BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Britney R.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn dish soap is so much more than just a fantastic dish soap. It can be used to wash cars (and leave them smelling good), kill fleas while not harming pets in a bath, catching and killing gnats, and so much more. Add in the fact that there are many great scents and that it's pretty cheap and you've got a fantastic product.
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Ive tried so many different dish soaps and none of them do justice like Dawn. It fights grease and leaves my dishes smelling good. Leaves them sparkling clean. Also the price isn't bad either you can pick it up at almost any store.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn.Is.The.BEST! My Mom taught me that there was no dishwashing liquid better than Dawn, and she was right!!! This is ALL I use. If I have a tough stain, this is part of my stain removing process as well. Love Dawn! Love it!
Nikki W.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn is one of my go to brands when I need a dish soap that can get rid of tough grease and stains. It's also a great product for cleaning in general, I like to mix it with a bit of vinegar to clean my bathtub.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
I love the blue dawn!! It has too many uses! Mix it with white vinegar and it melt and dirt from bath tubs!! I use it to clean my make up brushes, and it s gentle with your skin.. plus they help the little duckies lol
Amy S.
Spring, TX
Dawn is the best dish soap on the market! I actually like the foaming one better but they both work great. It always get all the grease from cooking off without having to scrub too hard. An added bonus is it is literally the most effective flea shampoo. It works instantly to kill all of the pesky buggers on your furry friends!
Ashley B.
My go to dish soap! It cuts grease like no other! Not only do I use it for dishes, I use it for bathing my dogs! Without a doubt, I would choose this dish soap over any other! It also works great for washing your car! So many uses!!
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn Dish detergent is an amazing product. It can be used to help fight stains on dishes, clothing, and furniture. You can make bubbles for your children to play with. It smells great and it will help fight even the toughest stuck on grease or stain. This is an amazing versatile product that should be in every home.
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cleans the dishes and kills fleas. Fantastic product. My dogs get biweekly Dawn baths in flea season, it works great and doesn't irritate their skin. I've also used to for a homemade flea trap - a low dish with water and dash of Dawn on the floor. The pests hop in and the Dawn keeps them stuck. Great dual function!
Kayly N.
Ashland, NH
I use Dawn for everything. I homemake all my own cleaners to avoid harsh chemicals and so many of them include some Dawn. It's a fabulous cleaning product. Makes the best carpet cleaner I've ever used. Also is a key ingredient in homemade bubbles. A little bit goes a long way for dishes too, so it lasts. Great product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?