BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on earth!! I grew up using this stuff and I still use it! Cleans way better and last longer than these other dish detergents.
Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
Original scent is my favorite and is always what my mom has used. Gets dishes clean, great for soaking pans in to get off crusted food. Love it will always use.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great dish detergent because not only can you use it for dishes but all around the house for cleaning as well. It is great at removing grease and oil.
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to.dish soap. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well. And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Becky L.
Manitowoc, WI
Although I've only tried the original scent I'm sure all the others works just as great as the original. Works of the toughest stains and greases. Great product
Jennifer V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Been buying this soap since I was little and don't plan on changing now that I have a family of my own. Best soap I have ever used and I have tried quite a bit.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my home. We don't just use it for dishes either. I make a homemade all purpose cleaner and I use dawn in it. Also to get tough stains out of clothes
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Nothing meats the original!! Have been using this for years and nothing cuts through grease like dawn. I have also used it for grass stains I. The kids clothes!
Amanda K.
Dawn blue soap is the best soap there is. It has so many different things you can do with it. It's definently the best choice when it comes to picking out soap!
Joanna F.
Love this dish washing liquid... A little goes a long way... I use it for multiple things around the house even use it to wash my big truck... Love love love...
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?