BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Danille M.
Dawn is amazing!!! Seriously it cuts through anything even clothing stains. All of my childrens clothes are in top shape no stains thanks to dawn. It has taken off clothing... Red lipstick, spaghetti, koolaid, and many others. Not only is it good for dishes and clothes but we wash our dogs with it guess what kills fleas and keeps them off... That's right dawn!
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn with Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
This is the only dish soap I'll ever use! I tend to purchase multiple at a time because of the great price and also because I never want to run out. The smell is great! I can't wash dishes with any other soap or else I won't think they are cleaned! I will use this soap forever :)
Jasmine B.
This is the best dishwashing liquid I have ever used. It's the one that both my mom and grandmom used when I was growing up. It cuts through grease, doesn't leave residue and won't irritate hands. It doesn't take a lot of elbow grease in order to get dishes clean.
Vanna R.
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent, as far as I've seen. It's capable of ridding of the most stubborn grease spots and food. It's capable of removing coconut oil from your hair in just one wash. For all of my stubborn grease issues, I always go to Dawn.
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Hands down the best dish soap. Many scents to choose from and options that suit your needs. Not overly expensive and found practically everywhere. Cleans my dishes well and leaves no greasy residue on dishes.

I don't need a ton to get the sink full done either
G E.
I love love love Dawn .
You can clean your dishes and if you download Pinterest . Omg all the multi uses to this soap is incredible . Let's just say if you enjoy cleaning like I do . Get the big bottle not the small one you get so much done out of this soap.
April W.
I don't have a dish washer so I hand wash all of my dishes.I love Dawn soap,it works on all kinds of dishes and food remnants.I buy it a Bjs.I have used all different ones.I also like that they sponser wildlife as well.I will be buying this product again.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
Since dishwasher broke a few months ago, I've tried out a lot of different soaps. Dawn Ultra is my favorite out of them all. It cleans the dishes really well and rinses away nicely. I also use it for removing oil stains on our t-shirts! Works like a charm.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great soap. Not only is it great for cleaning your dishes, I use it to stripe cloth diapers. You only need a small amount in the wash with the cloth diapers and it will remove any type of build up of detergents or creams.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?