BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Wutangkillerbee
San Diego, CA
Hands down the only dish washing soap our household will use. It is the most powerful, that is why they used it on animals in oil spills. I won't buy anything else.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
Works great for a sinkful of dishes, dissolves grease, and smells great! I even use it on grease spatter spots on my clothes before washing... clothes come out clean!
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing dish washing soap! It cuts through almost anything you through at it! It's also good for men in the oil field!! Gets it out of hair and off skin!!
Andrea O.
I love the commercials- that is honestly the reason why I buy dawn- for the penguins. We buy the one with Olay because it is so gentle on our hands. Highly recommend
Rhonda K.
Fairburn, GA
Time and time again I always choose Dawn as my go to dish detergent. A little bit goes a long way. I always find the best deals at my local Family Dollar or Walmart
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with dawn think about it it cleans dishes fights grease safe for animals they use this when we've had oil spills that affected or ducks etc it's fabulous
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Original scent is my favorite. I don't need antthing fancy or new because the good old dawn is just as effective.

Its cheap and it works so would recommend to anyone
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Love Dawn Dish soap... we use it to wash dishes, wash our hands, clean our vehicles and our out side toys like four wheeler and buggy... and it helps save animals each time you buy it
Vicky P.
Menasha, WI
The best for clean dishes, clean counters, clean shower walls, and for clarifying hair. If it's good enough to clean little creatures is good enough around my home.
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It works great as a grease cutter. We use it to get grease stains out of clothes. Even ones that have been in the dryer. But a sponge should not have a funny smell after a couple days.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back