BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Love these soaps. I can get them for free when on sale and have a coupon. I also like how they give back to the community for the animals in the oil spills.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I use so little liquid dish soap ans it gets the job done. I also enjoy the scent and that it gets rid of grease so easily yet it does not dry out my hands.
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously you can never go wrong with this soap. I use to wash dishes, bathe my dogs and even clean my shower. They soap gets the job done every single time!
Amanda M.
Nothing beats how well original dawn works. It always gets all the grease and grime off dishes. It's not harsh on your hands and doesn't have a strong scent.
Erica G.
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing soap. I love the original scent, it smells clean and i feel like it always cleans the food and cuts the grease well!
kayla u.
Love love love dawn!!!!! Its a staple in our home and when i worked fastffod thats what they used! It's definitely heavy duty great quality and great price!
Sarah B.
Dawn is the original dishwashing liquid! not only do I use this product to clean up in the kitchen, but it is also my dogs shampoo to rid of fleas and dirt!
Jamie W.
Midlothian, TX
Love Dawn original soap!! It is so versatile! We use not only on dishes but pets, vehicles, we add it to solutions to clean the home, Windows, clothes, etc.
Tina S.
I love the blue dawn it's a staple and everyone knows if it's blue it's gotta be dawn. Gets the stains out of my plastic bowls and grease is gone in a pinch.
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
Gets your dishes clean and also is amazing for removing grease stains from clothing! This little bottle has saved many a pair of pants/shirts from the trash!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?