BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Dawn killed it on this one! I use this for my dishes but I also use it to bathe my cats, it's great for bathing animals and it's safe which is a huge plus.
Marilee A.
This soap leaves my hANDS SOT AFTER WASHING MY DISHES. sorry had the auto caps on and too lazy to erase what i wrote already. price is great at same club.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Works great. Gets the grease off completely and leaves everything clean and clear! Love the different uses you can get out of it other than doing dishes !
Brenda V.
Just by using one drop this dishwashing soap goes along way . I love the smell it has and i really feel like my dishes stay clean and gets everything off .
luree v.
Redding, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ive used dawn for as long as i can remember. Keeps your hands smooth and also helps get rid of fleas if used to wash your pet. I recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie b.
Stroudsburg, PA
My favorite secret weapon!! Great for dishes but also mixed with hydrogen paroxide is awesome on laundry stains!! The mix can be used on whites or colors!!
Lyndsay M.
Loves Park, IL
This is the best dishsoap I have ever used! It gets my dishes squeaky clean, is gentile on my hands, and it's also great for getting spots out of clothes.
Mel H.
Orchard Park, NY
BEST DISH SOAP EVER! Not only does it work good on your dishes but also works great to use as a dog wash, stain remover, insect repellent for your trees.
Gabrielle D.
Coraopolis, PA
Always buy dawn!
Smells fresh.
Cleans quickly and well.
Never need to do the dreaded smell test or double check to see if all the foods off!!!!
Wonderful.
Melissa E.
Trent, SD
I only use Dawn dish soap! It is the only one to use so many ways to use it around the house! I mix with vinegar to clean my shower!!! So multi purpose!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?