BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Gwen H.
Seven Valleys, PA
There's nothing out there better than Dawn, and it has many uses besides cleaning your dishes. I especially like how it was used to clean the wildlife from oil spills.
Karleigh G.
I love dawn! it works great on my dishes and gets those annoying oil stains out of my clothes! it also smells wonderful! The apple scent is my favorite, but ill take any!
Nichole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Any other dish soaps seems to fall way short of my expectations after using Dawn. It only takes a little bit and goes a long way. Leaves dishes really clean and sparkly.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It gets the job done very well. It tends to dry out my hands which is fine since I need to for dishes. I only wish it was more natural but it is amazing and good value.
Tracy S.
I really like dawn dish liquid. I have yet to find anything that removes grease off dishes and pots and pans better than this product. Also the suds stay for a long time.
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off!
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have tried to buy cheaper dish washing products and nothing works a great as this product!! I remember when my mother in law bought us a bunch of liquid detergets( not dawn) and I prayed for the day I could use dawn again.
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
As strange as it sounds, we use Dawn to wash our black labs. The thought never occurred to me until we saw the commercial where they used Dawn on the oil covered ducks. Once I googled it, I saw that its actually great for dogs!
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
I would give more stars if I could. I use dawn on everything. From dishes to my shower, from my couch to my carpet floor. It cleans grease, oil, stains and removes oder
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
This is a household tried and true. You just can't go wrong with the cleaning power of Dawn. If it's good enough to get the oil of the animals, it's good enough for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart