BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I love the smell, it's affordable, and a little goes a long way so it lasts pretty long. It also cuts grease pretty well so I always add a little to a dirty pot with some warm water and let sit for about 30 min. It works every time.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
This is the best I have used for dishes and about anything else! My husband likes it so much he uses it to wash his hands after being in the garage/working on cars. He says it is even better than the garage hand soaps they sell! He noticed when I switched it(refilled old dawn bottle with another soap)! I have the Dawn Direct Foam in the kitchen so we use less and I can refill it!
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
I have always used Dawn and really liked it. I recently moved and my husband was in the new apartment for about a week before I got there. He bought some dish soap that was a different brand, I didn't really think much about it until I kept feeling like my dishes were greasy and not clean. I switched back to Dawn and my dishes are squeaky clean again. I won't switch again!!!
Keely P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It is the only dish soap I use, I have been using it for 15 years and it never fails to remove any stuck on food or grease! I love that I don't have to let my dishes soak for a very long time. I would deffinently recommend Dawn to everyone I know!
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
I can't complain about this product, it gets out tough grease and those stuck on leftovers.  We have always used this product and have not been disappointed.
They clean little ducks with this, you can not go wrong. I use this to clean my dishes, but also my makeup brushes!
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is definitely a classic, and one of my favorite dish washing detergents. A little bit goes a long way and it really does cut grease, like advertised. I found this on sale at my local grocery store and of course I had to stock up. I am a third generation Dawn user.
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
Growing up this was and still is a household staple. It is the only dishwashing liquid that stays in the kitchen. I love how it cuts through grease so I do not have to wash and rewash items. It is also good to use for other cleaning, like cleaning a greasy stove.
Elizabeth L.
This does exactly what you need it to. My hands are always dry, so I can't say if this is drying them out more. And the scent isn't over powering or too floral or fruity. Just a clean scent. And it's affordable! That's hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this.
Virginia O.
Dover, NH
Did you know Dawn is used to strip topical medications from animals when they are having a toxic reaction? It is also the go to brand of soap to clean animals after an oil spill. It was also recommended by name by my cloth diaper company to strip my sons diaper's when we were having leakage issues. It strips laundry soap residue from the fabric.

How amazing is this product? If it can take on all of these crazy real life challenges, how amazingly clean does it make our dishes? I won't use anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?