BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Not only is it great to clean dishes and gets the grease and grime off but - fleas hate it ( wash dog with it )- mix this with warm water and whatever oil (vegetable or oil) in a spray bottle and squirt on garden plants that have bugs! Bugs be gone and pet safe and environmentally friendly. So many other uses! This is always in my house!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I buy Dawn all the time. The price is decent for the quality. I like that I don't have to use very much of it to get my dishes clean. Also, it smells good. When I don't have hand soap I use this to wash my hands and it doesn't dry them out.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn dish soap cuts through grease just like they claim it is it works the best to eliminate greasy feeling dishes even plastic which is extremely hard to get clean when it's greasy it suds up perfectly without having to keep adding more
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
This Downey soap is really good to clean dishes. The price is OK it's a little on the upper side but it's good for what it does. It cleans dishes that have hard stuff stuck on really well.
Jennifer S.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid I have ever used! I've tried many others, but this one is just right. Cleans well, you get lots of foam/bubbles. It smells good. You don't have to use too much so it lasts. And finally, it isn't harsh on my skin/hands! It may not be cheap, but in this case you definitely get what you pay for!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I only use dawn to wash my dishes. I first starting using it when it had the cute little duck on the package and I couldn't help but pick it up. It doesn't have a strong smell to your dishes and only a little bit goes a very long way.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I can no longer use any other dishwashing liquid. Other liquids lose their suds fairly quickly or hardly create any, I find myself using half a bottle just to do the dishes after dinner. A little Dawn goes a long way in my house and my dishes are sparkling clean. It's great to soak pans in and gets all the baked on gunk off.
Estefani M.
Great product been using this for many years. This is like the only best dish soap I now. It really helps a lot to remove grease from pans from frying and stuff. This soap also helps clean the grill for when we do a cook out outside.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Tiffany B.
Molalla, OR
I have a toddler, which has meant a lot of hand washing of dishes, bottles, toys, etc. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, has been this mom's soap of choice. It smells great, very clean. I have put it up to the test against very dense oils and it cleans it up like nobody's business. This is the best dish soap I've used
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?