BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Aubrey B.
Dawn has always been a staple dish soap. I love the green apple scented one. But, original formula is just so perfect. It's been in the family for generations.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love dawn dishwashing soap this is the only brand I use I wouldn't trade to any other! It keeps my dishes clean and shiny and doesn't leave on water stains.
Tracy P.
Jennings
I have used the original Dawn since I was a child. It is the best cleaning dish liquid I have ever tried. It is also a great all around cleaner for the house.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Love dawn dish soap. Works amazingly on getting stuck on grease and such off dishes. Many different colors to choose from, we always go with the standard blue.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Perfect 5 star because most of the time we use this dish soap liquid. It easily removes dirt stain on the kitchen tools and stuff. Doesnt make my hand dry too.
Raquel F.
The only Dishwasing liquid I use!! ALL you need is a drop or 2 drops and it will get your entire sinknof dishes squeaky clean and shiny!! It lasts me months!!
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
This is the only dish detergent I will use. I've tried other cheaper brands and they aren't as good. So I'd rather spend a little extra for the better product.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
First off, I love that dawn helps wild life. It cleans and makes everything shiny. I have never had a problem with this diswashing soap, and I hope I never do.
Mz T.
I love Dawn because it is tough and grease and saves me time with washing my dishes. They also support the wildlife conservation which I think is really cool.
Sharda M.
Winter Garden, FL
Love Dawn Ultra Original Scent Liquid dish soap because it cleans my dishes super clean and fresh and also loves that it does not makes my hands extremely dry
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?