BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Mary H.
I'd recommend this brand/product.
I personally use Palmolive because it's way stronger than Dawn, however this works well.
It's soft on the hands and smells really good. It doesn't leave your hands dry.
l m.
Bought the original dawn liquid. All i can say is meh... doesn't lather as well as I would like. Takes alot of product to even bubble up. Disappointing. Bought at target.
victoria k.
This soap works well when I need to hand wash things like pots and pans, casserole dishes and baking sheets. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving residue behind.
Adriana C.
I love love love dawn!!! Best product by far and the only one I like to use when it comes to keeping my dishes clean. It works so well when it comes to those messy dishes.
Anne S.
Great product, it works wonders on all sorts of grease and food. It makes dish washing easy and fast. I don't have to use a lot of detergent to do a sink full of dishes.
Cassi D.
Turlock, Ca
I love this soap because I have to use less of it when washing dishes. And I love the multipurpose use I get out of it by using it as a pretreater for stains on clothing.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
The ONLY dish soap I like and use!! My mom uses/used Dawn and now so do I . I have tried other products, but I love Dawn. It lasts a long time, you don't need to use a lot to wash dishes, and it is great as a shampoo for pets.
Kimberly W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing beats dawn dishwashing detergent. It's the only soap I feel gets dishes clean. If it can get oil off animals it can clean anything! Love it. Leaves dishes shiny.
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
Great dish washing liquid. It is great at removing grease and dirt. It is not watery like some other dish washing liquids. You do not need to use a lot to get the job down.
Laura R.
Only soap I'll ever buy. Very very durable soap that kills grease and oil. Also, love that it is multipurpose. Can use to get stains out of most fabrics. Use on windows. Use as a shower cleaner. Just a very great dependable soap!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone wash there pets in this
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?