BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Noemi A.
Lakewood, CA
Will not use any other dish soap. Removes all the oils. Leaves dishes shiny. Also use it to clean my toilet. I also use it for stains such as chocolate. Apply directly. My kids clean their shoes with this.
Stacey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This original blue Dawn does more than clean dishes. (It does that well too!) It's great for spot cleaning clothes, mopping floors, pretty much cleaning anything!
Jessica P.
Anniston, AL
A classic in my house! We have used dawn for years and wouldn't have it any other way! Works great on tough dishes and can be used for all kind of stuff as well!
Kerry B.
This is the only dish soap that I will purchase, it gets the dishes clean and leaves a good smell in the air, I love how a little goes a long ways with this soap
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
GREAT dish soap! Cleans perfectly without leaving residue behind. It works great on greasy! Always easy to take off greasy foods without having to soak over night
Kayla B.
Windham, ME
My favorite out of all the Dawn soaps! The Original scent, in my opinion, is the best. I also love it's multipurpose for getting most any stains out of clothing!
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
This is the only dish detergent that i will use! You only need to use a small amount and it does such a great job at getting dishes clean. Plus its really cheap.
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
This soap is great! It stays sudsy forever, and gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, this bottle lasted my 4 roommates and I over 2 months! Definitely a great value
Kelly G.
Eglin Afb, FL
I always buy dawn this works very good and i wont buy another brand not just yet. The smell is pretty good and the packaging is veet good its easy to hold and pour
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
My most favorite dish soap it's great on tough grease and any leftover food. I've tried other brands but always come back to dawn I also love the different scents.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?