BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Bailey M.
Thanks to Pinterest I use this for natural cleaners, weed killer, and daily shower cleaner! So much more then just for dishes :) Thanks Dawn for all you do!
Victoria H.
Johnson City, TN
I'm obsessed with dawn! Speaking on behalf of my clean freak self , this stuff is awesome in so many ways. You can clean just about anything with this stuff!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
The best dish detergent!!! Really breaks down the grease and soft on the hands. Also did you know for pets it will kill fleas. Just a great overall product.
Keely D.
Chandler, AZ
Hands down favorite dish soap. Gets the greasy film off dishes in a flash. The scent of the original is my favorite. I will always repurchase this dish soap.
Lynnette N.
Shamokin Dam, PA
A favorite product of mine and a must have! I always know dishes are clean when using this product. As a plus, has multiple uses besides dishwashers as well.
Erica G.
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing soap. I love the original scent, it smells clean and i feel like it always cleans the food and cuts the grease well!
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good! And I also want to say that I really recommend it because it's doesn't get your hands all wrinkly no matter how much to you wash your dishes.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease and cleans very well. It can also be used to get stains off clothing. The original blue is the best one.
Carrie Y.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This is the only stuff I use it not only cleans my dishes, walls, cubbards. But it also helped me keep fleas at bay when my kids brought home a stray kitty.
Allyce F.
Jackson, TN
Its great. Last long. Cleans dishes extremely well. Cuts through grease quickly. Only a small amount of the product is needed to clean a sink full of dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?