BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Sharda M.
Winter Garden, FL
Love Dawn Ultra Original Scent Liquid dish soap because it cleans my dishes super clean and fresh and also loves that it does not makes my hands extremely dry
Christin H.
Florence, AL
We use this on a daily basis. We use it for everything...from cleaning my 6 month olds bottles to washing the dog. This is a truly multi purpose soap. love it
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is my favorite brand for washing dishes. A great lather compared to other brands. Dawn is pricey I usually purchase at dollar general.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it i like how it takes the grease of the plates fast
Tammy C.
Works the best for cutting grease. I not only use it for dishes but on other household things that need to be degreased. Occasionally I use it on my hair even.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Dawn really does cut the grease while using less liquid. Its a little pricey as dish liquid goes but totally worth it if you're willing to spend a little more.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
First off, I love that dawn helps wild life. It cleans and makes everything shiny. I have never had a problem with this diswashing soap, and I hope I never do.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I only like dawn dish soap because it's great on ditry greasy dishes and it's great on germs.It has great suds to most of the other brands just suds a little.
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
Dawn is powerful! You get the most lather for the least amount of liquid poured. It get grease off off dishes almost effortlessly. It's a classic for a reason.
Tania O.
Powerful enough to get tough caked on messes but gentle on the hands. Scent is clean and crisp. Does a great job and only need a small amount to last a while.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?