BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
We only use Dawn it is great for laundry stains and I mix it with baking soda and vinegar for nasty cat hairball messes, we use it in a sprayer for our lawn and garden throughout the spring and summer. A little goes long way and even though I have a dishwasher we always have a least two bottles on hand.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I will not use anything but Dawn. It just takes a few drops to clean a whole meal. I have tried others thinking I would get a cheaper soap for the same cleaning power, but nope, nothing out there is as good as Dawn
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love using Dawn dish soap. I love how it smells. It is more expensive then generic brands but it smells awesome. I will open the extra money and get dawn soap because it works and leaves my dishes smelling good : )
Joanna N.
Stockton, CA
My favorite dish soap. Last forever really concentrated and I love that you can buy this in a extra large container. I have a family of five so dishes is on the agenda everyday all day lol, can't live without it !!!
Tami M.
Wichita, KS
I only use Dawn Ultra! 💜 It is the best quality of dish soap in my opinion, it cuts grease better than any other brands that I have tried. It doesn't require a lot of product to effectively clean a heaping sink of dishes. And I trust that it's really getting my dishes clean without a lot of soaking!
Tamera R.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product! It is effective on breaking through grease and gentle enough for my skin. I do think the pricing is a tad bit high, but I not sure how much since the single uses are cut down by half at least. I usually only buy this product when it is on sale. Unfortunately, that is not very often.
Haley S.
Winter Haven
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! There is no excuse for using any other dish liquid. This is the tried and true soap with soooo many uses. It cleans well and smells good. It takes 1 drop for a huge pot or pan with lots if stuck on stuff and you're good! I've used this my whole life and plan to for the rest of it
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This stuff works wonders for multiple uses. I like using this to clean my makeup brushes because it gets out all of the foundation and powders with very little effort. I also use this to soak the really nasty dishes in before I put them in the dishwasher. It takes off all of the dried on foods with ease.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap to buy. It's so versatile. I've used it to clean dishes, makeup brushes... and even my dog. the big bottles last a really long time, so it's a great value. I'll always be a Dawn user.
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?