BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Mel H.
Orchard Park, NY
BEST DISH SOAP EVER! Not only does it work good on your dishes but also works great to use as a dog wash, stain remover, insect repellent for your trees.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Dawn killed it on this one! I use this for my dishes but I also use it to bathe my cats, it's great for bathing animals and it's safe which is a huge plus.
Eileen L.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love dawn dish soap.. A little goes a long way with this soap. I can wash 3 sinkfull of dishes on literally a tablespoon of soap! I highly recommend it!
Carla N.
Gilroy
I enjoy dawn because a little bit can last a long day. It might cost more that other soaps but it last longer. It cuts grease and odor from food goes away
amanda c.
Buffalo, NY
I love Dawn detergent I use is all the time for dishes and I wash my doggy with it too. I started couponing recently so I stocked up on a ton of this too
Gabrielle D.
Coraopolis, PA
Always buy dawn!
Smells fresh.
Cleans quickly and well.
Never need to do the dreaded smell test or double check to see if all the foods off!!!!
Wonderful.
morgan h.
Glendale
Only dish soap that actually cites through grease! I love this stuff and the best part is a little goes a long way so you don’t have to buy it that often !
Olivia J.
Colton, CA
Use it everyday great products takes grease off of dishes very good. Is a good product to use if a pet has fleas kills them and makes them fall of animal.
T B.
Only dish soap I will ever use again. I love that a little goes a long way unlike all the other brands out there. This is the way to go for cleaner dishes
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
Gotta love Dawn! It is good for so much more than just dishes. I even use this as a flea dip for my pets and it works great. Kills the suckers on contact!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?