BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katelyn S.
Churubusco , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It doesn't get any better than the original blue dawn! The absolute best for washing dishes. Grease doesn't stand a chance with this stuff! Wonderful product!
Denise W.
Dawn is my best friend when it comes to cutting grease on my dishes it cleans great and it last a long time it is so economical it's great for a large family.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is my favorite brand for washing dishes. A great lather compared to other brands. Dawn is pricey I usually purchase at dollar general.
Jennifer R.
This is the only dish soap I use, a pack of two big bottles from Sam club and it lasts me a very long time. I wish it removed stains a bit easier but it's fine
Janelle G.
Charlotte, NC
I love dawn dish washing liquid, I'll been using it for about 35 year. It really cut grease from anything. Not only dishes. I just started using Dawn Platnium.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish soap. The dishes most cases come clean very easily, it doesn't dry your hands out & smells really good. Usually there are coupons out to!
FarrahJ m.
Baytown, TX
Number one dish soap to use. I would pick this brand over any other. Takes on hard grease and can use to clean many other things. Also leaves your hands soft.
Tracy P.
Jennings
I have used the original Dawn since I was a child. It is the best cleaning dish liquid I have ever tried. It is also a great all around cleaner for the house.
Alexandra B.
Stowe, VT
works great and that's what you need from a dishwashing soap. I like the smell too and the fast that the foam last pretty long after you put soap on the sponge
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
By far the best dish washing soap. A little goes a long way. The price is unbeatable. It's been in my family for years. Anytime I try another I'm disappointed.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?