BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I will not use any other dish soap! I use Dawn for everything! It works as a de-greaser and it kills the fleas on my dog better and safer than flea shampoo!
Monica H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only dish soap we buy in this household! I love it . It works great on dishes and for cleaning around the house. It even works to give your pet a bath !
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this for so many things including dishes, stain removal from laundry, and also wash my pets with this,kills fleas like you wouldn't believe! LOVE dawn!
Angel C.
This Dawn dishwashing liquid is pretty awesome it leaves your dishes squeaky clean and it's not expensive at all I would recommend this product to everybody
Diane B.
Hesperia, CA
The best dish soap ever. I used to use regular cheap soap thinking they were all the same but i was oh so wrong. There is a difference and this is worth it.
Erlyn P.
LOVE this dish soap! Not only do I use it for dishes but also for cleaning around the house. Works perfect for scrubbing shower walls and tub. Very powerful!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Dawn is the only liquid soap that ive used to wash my son's bottles . I don't trust any other brand when it comes to washing his bottle/cups/plates/spoons .
A P.
Dawn is my favorite dish washing liquid!! Hands down, this is my go to product to clean the greasiest of messes. It is worth the money and gets the job done
Tricia Z.
Camdenton, MO
This is my go-to dish soap! I use any of the Dawn brands. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave a greasy residue on my dishes. It also smells great.
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
This product is my favorite dish soap. It lathers nicely and takes away all grease from pots and pans. It is not rough on my hands nor does it make them dry.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?