BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Crystal M.
Silver Springs, NV
Cuts grease like no other! Will never use another dish soap again. The best at removing grease & dirt from my boyfriend's hands after he's worked all day.
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
You can use this stuff on anything. Works great on dishes. And I worked in construction and we found so many uses for this like taking concrete off of cars
jeannette m.
Good product it's doesn't make my hands dry and it's smells good good value for the price and very effective recommended bought it at my local supermarket.
Samantha J.
Louisville , Ms
I love to cook, so my dishes are greasy with baked on food and such and this soap helps break all the gunk and food up and helps my dishes look brand new!!
Melissa E.
Trent, SD
I only use Dawn dish soap! It is the only one to use so many ways to use it around the house! I mix with vinegar to clean my shower!!! So multi purpose!!!!
Brenda V.
Just by using one drop this dishwashing soap goes along way . I love the smell it has and i really feel like my dishes stay clean and gets everything off .
Srijita P.
A minimal amount of this soap is good enough to do several dishes. It's really nice that it foams up to show that the soap still exists when doing dishes.
Sonia L.
Best! Smells great, cleans the toughest of jobs yet gentle on the hands. Use for kid projects and its gentle on them as well. Has been my go to for years.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn is the only brand I use. The other brands just don't compare! I love all their scents. It's the only brand that smells great and ACTUALLY cuts grease.
Nadia h.
Brooklyn, NY
Love dawn always does the job in cleaning the dishes. I bought a small one at Walgreens because of the sale and it does a great job at cleaning the dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?