BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lari O.
Seriously is there any other dish soap out there. I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years this soap definitely owns up to the cost of it. I love this brand so much!
Alexis B.
Peoria, AZ
Forget just washing the dishes.. this stuff is like liquid GOLD! If it cannot be solved by baking soda, vinegar, Dawn, and or hydrogen peroxide, forget about it. It's just not going to get cleaned. I grew up with Palmolive and it's good, but not nearly as good as the liquid blue. Trust the reviews this stuff does what it's supposed to AND MORE!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy for my home. It works wonderfully! It cuts down the grease and gets rid of the food particles and leaves me with clean dishes! Not only does it do its job, but it is inexpensive! Love this stuff!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
We use Dawn to wash dishes and I've even used it to wash windows. It does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands (i.e. Ajax). There is no substitute for this stuff!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Only product I ever use for dishes! It cleans dishes beautifully, but it has a hidden secret that makes me loyal. Dawn is spectacular at removing any greasy stain from clothing. Simply wet the spot, apply a drop of dawn, rub it in and let it sit. After a day, the stain is gone and no damage is done to the clothing! Love dual purpose products!
Courtney R.
If its up to dish detergent definitely i always get dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid. it gets the job done. cuts grease and cleans and spakles your dishes. i recommend this to everyone. its goes beyond the duty of clean !!!!!
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
We know dawn is great on dishes, we've been using it for years. But did you know you can use it on your carpet? I sprinkle baking soda on my carpet and then spray a mixture of dawn dishsoap and vinegar on my carpet. Let it sit and then pat dry. It takes the stains right out! When you purchase dawn, you're buying more than just dish soap!
Inna L.
I pretty much only use this brand! Hands don't feel as dry after washing dishes. And I have horribly dry hands.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
The BEST. It is the only soap that takes grease off my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands and I also use it for plenty of other things around the house, including bathing my dogs with it to prevent fleas, using it as a stain fighter in the laundry, prevents ants from coming in the house (google it) and makes for a great bathroom cleaner.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is the best kind of dish soap I have ever used & the only kind I will buy. I love the thickness of the soap, the lather & the way it cuts grease. Plus, it smells great! I have tried buying knock offs & generics but nothing can beat Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?