BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Sylvia R.
Milwaukee, WI
The antibacterial soap is awesome! Out of all the dawns product this is my favorite. And I believe this one actually takes away grease faster then just regular dawn.
Kristen B.
Plain City , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only does Dawn do a great job cleaning dishes, it can clean other things around the house! Mix it with a little white vinegar and you have a great cleaning mix!
Michelle L.
Love Dawn! It leaves plates clean and grease free! The best dish detergent available. The scent is not overpowering or harsh. A very mid scent but powerful cleanser!
Kaily B.
This is a very nice dish soap. It ins't super thick and goopy and my dishes actually look clean! It doesn't dry out my hands either and I LOVE the variety of scents.
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything! Cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and any stain in the carpet! Dawn Dish Washing Soap cleans just about anything!
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
This dish soap is great is very strong in the dishes but gentle enough for the hands and on animals. I love how it smells and cleans. I always buy the big twin pack!
Donna
Brooklyn, NY
We've been using this since forever! They have a lot of different scent choices but we always stick with the blue original. I choose this over other brands bc it really cuts through the grease with very little product.
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing dish washing soap! It cuts through almost anything you through at it! It's also good for men in the oil field!! Gets it out of hair and off skin!!
Brenda F.
Pico Rivera, CA
I actually really like this brand os soap. The different scents are great. Most of these leave your hands feeling soft after washing the dishes. It works great and you do not need to overload on the soap to wash dishes.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I use all different kinds as long a the label is Dawn, its the only kind I buy. I grew up washing dishes with it and now my kids! Soon, I hope to get a dish washer.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?