BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn Dish detergent is an amazing product. It can be used to help fight stains on dishes, clothing, and furniture. You can make bubbles for your children to play with. It smells great and it will help fight even the toughest stuck on grease or stain. This is an amazing versatile product that should be in every home.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Dawn us the absolute best dish washing Luqyud around! It's great for the worst grease stains and oil stains! I've never seen that kind if outer in any other kind! It smells great and is super affordable! & amazingly effective!!
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn dish soap is all that i buy in my household.
Other than laundry soap.
It can be used for so many things!
It gets gum out of hair, Just a few drops of dawn, A teaspoon of vinegar and some warm water makes a good cleaner/duster spray, and its the only dish soap that truly fights all of the grease off of dishes.
Stephanie H.
Mint Hill, NC
This is the classic, the same stuff my mother and grandmother use. And there's certainly nothing wrong with the job it does. I buy it if it's cheap, but if I can, I prefer to get something that's more environmentally friendly.
Amanda G.
Holton, MI
This is a great soap to use as just a little goes a long way. This soap has many different uses for it other than just washing dishes. Its great to degrease anything. Awesome for making bubbles for the little one to play with. I have used this in my children's hair when they got into the Vaseline and to wash my pups.
Danielle Q.
Pasco, WA
I am already a diehard fan of dawn i have never found a better dish soap. I recently tried dawn hand renewal and it gets even better this dish soap has to be the best i have ever tried. Cuts grease and grime just as wrll as regular dawn but makes your hands softer with each use. Just to top it off the scents are amazing.
Kayla J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It has been and will always be the only kind of soap I will ever trust to get my dishes sparklinh clean. I've tried other soaps before and they pale in comparison to Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Samantha L.
Hatboro, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use! I have made the mistake in the past of trying cheaper brands but they don't come close to Dawn. I have found that a small about goes a long way Dawn which makes them cheaper then other brands. I tend to buy Dawn at Walmart which is about $4.00 in my area and worth ever penny!
Megan F.
La porte, IN
I don't only use Dawn for dishes but also as bug spray, de-greaser for the grill, and many other purposes. I have been using Dawn for 30 years and have tried other soaps. They just don't hold up to Dawn. Thanks to Dawn I no longer have spider issues in my home AND it cleaned my rusty cast iron pan to almost new.
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
If you don't know already that Dawn is the best dishwashing soap, then learn now. From dishes to clothing stains, this stuff works miracles . No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn. My mom used Dawn while I was growing up, and I've used it myself in my own home for many years. I refuse to use anything else!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?