BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Veronica C.
Excellent product. I tried with other different brands to see if there are something similar and it's not the same when it's time to do the dishes I prefer this product.
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
I love dawn dish soap I only use dawn I feel it works the best in your toughest dishes . I also use it to remove grease or cooking stains from clothing and it works amazing
Catherine M.
Really great stuff! In addition to cleaning dishes, I use it to get tough stains out of carpet and sometimes even clothes! Really cuts through grease and leaves no residue.
Heidi S.
Bourg, LA
Since putting my family on a budget, I have tried all types of cheap dishwashing liquid and nothing beats Dawn. I can only use Dawn because it truly cleans grease easily.
Heather M.
Love Dawn. We use it for everything, cleaning dishes, cleaning our shower, it even takes out set in oil stains that have been dried. It's the WD-40 of cleaning products.
Karleigh G.
I love dawn! it works great on my dishes and gets those annoying oil stains out of my clothes! it also smells wonderful! The apple scent is my favorite, but ill take any!
Grace A.
Dawn is like the best ever! I use it for washing my dog, dishes of course, laundry, crafts, and more! I bought it at Kroger! Very effective product with nice scent!
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
As strange as it sounds, we use Dawn to wash our black labs. The thought never occurred to me until we saw the commercial where they used Dawn on the oil covered ducks. Once I googled it, I saw that its actually great for dogs!
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This is the best dish soap. A little goes a long way, it cuts through tough acting grease, smells good, leaves my hands feeling soft and can be used for animals as well.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
This is a household tried and true. You just can't go wrong with the cleaning power of Dawn. If it's good enough to get the oil of the animals, it's good enough for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?