes to get out tough grease stains.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?