BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA
The original Dawn dishwashers soap can be used for more than just dishes! I use it to help get stains out of clothes without worrying about it changing the color of the clothing!
Renee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! It works great and smells even better!! It is not over priced at all. It also works on touch greasy areas in the kitchen! Highly recommended!!
Jacqueline R.
Dawn works magic! I recently burned the bottom of a good pot. Nothing worked for cleaning it. I left about 1/2 an inch of dawn in the pot overnight and the crust just lifted off!
Bailey J.
Of course this is great on dishes, but it's also great for getting grease out of clothes! I scrub a little on with a toothbrush, and throw it in the wash. It comes out good as new!
Brooke E.
I love this detergent. It not only works wonderful getting dishes clean but I also use it on clothes to get stains out. It has been the best thing to get my sons ball pants clean.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I love using Dawn. Soft, easy on the hands and is a all-purpose cleaner. Also, a little goes a long way. I always feel like it cleans better than, say, Palmolive—and smells better.
Stephanie S.
Horton, AL
I have tried using off brands of dish soap and found that it took twice as much. It makes getting my dishes clean so easy. I let them soak for a few minutes and just wipe them out!
summer s.
Sanford , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product, perhaps love is a better way to say it. It cuts grease and cleans well but because it is no concentrated as usual I find I must use more to get the same result.
Talia T.
Johnson, KS
This is hands down the best dish detergent ever. It's environmentally safe and it does the job! Cutting grease and grime in no time flat! It really gets my dishes sparkly clean .
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Honestly the best hand soap out there. I typically catch it on sale and use a coupon so it's not expensive. In a pinch, I've bought the off brand but it really just doesn't compare.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon