BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good! And I also want to say that I really recommend it because it's doesn't get your hands all wrinkly no matter how much to you wash your dishes.
Bryan N.
If it can save animals for oil spills I'm sure it can clean the dishes. Seriously though I've been using this exact bottle since I was a kid. Over 20 years.
Kristi E.
Clarks Hill, SC
Dawn ultra is the best. I have tried many different brands but none even come close to the power in dawn. Great product for cutting the biggest greasy mess!
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only type of liquid dish soap I will buy anymore. It smells great, washes great and leaves no residue. Definitely worth paying more for quality.
Tina S.
I love the blue dawn it's a staple and everyone knows if it's blue it's gotta be dawn. Gets the stains out of my plastic bowls and grease is gone in a pinch.
Lisa M.
Oak Valley
For someone who has sensitive skin and doesn't have a dishwasher, Dawn dish soap is the only soap I use! I've tried others and they just don't compare.
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite dish washing liquid the scent is amazing and makes my dishes smell good which is always nice it works great and a little goes a long way
Denise G.
"Ive been using the product for some time and it amazing. It helps to remove all the grease from dishes. It leaves my dishes smelling good and very smooth."
Vickie R.
Carnesville, GA
I use different detergents based on cost and effectiveness. Dawn meets my demand regularly. I like to find coupons or deals on Dawn because I like using it!
Lacey G.
Fort Gibson
Great for greasy dishes and baked on crud. It also can be mixed with vinager and water for a multi purpose cleaner that can cut through pretty much anything.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?