BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Sheree S.
Kenova, WV
I feel like this is a necessary product. I use it to wash dishes. I have used it to remove carpet stains. Also this is my go to for stripping hair color out of my hair
Nichole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Any other dish soaps seems to fall way short of my expectations after using Dawn. It only takes a little bit and goes a long way. Leaves dishes really clean and sparkly.
Catherine T.
Charlotte, NC
Oh Dawn liquid where to start? You clean dishes, you wash oily birds, you catch bugs. I think you can do anything! And you do it cheaply! Thanks for always being there!
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use blue Dawn to wash nearly everything: the dog, my hands, upholstery stains, any protein-based stain, any random sticky object, and, oh, yeah, my dishes. I'm a fan!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Only dish spa I use. Cuts grease and gets dirty dishes squeaky clean. It smells great. It does dry my hands out a bit. Which I hate but i never remember to use dish gloves.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
This is a multi purpose soap. I use it to wash my dishes, hands, and remove oily stains from my clothes. It leaves my dishes clean and shiny. My hands don't become dry and on the stains of clothes it doesn't damage the clothes.
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
I would give more stars if I could. I use dawn on everything. From dishes to my shower, from my couch to my carpet floor. It cleans grease, oil, stains and removes oder
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Dawn has always been my dishwashing soap and I really like the smell of Green, Apple Blossom Scent, and the fact it is antibacterial. It is not harsh on my hands either.
Rea S.
Chicago
breaks down built in grease no pots and dishes. Gentle enough to use it for cleaning my makeup brushes and oil stains on clothes.Only need a few drops to be effective!
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This is the best dish soap. A little goes a long way, it cuts through tough acting grease, smells good, leaves my hands feeling soft and can be used for animals as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?