BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Bridgett B.
Atkins, AR
Dawn has so many amazing smelling dish soaps but I always go for the original because I use it to not only wash my dishes but also has soap for my puppies 🐶
Keely D.
Chandler, AZ
Hands down favorite dish soap. Gets the greasy film off dishes in a flash. The scent of the original is my favorite. I will always repurchase this dish soap.
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
I looove the original dawn scent. It smells so good and doesn't dry out my hands when I do dishes. It also works really well getting off grease and whatnots.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
The best dish detergent!!! Really breaks down the grease and soft on the hands. Also did you know for pets it will kill fleas. Just a great overall product.
Sahara O.
Dallas, GA
Dawn is a brand we always keep in the house. It's gentle for hands but it's also really tough on and kind of grease. Has been a lifesaver a couple of times!
Lynnette N.
Shamokin Dam, PA
A favorite product of mine and a must have! I always know dishes are clean when using this product. As a plus, has multiple uses besides dishwashers as well.
Miranda B.
Berea, KY
Not only do I use this to clean my dishes, but my favorite use for it is as a stain remover on clothing. I mix it with peroxide and it will remove any stain.
Edith L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I cannot find anything better for my dishes. DAWN LOVER FOEREVER! Does not dry out my hands. Dishes don't have a strong perfume odor. They just smell clean.
Jennifer P.
Muncie, IN
I have used this dish soap for over 20 years!!  I love #Dawndishsoap. If you haven't tried dawn you should it a great product and it gets the job done.
Vickie R.
Carnesville, GA
I use different detergents based on cost and effectiveness. Dawn meets my demand regularly. I like to find coupons or deals on Dawn because I like using it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?