BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Abby B.
Spiro, OK
A little bit always goes a long way with Dawn dish washing liquid! It's perfect for a sink load of dishes and always gets them very clean.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I ever use. I use it every day, not only for my dishes but for cleaning other things as well. You can use it to clean so many other things. If you put it with some vinegar you can clean your bathtub with it. It really does a great job on cutting grease and that is the main reason I use it as well as it can be used for many other cleaning purposes.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Blue Dawn really is like a wonder cleaning ingredient and degreaser! I have used it to clean carpet spots, clothing stains, and even shower scum. This is a great ingredient to have on hand, not only to wash dishes but also to clean other things inside and outside the house.
Dana M.
I love Dawn I can't live without it. Not only does it make my dishes squeaky clean and shiny, I use it for stains as well. Dawn goes a long way. It fights the toughest grease. I use a mixture of dawn, baking soda and peroxide if I have stains in clothes. Scrub it in really good let it sit for a half hour then throw in the the washer. Gets the stains out of white clothes without a problem
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I will say it my favorite ! I just love how it's cuts the grease . So many scents you can chose from at your local !
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
The only soap that enters this house. I will forever be a Dawn lover. It's not greasy and it gets very sudsey. We use this for multiple purposes to wash the car, toys, appliances, headlights, and hand washing. It really is tuff enough for the hard jobs and gentle for the hands!
Neviah s.
defiance, OH
Great at putting grease, it is not too harsh on your skin which is nice. Doesn't dry your hands out. You don't need very much to clean a sink full of dishes. Price is extremely affordable. Would definitely recommend to others
Natalie K.
This product not only works great on your dishes and on clothing when dealing with stains but you can use dawn dish soap on your animals as well. If you give your dog a bath and use Dawn, it will kill and keep away fleas for 10 days. This is good to know when you have puppies because a lot of times they are too small for flea medication. Overall a great product with many uses.
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I have been using Dawn for over ten years and just love the way it works. It's the best dishwashing degreaser I have ever came across. You don't need to use very much to get the job done. Dawn has a nice scent and i don't dread washing the dishes with this product on hand.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
This is the best I have used for dishes and about anything else! My husband likes it so much he uses it to wash his hands after being in the garage/working on cars. He says it is even better than the garage hand soaps they sell! He noticed when I switched it(refilled old dawn bottle with another soap)! I have the Dawn Direct Foam in the kitchen so we use less and I can refill it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?