BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Arleen O.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this dish soap for as long as i can remember. You can't go wrong with Dawn. I've been using this dish soap since i could first start washing dishes.
Ruth R.
San Jose, CA
Cuts grease fast! I use this for dishes and to wash my hands after working on my bike. It also kills fleas on contact, so I've bathed my cats with it a few times.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dishwashing liquid works great, cuts grease and has lots of suds. It seems really hard on my hands so I don't buy it regularly, but when I do, it works great.
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
This is the only dish soap I EVER use. I get the blue one. It really gets all the grease and I love the clean smell, ya know, some dish soap just has a funky smell!
Rachel W.
Berea, OH
Great clean scent, leaves the dishes clean and my hands soft. I have used this product outside on my patio and is does wonders. It is safe for my plants and grass.
Jen P.
I love to use this on those greasy dishes. Works great to really them clean. All the oil and grime comes off so easy. Little elbow grease and Dawn work like magic!
Tiffany G.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It works so well at getting grease off plus it is soft on your hands. I love that it comes in so many different scents.
Sara L.
Rogers, AR
I use this on my dishes and for a multitude of cleaning tasks throughout my home. Shower, laundry stains, walls & baseboards. I always make sure I have it on hand.
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love dawn. I have a huge jug of it at home and it's lasted me for months! A little drop goes a long way when washed the dishes and really makes dish washing easier.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this inside and outside in the summer time. It really helps to clean the outdoor furniture. Also can be used to avoid outdoor pest, hint check pintrest..lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?