BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Carol O.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original this has to be the best detergent for grease. It cleans quickly without leaving any greasy residue.
Lilly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn is a brand you can trust to get the grime gone! Unlike cheaper brands, you don't need to use as much to get the job done. I rarely use anything else.
Yazmine❣👑💋 S.
Lancaster , PA
I use this for everything. Dishes, my makeup brushes I've even washed my dog with it. It's the best fish soap and it don't leave my hands super dry either.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a multi use product. Not only is it great for cutting grease on my dishes without drying my hands, it can also be used to make homemade cleaners.
Catherine F.
Albany, NY
My favorite for dependable clean for our family's dishes. Dawn is a work horse. This product works as hard as I do to keep our dishes clean and grease free
Jocelyn R.
Dawn is the only soap I use. The other brands are too strong, my hands burn after using them. Dawn is gentle on my hands but strong on dishes with grease.
Jessica B.
Manor, PA
The only dish soap we use. We have tried others but we werent happy with them. Dawn is at a great value and definitely affordable. The scent is great too.
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
Dawn is the best dish soap around! It works great to clean my dishes, as well as get grease spots out of my clothes, and I use it to clean my car as well!
Olivia J.
Colton, CA
Use it everyday great products takes grease off of dishes very good. Is a good product to use if a pet has fleas kills them and makes them fall of animal.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is a great product. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. I've tried other dishwashing liquids before, but this is the only one I choose to use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?