BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sam A.
Austin, TX
My family has been using Dawn for generations, and we don't plan on stopping any time soon! I can wash an entire sink full of dishes with just a few drops of soap. Dawn also cuts through tough grease like no other!
Johana V.
Colton, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use.
Everything just slides off like butter with this, most importantly the grease. And must I say a little goes a long way.
You can buy this anywhere, I buy mines at target. Yes I would recommend, but I'm sure almost everyone uses this.
Jamie T.
Ogden, UT
This is one of those products that really doesn't need a review because it pretty much sets the standard for its competitors. You can always depend on it and get the job done and does not irritate my skin at all.
Abbi R.
W Valley City, UT
Where do i start, i absolutely love dawn the blue one, some dishwashing liquids leave a strong perfume like smell that you can taste and smell when your drinking from a glass, not down, and it cleans like no other.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I use a lot of store brands in my house but Dawn is better than any store brand dish washing liquid plain and simple. It just does a better job and you use less than any other brand. I also love the original scent.
Christina D.
Not only is this soap amazing for washing dishes it is also great for removing grease stains from clothing. Just add a little to the stain, let sit for 5-10 mins, and wash as usual. We also use it with equal parts vinegar to wash our dog, kills fleas and keeps their coat soft, white, and non-oily.
Debbie K.
I love Dawn dish soap! I had tried different brands over the years and even trying going generic but none compared. Dawn it strong enough to cut grease yet doesn't damage my hands. I also like the fact that it is gentle enough to use on my pet on the rare occurrence in the past when we have had fleas.
Mayra A.
Love this dish detergent. I love that's concentrated enough to get a good lather, not pricey at all it totally works. I usually find it at any target or Walmart. It's always on my grocery list i wouldn't change it!
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is one of the safest dish washing liquids according to E.W.G. (environmental work group). They reported that Original Dawn was safer than some of the all natural dish washing liquid brands.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
This is my go to dishsoap! Hands down it does a great job. If you ever get grease on your clothes, rub a little bit on the spot and through it in the wash, even after you have already washed and dried the clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?