BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is go-to brand for me in regards to dish soap. My hands feel good after and aren't dried out. I really like their products and will continue to be a loyal buyer.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a pretty reliable go-to when I need dish soap. I usually prefer natural soaps, but when I can't find what I'm looking for or am in a rush, Dawn does the trick.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
The best dish soap. Whenever we buy something else you can tell how disliked it is and you are paying for water. This is concentrated, fights grease, and works great
Tara L.
My favorite all time dish soap. It's so gentle yet it's tough enough to clean anything!! I even use this to clean my makeup brushes sometimes just diluted with water.
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything! Cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and any stain in the carpet! Dawn Dish Washing Soap cleans just about anything!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This girl s the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and it comes In a variety of great scents. It's great cleaning up grease, and helping remove stains from clothes.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I love using dawn I have found it to be the best dish washing detergent there is. It breaks down the grease well and don't leave my hands feeling dried out and rough.
Kristi S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn, in my opinion, is the best liquid dish soap out there! It breaks down caked on messes so you don't have to scrub as much, and one drop really goes a long way.
Katie R.
This is the best stuff out there- I even use this to spot treat my kid's greasy stains and they come out with a bit of peroxide and baking soda mixed in! Try it!!
Pami A.
Berwick, LA
Dawn is the greatest dish soap of all times...a little goes along way and it's also great on tough stains for laundry too...we always have several on hand at a time
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?