BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
We always used on in this household whether I am washing my dishes by hand or washing them off before I put them in the dishwasher always always always use dawn
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn really does cut the grease while using less liquid. Its a little pricey as dish liquid goes but totally worth it if you're willing to spend a little more.
Angelita S.
Dawn has been around forever, and that really says it all. It is great for everyday cleaning around the house, and is great to get rid of fleas off your pets.
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Janelle G.
Charlotte, NC
I love dawn dish washing liquid, I'll been using it for about 35 year. It really cut grease from anything. Not only dishes. I just started using Dawn Platnium.
Kazi D.
Dawn always does a great job and cuts through the grease and grime. Every time I wash the dishes my hands feel soft and smell nice. The price is good as well.
Shelby M.
Best dish soap ever. Works great on greasy dishes and also on clothes stains. Even if you have already dried the clothes it normally will still take them out!!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish soap. The dishes most cases come clean very easily, it doesn't dry your hands out & smells really good. Usually there are coupons out to!
Jose M.
Bronx, NY
Since I've started using dawn I've noticed that I don't have to use a lot of soap to remove grease from my plates etc. I wouldn't trade it for any other soap.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Use this stuff for pretty much everything!! Dishes, shower, rugs, stain pretreat, dog shampoo, weed killer. I think it's the most versatile liquid in my house!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?