BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Maria S.
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Smells good and bubbles up nice to get my dishes clean. Don't need a lot to get a whole sink full of dishes clean. The super large bottle is a little hard to control when pouring into the sink is I usually get way more than I need but it works great, either way.
ciara s.
This dish soap is awesome! I used to use other brands but this works so much better! It got spots off of my stove that other cleaning products could not get off. It also works great to get grease and oil spots out of clothing. I will be buying this soap forever!
Erica D.
I've bought this for years and continue to buy. I have a dishwasher, but use this for some not-dishwasher-safe items. Lasts forever because all you need is a drop to get things clean. I like the original scent best. Don't want my dishes smelling like flowers. Ha
Veronica B.
My family and I have never gotten any other dishwashing liquid besides this one. It's good for the environment and it does a great job of washing the dishes and anything else that needs to be washed. This is my go-to and I probably won't ever need anything else.
Sami F.
Morton, IL
This product is obviously amazing. It's Dawn dish soap, it's a classic, and everyone uses it (if you don't, you should). It's a good price and it cleans like a dream. I use it all the time and it smells great too. I have repurchased this product countless times.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Nothing beats the original for me because i foster animals and sometimes the puppies or kittens come to us in desperate need of a flea bath. The original is gentle on them and gets the job done. It's fine for dishes, too, but i prefer other scents for that task.
Clio C.
Minneapolis, MN
When there was that oil spill, they used Dawn to clean penguins, so it is definitely okay to clean my dishes and not destroy my hands in the process. Classic scent, not too flashy but still smells clean, an overall classic product in the kitchen for cleanliness.
Rosa H.
Best dish soap. Cuts threw the grease and cleans like no other. You save more with this then buying the cheap kind that uses more and does half the job. I also like to use this to clean my makeup brushes and to clean walls mixed with a little clorox and vineger.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Gotta love blue Dawn! This stuff is amazing! We all know it's great for washing dishes, but there are so many other uses too! The only downside to this product is the price difference between other brands, but it goes on sale quite often so I just stock up then!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?