BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I love all of the different scent options and it really does help when doing dishes :) I find that if I soak my dishes with a good amount of this dish soap, most of them are clean without even scrubbing them!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
I kid you not best dish soap I have ever tried! I used to use the brand Ajax and compared to it I use less product. It is worth it for the price. The scent is nice and smells clean. I would buy again and recommend to a friends.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Dawn has magic cleaning powers. Not only does it cut grease, but when combined with vinegar and baking soda, you can clean floors, carpets, and so much more! Dawn super-ceeds any other product on the market!
Kimberly S.
Omaha, NE
I actually use Dawn for nearly everything but dishes. It is a great stain remover/water spot remover when you soak/scrub the clothing item in hot water with Dawn. It also is a great household cleaner when you pair it with white vinegar and scrub. It removes grease, cuts out soap scum, etc.
Machaela W.
San Jose, CA
Just like the commercial says, cuts right through grease! It's reasonably priced, smells great, and cleans without ruining your hands. It also doesn't leave a residue, which I have experienced with others in the past. I highly recommend as we even purchase this one over the Dawn with Olay.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I always use the Original Scent of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. It makes my dishes squeaky clean, and it's economical. It has a wonderful scent. When we spill food while eating, we also use it on our clothes.
Taylor P.
Acton, ME
Dawn is just awesome, I use it for more than just my dishes. Some things in the bathroom I clean with it because it isn't as harsh as cleaning chemicals. Ive also used it to remove stains out of clothes. But it still remains my favorite dish washing liquid. It gets them squeeky clean every time!
kim c.
Shelby, MI
Growing u p my mom always used dawn and as an adult I find that it is the only dish soap that I ever buy. I have tried other brands and they do not compare to dawn. The suds last longer and break through grease and grime better than any other dish soap I have tried. I absolutely love it.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
I love Dawn for so many reasons. First, it cleans my dishes perfectly. But aside from that, it gets greasy stains out of laundry. Mixed with hydrogen peroxide it is a great carpet cleaner and gets out stubborn stains. I keep a small bottle in my breast pump bag for cleaning my parts on the go.
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
Dawn has been the only dish soap I use for years now. Especially after I had my daughter. It cleans everything so well that it's the only brand I trust with my daughter. I'll probably never use another brand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?