BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
I love Dawn, not only does it wash the dishes but you can mix with vinegar or peroxide and they help get hard stains out, and dawn does not dry my hands out,
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I always use Dawn it leave dish clean no greasy felling the have some great scents out as well it only takes a little bit to to clean a sink full of dishes
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
BEST TO GET GREASE OFF OF PANS, AND DISHES. MAKES YOUR HOUSE SMELL REALLY GOOD WHILE USING IT. AND IT CLEANS REALLY WELL. CAN GET ALMOST ANYTHING CLEAN
glenda s.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I use the blue dawn for cleaning up where the dog pees and I use it to give my dogs a bath..it is safe for dogs...it cleans very well and has a lot of uses.
Maria E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I USE IT FOR EVERYTHING , IF YOU GET A STAIN ON YOUR CLOTHES PUT SOME DAWN ON IT OVER NIGHT AND WHEN YOU WASH IT , IT WILL CLEAN IT UP
Adrian b.
Dawn is the best dishwasher their is and will always be my favorite I recommend it get the job done no more residue nothing else will do my favorite brand!!
Nikki W.
So many different uses for this besides just cleaning dishes. :) Definitely check out 25 things Dawn dish soap can be used for. It's an awesome degreaser!
Natasha F.
Palmdale , CA
Not only do I use dawn to wash dishes, I use it for my DIY projects as well. It works great when it comes to removing stickers and labels from candle jars
Stacey H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only dish soap I will ever use! I have tried other brands and they did not compare. Dawn dish soap is great for grime busting. Best dish soap :)
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I will not use any other dish soap! I use Dawn for everything! It works as a de-greaser and it kills the fleas on my dog better and safer than flea shampoo!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?