BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Bailey M.
Thanks to Pinterest I use this for natural cleaners, weed killer, and daily shower cleaner! So much more then just for dishes :) Thanks Dawn for all you do!
Lynette Z.
Crawfordsville, IN
Great on cutting grease, light fresh scent, and rinses clean. Effective and most of the time I can find this in my local grocery store at a reasonable price.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love using Dawn original for many different domestic usage. It works great on dishes and cutting grease down to using it on the dogs to act as a flea killer.
Lesia C.
Betsy Layne, KY
By far dawn is the best dish washing liquid. It cuts grease and gets dishes super clean. You only have to use a little to get a whole sink full dishes clean.
Kristi E.
Clarks Hill, SC
Dawn ultra is the best. I have tried many different brands but none even come close to the power in dawn. Great product for cutting the biggest greasy mess!
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
Dawn is the only dish detergent that cuts grease and leaves my dishes sparkling. No other brand does as good of a job. I love the fresh, clean scent as well.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good! And I also want to say that I really recommend it because it's doesn't get your hands all wrinkly no matter how much to you wash your dishes.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I use this a lot I buy big jugs of this so it lasts forever it cleans dishes I reccomed anyone to try this product I think this is best dish liquid they have
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best dish soap out there. It cuts through grease and cleans very well. It can also be used to get stains off clothing. The original blue is the best one.
Always dawn. You barley need any to wash dishes. Lasts me forever. Great value. Doesn't dry out my hands and I can use it wash my cosmetic brushes and digs.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?