BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Leigh V.
The blue dawn dish soap os the only brand/type we use in our house. You only need a small amount & it cuts through the grease so easily. I also use it to clean other part of my house because I know it works. It's gentle on hands which I really like since my hands are in dish water often
Diana Q.
Ocala , FL
Dawn is definitely one of the best dish soaps on the market. It fights grease with ease, and is great for cleaning also weather wiping down the counters, scrubbing tubs and tiles, or washing your shoe laces.
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
Dawn is top dog when it comes to dish detergents. In combination with vinegar it doubles as a shower cleanser. The household uses for this product are limitless. This brand also offers a variety of scents/colors. I strongly suggest the Dawn - Olay Hand Renewal, especially for the winter!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
My all time favorite dish liquid and the only brand I use to wash my dishes AND hands with! It is fantastic on grease and scorched pans witch is a plus. I wouldn't use any other brand but dawn dish liquid.
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and usually, the original blue! I buy it for dishes, yes, but I also buy it to mix with my dog's shampoo as a flea killer. If he goes outside especially a wooded area, when we come back in I give him a bath with Dawn and dog shampoo and the Dawn instantly kills any adult fleas! I also use Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide to scrub out stains on carpet!
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"One drop of Dawn & grease is gone!" This is a multi use soap, not just dishes. You can use it as a cleaning aid for removing stains! Original Dawn has a clean nice scent. I've been a repeat buyer for years!
Erica R.
I typically use a dishwasher when doing dishes, but I like to do a quick rinse w soap and water prior to putting my dishes in the dish washer (might sound crazy but I am just a germaphobe). I also clean my daughters bottles with this dish soap. Leaves everything clean and smelling good.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is all I use and trust. It cuts grease and keeps everything clean and sanitary. It's not expensive at all and it works awesome. Also I use it to get stain out of clothes, it even gets blood stains out.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
The bubbles seem to minimize when washing dishes. I catch myself having to add more soap. Drys my hands out to bad. But it does work very well giving my dog a bath defiantly gets him clean. I just prefer Pomolive soft touch it's long lasting & is gentle on the hands but tough on the grease.
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
I have my cabinet stocked with Dawn. I found that it is the only brand that has been able to cut through the grease and food left on the pan. I have tried other brands when they were on sale, but I don't think any of them worked as well as Dawn. I like the variety as well and that it's sudsing ability is better than other brands as well..meaning you only have to use a small portion to get the job done
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?