BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
That is the best dishwashing liquid i ever used. I tried with different brands and i was just using more and more from the liquid but the result was not the same. I never trust the adverts but for this product they were 100% right and i don`t mind to spend some more for quality in this case!
Andrea C.
I have always used dawn and one time my roommate bought a generic brand and it just didn't work the same.
Angela D.
Plattsmouth, NE
I love Dawn. I not only use it for dishes, but for all kinds of other cleaning projects in my home. It is excellent in cutting grease, grime, stains.. and I LOVE that there is virtually no scent to it. One of the biggest turn-offs for me is strong scents in cleaners and Dawn does not have that.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Dawn has magic cleaning powers. Not only does it cut grease, but when combined with vinegar and baking soda, you can clean floors, carpets, and so much more! Dawn super-ceeds any other product on the market!
Jessica M.
Dawn is my go to dish liquid, haven't found any other brand that works quite as well plus i love the fact that it one of the things recommended to use for kittens and puppies who are to young for flea shampoos.
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
Dawn has been the only dish soap I use for years now. Especially after I had my daughter. It cleans everything so well that it's the only brand I trust with my daughter. I'll probably never use another brand.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hands down the best dish detergent I've found! It's tough enough on the grease but gentle enough on the hands! I've even used it on my puppy to give a bath and he was soft and smelled great. Highly recommend!
Kristie V.
Clarkrange, TN
Dawn is the leader is dishwashing soap, for sure! Like another reviewer said, a little bit goes a long way. I've used other dish soaps and nothing else compares to Dawn. It is the only soap that can clean off oily/greasy residue without much effort. It's great, and I wouldn't use anything else!
Taylor P.
Richland
The holly grail of dish soap. This stuff works for everything but mainly the cleanest dishes you have ever seen! Cut grease, helps remove set on foods all without drying your hands out like most on the market.
Taylor P.
Acton, ME
Dawn is just awesome, I use it for more than just my dishes. Some things in the bathroom I clean with it because it isn't as harsh as cleaning chemicals. Ive also used it to remove stains out of clothes. But it still remains my favorite dish washing liquid. It gets them squeeky clean every time!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?