BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Laurin E.
Vicksburg, MS
When it comes to dish soap dawn is the only brand I buy for my home. Not only does it clean dishes well but I can use it to wash my car or even wash my dogs when they have fleas and the fleas just fall off! Cuts through grease with ease and also leaves the dishes smelling great!
Teri B.
Cut Off, LA
This is the only brand I will use to wash dishes. I also use it as a cleaner around the house...especially the bath tub . I also use this soap to soak my husbands oily clothes before placing them in the washing machine.
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
I had alwaysed used Dawn dish soap but then my other half introduced me to Dawnover ni-Power Clean which is even better "over night soak in 5 mins" I swear to you I have used it on set in stains and it was clean in less then 5 mins plus they make a Dawn power clean with bleach alternative now! works on mold!
Tiffany L.
Monclova, OH
Not only is this nice on your hands! (I have used many brands and they all make my hands feel so dry) but you don't even need much when doing a sink of dishes! A tiny bit will work for a full sink. So you save so much money on having to buy more because crappier brands wont make a full sink on a small drop.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
My dad has recently bought a HUGE container of this at SAMs, and I have to say it's amazing! It's tough on grease and cleans dishes with ease! I love the smell of it a lot! Would recommend this bottle, but it last FOREVER!
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
Great for getting grease off of dishes and it only takes a little bit. I am just not crazy about how it leaves my hands feeling really dry and rough after I'm done washing the dishes. It is one of the best dish washing soaps on the market.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap to buy. It's so versatile. I've used it to clean dishes, makeup brushes... and even my dog. the big bottles last a really long time, so it's a great value. I'll always be a Dawn user.
Layla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the best dish soap out there, it cuts grease and gives you the perfect amount of suds in the water, I love how it lathers up and most important is how clean it gets ALL of my dishes. I have a few older pans that are hard to clean but with Dawn it is always super easy with very little scrub.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is a staple in my house and it has been for years.I completely cleans away gease form plastic to metal and it smells great.i buy a small bottle and when that is gone i get a large bottle so I can dilute it a little which stretches the product for those of us who are on a budget. It works just as well diluted as it does full strength which I love. I also love that i can find value sets of this at my local walmart.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
My roommate gets this one sometimes and I feel like this product dries my hands really bad when other products are less harsh. It cleans dishes well though so I guess that's why. The bottle also last a very long time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?