BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap.! Very versatile product to use not only for washing dishes, but as an ingredient in several homemade cleaning products for around the house! The best thing about this product is that a little goes a long way, & it's gentle enough to use on my fur babies🤗 It's one of the few products that gives you most bang for your buck!!
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Use this over Palmolive. This solution is so much lighter than the Palmolive one but it removes oil even better. I noticed for Palmolive, it would always leave a sort of residue on the dishes and it would never feel squeaky clean. With Dawn, all my dishes feel super clean with no water marks and it's lighter on skin so that it won't damage your skin too much either.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
I'm a clean freak and have tried many different liquid dish soaps and always come back to Dawn. I like that a little goes a long way, it's fairly inexpensive and great for multiple task. Whether it be dishes, mopping the floor, washing the car or shampooing the dog (great for killing fleas instead of using harsh dips, and animal safe)
G E.
I love love love Dawn .
You can clean your dishes and if you download Pinterest . Omg all the multi uses to this soap is incredible . Let's just say if you enjoy cleaning like I do . Get the big bottle not the small one you get so much done out of this soap.
Brandy M.
Lakewood, CO
Dawn's a great dishwashing soap. The right thickness and it lasts long. The dishes come out squeaky clean. It's a little more expensive than some of the competitors but I trust the product and I always get exactly what I pay to receive. I would recommend it.
Vanna R.
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent, as far as I've seen. It's capable of ridding of the most stubborn grease spots and food. It's capable of removing coconut oil from your hair in just one wash. For all of my stubborn grease issues, I always go to Dawn.
Danille M.
Dawn is amazing!!! Seriously it cuts through anything even clothing stains. All of my childrens clothes are in top shape no stains thanks to dawn. It has taken off clothing... Red lipstick, spaghetti, koolaid, and many others. Not only is it good for dishes and clothes but we wash our dogs with it guess what kills fleas and keeps them off... That's right dawn!
Allisa A.
I am currently using this soap now in my house, since having my youngest I do dishes daily. I LOVE how well this stuff works, it suds up very well. When I run out, I will be buying more, I got it from my grocery store, I would very much recommend it to others!
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
This is the only dish soap I'll ever use! I tend to purchase multiple at a time because of the great price and also because I never want to run out. The smell is great! I can't wash dishes with any other soap or else I won't think they are cleaned! I will use this soap forever :)
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
My family has been using dawn for 4 generations now and will never change
i could tell u 10 different ways u can use it not including washing your dishes . i highly recommend this to everyone actually just 2 days ago a family member of my boss did not now of it because they aren't from her and i said it's the only one to buy
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?