BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I use Dawn multiple different ways. I make a granite kitchen counter cleaner with one part rubbing alcohol, water and a few drops of Dawn and essential oil. I also dilute it and use it to wash my dog. I learned at a animal shelter I volunteered at that it's non-irritating and kills fleas if left on a few minutes.
Samantha H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Honestly there is a huge difference between Dawn and any bargin brand. I do all my dishes by hand and with Dawn I don't have to rewash everything to make sure they are actually clean. Also really great for soaking to get the tough stuff off. With coupons it isn't even that much more expensive than anything else.
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
Dawn does it all! Use dawn on dishes, it cuts through grease and cleans wonderfully. I find it soft enough on hands as well. Use it in one of a billion recipes found through Pinterest to make home cleaner too! My favorite is mixing vinegar, water, dawn for a quick and easy and AWESOME tub-de-grosser (aka cleaner)
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
If you don't know already that Dawn is the best dishwashing soap, then learn now. From dishes to clothing stains, this stuff works miracles . No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn. My mom used Dawn while I was growing up, and I've used it myself in my own home for many years. I refuse to use anything else!
Kayla J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It has been and will always be the only kind of soap I will ever trust to get my dishes sparklinh clean. I've tried other soaps before and they pale in comparison to Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Cory K.
The classic dish soap! The best dish soap! It's really the best dish soap out there and always gives great results. Cuts grease and stains in fishes, pots & pans and many other purposes. Great for on a slip & slide as well
Alisha
Cuts through grease like no others! I will never bargain on dish soap since I've started using this! Works great for everything no matter what you cooked, doesn't dry your hands out, and smells nice but isn't overpowering!
Rebecca H.
Dawn is my favorite detergent. I specifically by the pomegranate scented one that has OLay in it. My hands feel great, it smells great, and the dishes get clean with out a lot of elbow grease. i also love that its gentle enough that I mix it with my dog shampoo. Gets the grease out and drives away flees. LOVE it!
Megan F.
La porte, IN
I don't only use Dawn for dishes but also as bug spray, de-greaser for the grill, and many other purposes. I have been using Dawn for 30 years and have tried other soaps. They just don't hold up to Dawn. Thanks to Dawn I no longer have spider issues in my home AND it cleaned my rusty cast iron pan to almost new.
Amanda D.
I love the way it cleans my dishes but, it is harsh on my hands. :( I usually end up buying an alternative brand that is more gentle on my hands. The original works great to kill fleas if your dog or cat have them! (lather them up good, avoiding their eyes of course, leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse very well!)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?