BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and usually, the original blue! I buy it for dishes, yes, but I also buy it to mix with my dog's shampoo as a flea killer. If he goes outside especially a wooded area, when we come back in I give him a bath with Dawn and dog shampoo and the Dawn instantly kills any adult fleas! I also use Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide to scrub out stains on carpet!
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Dawn is a very good name brand dish soap cleaner gets the grease of anything. I use it to clean my plates and some times my makeup brushes , Its also good for cleaning grease on the floor or car . I always buy this brand am always up to try new ones but this one is an all-time favorite.
Rebecca L.
Warren, OH
Dawn dish soap is one of the best dish soaps I have ever found! it will take anything out!! if you have a spill on your carpet, take a little dawn and It comes out! I will spent the extra $1 to get dawn. :)
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
Really cuts the grease! Gets my dishes so much cleaner than any other! I've tried saving fifty cents or whatever, but it wasn't worth it. I just use my coupons at Albertsons to get a dollar off, you get the small one for .49!! And it last som much longer than the other name brand dish soaps!
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap than Dawn. It is the only dish soap I have encountered that doesn't leave dishes feeling greasy after drying them. It is also the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands after doing the dishes. Always have and always will buy dawn dish soap.
alma h.
Marshalltown, IA
Before I knew about this wonderful dish detergent!! I use to used an awful one . but now I won't change it for nothing I like it very much and have a wonderful smell and take all the graise from the plate
Lady B.
Rochester, NY
My favorite dish soap it cut the grease in no time. Have to get it by a lot never missing one in my kitchen❤❤❤❤❤❤
Lizbeth C.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. A little goes a long way and it cuts thru grease like you wouldn't believe! It also works well to bathe my dogs, it leaves them looking like a million bucks!
Elizabeth S.
Oswego, NY
You can use for dishes and the best part you can use on the laundry. I have used this to help get out the kids stains that no matter hoe many times you try to gdt that one stain out. Put a little dawn on it let it sit rub it on and wash. 9 out of 10 times. The stain will come out.
Courtney P.
Dawn is amazing. I always use dawn, I've tried other dish soap and nothing is comparable when it comes to cleaning greasy dishes. It really does cut through the grease with out all the extra elbow grease
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?