BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Bailey M.
Thanks to Pinterest I use this for natural cleaners, weed killer, and daily shower cleaner! So much more then just for dishes :) Thanks Dawn for all you do!
Jade M.
Love being able to buy this much soap at once! The only bad side so far is the pump top likes to drip and you can never store it laying down or it will leak.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
Only complaint I have about this product is the slight chemicals used in it compared to eco-friendly versions other brands great. Works great, smells great!
Katelyn G.
I've always used Dawn dish soap. It smells great and it doesn't dry my hands out. It's affordable and there are so many different fragrances to choose from!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Helps get the grease and grime off all your dishes. Love using this product to endure the cleanest dishes when I don't want to throw them in the dishwasher!!
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Love these soaps. I can get them for free when on sale and have a coupon. I also like how they give back to the community for the animals in the oil spills.
Mary I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid ever. I have used every color and many different brands but none are as good as dawn original. You can't improve perfect.
Miriam M.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid I bought, others are to liquid and does not clean very well but Dawn is the best to clean dirty dishes with oil and sauce
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
The blue dawn is my favorite! It's tough enough to clean dirty dishes but gentle enough to use on my dog (if he's extra muddy) before his medicated shampoo.
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything from cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and stains on the carpet! It cleans almost anything I can think of!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?