BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Rachel O.
Works wonderfully on greasy dishes. I can soak dishes and pans with gross stuck on food overnight with this and it comes off the next day with so little effort.
Claire F.
Warrenton, VA
Works pretty well and all of the scents are decent. I feel like I have to use a lot, but we also don't have a dishwasher, so all of our dishes are done by hand.
Brittany M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this on my dishes mostly. You don't need much! It works great! And my boyfriend uses it in the shower to wash away the dirt and oil after working on cars.
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
This stuff works, and it always has. My grandmother swore by it to clean dishes, hand washables, and, from time to time, dirty grandkids! I use it everyday!
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my home. We don't just use it for dishes either. I make a homemade all purpose cleaner and I use dawn in it. Also to get tough stains out of clothes
Allysa S.
Fort hood , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am OBSESSED with this dish detergent. I love that it gets the dishes extremely clean & handles the grease so well. I absolutely refuse to use any other brand!
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on earth!! I grew up using this stuff and I still use it! Cleans way better and last longer than these other dish detergents.
Rebecca G.
Alton, IL
We use dawn soap to wash our dishes, but we've also used it to get rid of fleas on our kitten when we first got him. They have several smells that I just love.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I love the Dawn that has the Olay soap inside it. My hands are always so dry after washing dishes and having Olay in it solves that problem. I love this product
Molissa C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Dawn dish soap has always been my favorite dish soap, I have used it for years. I will not buy the cheap brands, it has to be dawn! Such a great grease fighter.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?