BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
I love to use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! I feel my dishes get very clean and it has a nice scent! I would recommend to anyone! Dawn is a brand I trust!
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish detergent I will buy. It works great on greasy stuff and gentle on my hands. It also cleans my makeup brushes and sponges very well.
Brenda V.
Just by using one drop this dishwashing soap goes along way . I love the smell it has and i really feel like my dishes stay clean and gets everything off .
Maria M.
My favorite diah soap hands down. I just need a little bit of soap and it really gets the grease off. I can use it also to clean for other household items.
Shannon R.
Great product. Smells fresh and clean. Lasts longer on sponge when doing dishes than other options. Also recommended for wiping down granite counter tops.
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
I don’t use this for dishes but I use this to wash my dog. Great for killing fleas. Affordable pricing. The blue Dawn is the only one that works for fleas.
Nancy T.
Rowlesburg, WV
This is the best dish washing liquid ther is, it something is greasy just let it soak a few minutes and it washes right off, would not change for anything,
Kristi H.
The absolute only kind of dish detergent out there. So very versatile I also use this for several diy home cleaners! Bought at Dollar General smells great!
Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL
It gets my dishes clean. It doesn't take a lot to wash a sink full of dishes. It also has other multipurposes that I use it for. Its my favorite dish soap.
Danielle h.
Is a go to dish soap for me I love the smells they come out with and how pet friendly it is really great for a quick wash in the sink too. Quick and easy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?