BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Natalie K.
This product not only works great on your dishes and on clothing when dealing with stains but you can use dawn dish soap on your animals as well. If you give your dog a bath and use Dawn, it will kill and keep away fleas for 10 days. This is good to know when you have puppies because a lot of times they are too small for flea medication. Overall a great product with many uses.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert
My husband and I only buy this dish detergent! This seems to be the only dish detergent that I can depend on to cut grease and clean dishes. I have tried other detergent from other name brands to environmental friendly detergent. Dawn is the only one that is constantly great.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
This is the best I have used for dishes and about anything else! My husband likes it so much he uses it to wash his hands after being in the garage/working on cars. He says it is even better than the garage hand soaps they sell! He noticed when I switched it(refilled old dawn bottle with another soap)! I have the Dawn Direct Foam in the kitchen so we use less and I can refill it!
Candice C.
Denton, NC
I use Dawn all the time. Even though I have a dishwasher, there are still things that need to be hand washed. Dawn does the best job. I have even used it to get stains out of clothes. It's especially good on those little grease spots you get on your shirt sometimes while you're cooking. Just a little dab of Dawn, rub it into the spots, and throw it in the washing machine.
Andrea U.
I'd be lying if I said that I wasnt buying this for the adorable duck on the picture lol. I use gloves to wash dishes (which I wash daily because we dont have a dish washer) but the fact that they donate to help animals is enough for me to throw my money at them :)
Virginia O.
Dover, NH
Did you know Dawn is used to strip topical medications from animals when they are having a toxic reaction? It is also the go to brand of soap to clean animals after an oil spill. It was also recommended by name by my cloth diaper company to strip my sons diaper's when we were having leakage issues. It strips laundry soap residue from the fabric.

How amazing is this product? If it can take on all of these crazy real life challenges, how amazingly clean does it make our dishes? I won't use anything else.
Lisa J.
Jasper, GA
There's nothing like blue dawn! Not just for dishes! There's so many uses for blue Dawn! My nephew stepped in a pan of motor oil that had just been drained out of the car. Thought his UA pants was ruined but blue dawn took it all out!
Keely P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It is the only dish soap I use, I have been using it for 15 years and it never fails to remove any stuck on food or grease! I love that I don't have to let my dishes soak for a very long time. I would deffinently recommend Dawn to everyone I know!
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
This product is great. its well worth the money you spend on it. it doesn't smell bad. you don't have to use very much to get the dishes clean like you do with some other cheap brands. it cuts though grease very well. Ive tried other brands and always go back to dawn
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
The best dishwashing soap around. Cuts grease like no other, and you don't have to use a ton. It also doesn't make a ridiculous amount of soapy bubbles like the cheapo stuff from Costco.

Also, helped a friend once move into a new apartment. There were roaches in the kitchen area. She heard if she wiped everything down with Dawn soap the roaches would leave. They did!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?