BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Danielle V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish detergent ever. The only one I use. The blue one is the original one so I stick with that one. Not concentrated so a little goes a long way. And the price isn't too bad at all. Very good value. I recommend to everyone. If you try to save money and use the cheap brand of dish detergent, I've found that you go through the bottle a lot faster because it doesn't work as well as dawn.
Deanna G.
This detergent is amazing. It has a great fresh scent. It not only cleans dishes really well, it also is gentle enough to wash your dog in. I prefer this over dog shampoo any day. They will smell fresher longer. It is also used on animals after oil spils, so you know it is safe enough for anything! And it has a great price and easy to find to boot. I recommend it to everyone.
Tricia B.
union gap, wa
My number one go to cleaner..I use the original blue. I love the way it smells. I love the many different uses it has. It definitely helped me get through the toddler years of my twins. I get mine at Safeway. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Alaura M.
Cedarville, OH
I use this dish soup in my dorm a lot. It's very good at cutting through dried on food that's been sitting there drying on for about a week. I had chilli once and then left the bowl there for about two weeks and then decided to finally wash it. I used this dish soap to soak it for awhile first then I was able to scrub it all out pretty easily. I highly recommend this soap!
Heather H.
Chester, VA
This is my go to. I will not use anything else! Cleans like no other. I use it for almost everything. I keep a spray bottle of it diluted to treat stains and spills as well as cleaning surfaces around the house. I use it to pretreat laundry and have even used it once or twice to clean my car. A little goes a long way.  and my dishes are always spotless!
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Does the job - well. Scent is a bit strong for me (concentrated) but I want my dishes clean. I prefer the dawn that isn't concentrated personally- more gentle and I tend to use a lot so concentrated is good for people who like a strong and quick dish cleaner by hand.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Dawn dish soap is such a great product and not only does it break up Grease or any hard foods that you have stuff on your pans or on your hands. The fact that they have teamed up to save so many animals in the oil spill is absolutely wonderful I will forever be a fan and use Dawn!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I use. It's very cheap and works great. I also like the fact that Dawn donates to help animals effected by oil spills. Dawn dish soap gets all the gunk off of dishes and cleans them thoroughly, not leaving any grease or residue behind.
Sandra M.
Orange, VA
Dawn Dish washing Detergent  is the best for cutting the grease on dirty dishes such as fried chicken there's no other like it, and also  it has a clean smell, it is very effective on cleaning your dishes, Ialso believe it's good for keeping your kitchen water pipes flowing smoothly. I just wish it was not so expensive, so I will buy extra when it goes on sale!😀
Hailey F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this dush soap. Very good. I highly recommend this product. Has a great scent. Works very well and gets all the tough stains out. I think yall should get it. If you use some other dish soap, its obviously the wrong type. I am so glad i ran into dawn

Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?