BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I will not use any other dish soap! I use Dawn for everything! It works as a de-greaser and it kills the fleas on my dog better and safer than flea shampoo!
Misty S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only brand of dishwashing liquid I will use. I have tried others and always come back to Dawn. You really only need a little to get the job done.
Ingrid R.
Rockvale, TN
Is very gently to your hands and get the job done, great price and good quality product, not much to say... You need to try... just go ahead and give it try.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
You can use this product for so many different things. From cleaning to a weed killer. This is a great product!!!! I just wish it lasted longer in my house.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
This is the main dishwashing liquid I use. It gets my dishes very clean, doesn't leave residue behind, and it's safe for my hands. It doesn't dry them out.
Lyndsay M.
Loves Park, IL
This is the best dishsoap I have ever used! It gets my dishes squeaky clean, is gentile on my hands, and it's also great for getting spots out of clothes.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
This i the only liquid dish soap we use. The scents are fresh but not overwhelming and a little goes a long way towards getting your pots and pans clean.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Dawn killed it on this one! I use this for my dishes but I also use it to bathe my cats, it's great for bathing animals and it's safe which is a huge plus.
Ashley R.
Absolutely love this dish soap! A little goes a long way with this dish soap! It's tough on grease and leaves the dishes as new. Will definitely recommend!
Carla N.
Gilroy
I enjoy dawn because a little bit can last a long day. It might cost more that other soaps but it last longer. It cuts grease and odor from food goes away
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?