BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I have used Dawn for many years, and it is one of the best products out there. I have tried generic brands, and they just don't measure up to Dawn. This product is also great to pretreat stains on clothing, rugs, and furniture. Highly recommend Dawn!
Debbie S.
Elgin, IL
This is a great cleaner! Doesn't make the most soap I have seen, but its still good! And has several different great smells. You can even use it to wash your hands if needed because although it may dry them out a little, I have naturally very soft hands so its no problem for me and its very strong so I use it when I get something really bad on my hands.
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
I used this to kill fleas on my new kitten and it worked really well. Great price and it left her so soft and shiny. It's great pn dishes too so it is definitely a win win in my opinion. Awesome and highly effective product. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy for my home. It works wonderfully! It cuts down the grease and gets rid of the food particles and leaves me with clean dishes! Not only does it do its job, but it is inexpensive! Love this stuff!
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
Best dishwashing liquid you can purchase. It does so much more than cleaning your dishes. You can clean your whole house with it. Bathroom, Windows, carpet.... You name it. Buy it on sale and use a coupon and stock up you won't be disappointed.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
You seriously can't beat the original, blue Dawn dish soap! It cuts through grease like magic and will leave your dishes sparkly clean. I also use it for other cleaning projects in my home: it works wonders in some water for mopping or cleaning the shower walls! The price is excellent and it lasts for a good while because a little goes a long way.
Lari O.
Seriously is there any other dish soap out there. I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years this soap definitely owns up to the cost of it. I love this brand so much!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Only product I ever use for dishes! It cleans dishes beautifully, but it has a hidden secret that makes me loyal. Dawn is spectacular at removing any greasy stain from clothing. Simply wet the spot, apply a drop of dawn, rub it in and let it sit. After a day, the stain is gone and no damage is done to the clothing! Love dual purpose products!
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN
Being the 17 year old daughter of a single mom, I am often (ok always) in charge of doing the dishes. I've used all different kinds of dish soaps, Dawn, Palmolive, Great Value (Walmart) Ajax, etc. Out of all of them, I'd say that Dawn cleans the best, leaves the least residue on the dishes especially glassware), and it also the best on your hands.
Alexis B.
Peoria, AZ
Forget just washing the dishes.. this stuff is like liquid GOLD! If it cannot be solved by baking soda, vinegar, Dawn, and or hydrogen peroxide, forget about it. It's just not going to get cleaned. I grew up with Palmolive and it's good, but not nearly as good as the liquid blue. Trust the reviews this stuff does what it's supposed to AND MORE!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?