BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Mayra A.
Love this dish detergent. I love that's concentrated enough to get a good lather, not pricey at all it totally works. I usually find it at any target or Walmart. It's always on my grocery list i wouldn't change it!
Debbie K.
I love Dawn dish soap! I had tried different brands over the years and even trying going generic but none compared. Dawn it strong enough to cut grease yet doesn't damage my hands. I also like the fact that it is gentle enough to use on my pet on the rare occurrence in the past when we have had fleas.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I think the uses for dawn never end. I use this for dishes, stains, and cleaning my pets. It kills cleans and makes their fur so soft! It leaves the dishes spotless and shiny. It's a great product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Sarah
Carrollton, TX
Dawn cleans well and is gentle on skin. They use Dawn on birds during oil spills because it cleans well and is soft. It can be used on dogs also. I love the new scents. I've used other dish washing liquids recently too. The Gain brand is a little cheaper and has nice scents too. But Dawn is real good.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
This is my go to dishsoap! Hands down it does a great job. If you ever get grease on your clothes, rub a little bit on the spot and through it in the wash, even after you have already washed and dried the clothing.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is one of the safest dish washing liquids according to E.W.G. (environmental work group). They reported that Original Dawn was safer than some of the all natural dish washing liquid brands.
Nena C.
I have been using dawn for years. It's great for getting dishes clean but for also greasy messes also use if I get oily stains in clothes. Just add a little detergent and scrub then wash with cold water. Love it
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
That is the best dishwashing liquid i ever used. I tried with different brands and i was just using more and more from the liquid but the result was not the same. I never trust the adverts but for this product they were 100% right and i don`t mind to spend some more for quality in this case!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?