BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I can no longer use any other dishwashing liquid. Other liquids lose their suds fairly quickly or hardly create any, I find myself using half a bottle just to do the dishes after dinner. A little Dawn goes a long way in my house and my dishes are sparkling clean. It's great to soak pans in and gets all the baked on gunk off.
Victoria A.
Dawn is the only brand of detergent I use. when I'm not using it to wash my dishes, my husband uses it to wash his hands after working on our vehicles. it cuts through any kind of grease you can think of n doesn't dry your hands out.
Jennifer S.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid I have ever used! I've tried many others, but this one is just right. Cleans well, you get lots of foam/bubbles. It smells good. You don't have to use too much so it lasts. And finally, it isn't harsh on my skin/hands! It may not be cheap, but in this case you definitely get what you pay for!
Stephanie H.
Aurora, CO
I've used Dawn ever since I was first given the chore of washing dishes, and it's always been one of the best when it comes to cutting through grease - and considering all the greasy dishes my family cooks, that's something I'm always in need of. And when winter comes around, there's even one to help keep your hands moisturized!
Estefani M.
Great product been using this for many years. This is like the only best dish soap I now. It really helps a lot to remove grease from pans from frying and stuff. This soap also helps clean the grill for when we do a cook out outside.
Amy B.
Decatur, IL
Dawn is the only type of dishsoap that is in our house. I'm not very fond of the original scent but it comes in so many scents now that is easy to get around! We use the antibacterial ones the most. Dawn is very powerful and makes cleaning dishes so easy and it really does cut through the grease like a hot knife through butter!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This dish soap is my preferred brand/type! Just a little bit powers through a sink full of dishes! The price is very affordable and the product quality is outstanding. It really does a great job of breaking up baked-on food...
Stacey P.
Seattle , WA
This is a staple in my house. Dawn can be used fto clean oils off lots of things. Like stains on laundry, a little in the tub or sinks and to clean makeup brushes. You can get it from Safeway to Home Depot. I will continue to purchase.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I only use dawn to wash my dishes. I first starting using it when it had the cute little duck on the package and I couldn't help but pick it up. It doesn't have a strong smell to your dishes and only a little bit goes a very long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?