BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THERE IS NO OTHER SOAP BRAND I TRUST MORE THAN DAWN! Dawn just seems to give my dishes more of a clean feeling than other soaps out there. I feel the fact that it lathers right away is a huge plus to this product. The scents are always nice and not at all harsh. I will definitely keep purchasing this product since it always keeps me happy by leaving my dishes incredibly clean.
Jennifer Y.
this is the best dishsoap ! i usually buy it in the HUGE bottle and it last our family of 5 a LONG time ! i normally purchase it at the family dollar, but i have seen it other places also. it suds very well and i dont feel like i use too much each time i wash my dishes
Danielle V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish detergent ever. The only one I use. The blue one is the original one so I stick with that one. Not concentrated so a little goes a long way. And the price isn't too bad at all. Very good value. I recommend to everyone. If you try to save money and use the cheap brand of dish detergent, I've found that you go through the bottle a lot faster because it doesn't work as well as dawn.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
It's the ideal product in the category. It just works the best. It's a good price & a go-to. Works best with greasy pans. And it's a nice back up product to use on your dog when they get fleas. I liked when the packaging showed they used it to wash the oil off the penguins in that big leak - speaks wonders about how well the product works, and that its safe & gentle as well.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish washing soap, along with the pleasant scent of Dawn, it washes very well and only requires a small amount. A small amount of Dawn lasts a while and cleans dishes much more effectively than other brands I've used. It doesn't irritate my skin either.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ive used this most of my life. I have found so many uses for it. Dawn can get ink stains out of clothing. Dawn dish soap is even safe to use on your fur babies and will kill fleas on contact. I convinced my friend to wash his cat with it after he came home flea ridden, and this straight up killed the fleas on contact. It cuts through grease easy and will clean every surface of your home.
Mariela S.
Honestly, i love Dawn dish soap better than any other because i feel like this takes off the grease faster and better than the rest. I always get mine from Walmart! And this is the only soap i will use for my dishes. Also i have used it to bathe my dogs, it drops the fleas in an instant. Everytime i get a new pet, this what i do. I love it, this thing works miracles! Lol
Damara T.
Superior, WI
I love this product. While in college dishes tend to build up real fast and using Dawn dish soap really allows the load to go easier. I was able to buy this product at an affordable price at Target and the smell is great. I will definitely continue using this product.
Rebecca R.
Portland, OR
You can't beat the cleanliness, smell, and simplicity of dawn. Cuts through tough greaseon my boyfriend's hands and gentle enough to give cats and dogs baths too. Who am I kidding we wash the truck with this too. And a great pest control for your plants too. So diverse!
Alaura M.
Cedarville, OH
I use this dish soup in my dorm a lot. It's very good at cutting through dried on food that's been sitting there drying on for about a week. I had chilli once and then left the bowl there for about two weeks and then decided to finally wash it. I used this dish soap to soak it for awhile first then I was able to scrub it all out pretty easily. I highly recommend this soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?