BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jody B.
Sacramento, CA
I use this for dishes and general house cleaning. I will mix a little blue dawn with some vinegar and walla! Best clean job ever! I love that it's not super harsh like bleach and pine sole. I also like that I don't get a headache while cleaning. I'll use the dawn and vinegar spray to get out stains in my clothes. Great stuff and cheap too!
Fatima A.
Moscow, ID
Dawn Has Always Done Wonders For My Dishes. My Mom Uses It All The Time Back Home. And I Use All The Time When I'm Away At College
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I grew up using Dawn in the house, so I continued using it in college. It's great at removing grease and leftover food from dishes, and it's gentle on hands, so I don't feed like I'm putting a toxic product on my skin when I'm doing dishes.
Meredith C.
The classic blue Dawn is the ONLY dish soap that we buy. Not only do we use it for dishes, but we mix it with vinegar and use it as a tub scrub. We mix it with hydrogen peroxide and use it on laundry stains (both of the above recipes specify to only use the blue Dawn dish soap). As far as I'm concerned, it's a "must have" in our household!
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn dish soap cuts through grease just like they claim it is it works the best to eliminate greasy feeling dishes even plastic which is extremely hard to get clean when it's greasy it suds up perfectly without having to keep adding more
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
Have you been on Pinterest lately? Blue Dawn is apparently made of Greek God's tears. What CAN'T it do? You want clean dishes? Check. Mix it with some vinegar and clean your bathroom. Check. Dirty penguins? Check.
Run out of bubble mix? Check. Flea killer? Check. Pre-treat stains? Check. End world hunger? .... They're working on it.
Nikki G.
Dawn is a very versatile soap that can be used for many things. I like to wash my dishes with it because it cuts right through the grease and if I have to soap a pan it does not take long to loosen baked on food. It is also good to bathe with after being outside working in the yard all day and it does not leave your skin dry feeling.
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
This Downey soap is really good to clean dishes. The price is OK it's a little on the upper side but it's good for what it does. It cleans dishes that have hard stuff stuck on really well.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Not only is it great to clean dishes and gets the grease and grime off but - fleas hate it ( wash dog with it )- mix this with warm water and whatever oil (vegetable or oil) in a spray bottle and squirt on garden plants that have bugs! Bugs be gone and pet safe and environmentally friendly. So many other uses! This is always in my house!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I buy Dawn all the time. The price is decent for the quality. I like that I don't have to use very much of it to get my dishes clean. Also, it smells good. When I don't have hand soap I use this to wash my hands and it doesn't dry them out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?