BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Clio C.
Minneapolis, MN
When there was that oil spill, they used Dawn to clean penguins, so it is definitely okay to clean my dishes and not destroy my hands in the process. Classic scent, not too flashy but still smells clean, an overall classic product in the kitchen for cleanliness.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
I love dawn to get rig of the toughest mess in my dishes. I ask use it to wash my makeup brushes when I use glitters it just wishes them super nicely and leaves them soft. I also love the fact that a little goes a long way. I get dawn at Costco for better value.
Maria S.
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
The only detergent I use. It doesn't dry my hands out but is effective at cleaning dishes, countertops, and my microwave, removing stains and grease without leaving any lingering odor. It smells pleasant, and the scent doesn't last long which is important to me.
Anything that cleans ducklings, penguins and other creatures from oil spills is definitely welcome to my kitchen. I always use a dime size amount to clean a lot of plates and a bunch of pots and pans. It leave no residue and it smells wonderful. It really works.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Nothing beats the original for me because i foster animals and sometimes the puppies or kittens come to us in desperate need of a flea bath. The original is gentle on them and gets the job done. It's fine for dishes, too, but i prefer other scents for that task.
Rosemary P.
A little goes a long way with this brand. it cuts grease really great. I love that I seem to catch it on sale all the time. would definitely buy it again. The blue and green are my favorite also make great bubble solution for the little one. Must buy in my home.
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
Best dishwashing liquid out there! I always keep this on hand. My nose is very sensitive, so I appreciate the original because there is no strong scent. Always gets the job done! Plus, there's cute penguins on the bottle which makes you want to buy it even more!
Eionnah S.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this brand of dish soap! It literally cleans so well! I use it on my dishes as well as my makeup brushes. It's strong enough to clean dishes yet gentle enough for your hands and fragile Items like makeup brushes! Doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?