BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Angela D.
Plattsmouth, NE
I love Dawn. I not only use it for dishes, but for all kinds of other cleaning projects in my home. It is excellent in cutting grease, grime, stains.. and I LOVE that there is virtually no scent to it. One of the biggest turn-offs for me is strong scents in cleaners and Dawn does not have that.
Taylor P.
Acton, ME
Dawn is just awesome, I use it for more than just my dishes. Some things in the bathroom I clean with it because it isn't as harsh as cleaning chemicals. Ive also used it to remove stains out of clothes. But it still remains my favorite dish washing liquid. It gets them squeeky clean every time!
Andrea C.
I have always used dawn and one time my roommate bought a generic brand and it just didn't work the same.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
Oreos are my favorite cookie, and my go-to of choice when I need a snack. Though I'm the original kind of girl, the thins were an absolute delight. The cookie bit has always been my preferred part of the oreo, cream not so much, so the thins ended up being the perfect ratio between cookie and the filling.

The chocolate flavor wasn't very overwhelming (there's not much between each cookie), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them. They had the same great taste without having to bite through extra filling to get to the chocolate cookie bit.

The price, I think, could be lower, given you're getting less cookie for your buck, but I found the price to be fair enough for what may be a promotional item not meant to sit on store shelves for long. The packaging has also been improved throughout the years, and mine included easy-open packaging that could be sealed to keep the cookies fresh just as easily.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn soap is a must have in the kitchen but it is also great for everything! dawn and hot water cleans anything! we moved into a old farm house and the kitchen cabinets were greasy and no cleaner worked on getting the grease off so we tried dawn and sure enough it got the grease off!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Dawn isn the best dish soap and I have no desire to try another! It is great at getting dishes clean and doesn't dry out my hands! I love how I can use is all around the house... I even wash my dog with it!
Victoria A.
The original scent dish liquid smells so good, and I couldn't imagine buying another type of dish liquid!
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dawn dish detergent , just a bit and that's it. I think the price is worth it and the scent is nice I really really recommend this product it will last for a whole moth and a half I'll keep buy in it!
Jason S.
Gilbert, AZ
The original blue Dawn is the BEST! No others can beat it and if you look on the internet it has so many other uses other then your dishes! I get the big bottle from Costco because you can never have enough!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?