BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
This is the best dishwashing liquid ever! It can be used for so much more than dishwashing like removing stains for clothes. It is a necessity in my household
Yesenia O.
Favorite dish soap it smells so good and it removes grease stains like no other , not very pricey for the amount your getting in this big bottle it's worth it
Stephanie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Although I have a dishwasher, I still wash my dishes with this. I love the way it cuts the grease on my pots and pans. And it really does make your hands soft.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Love dawn dish soap. Works amazingly on getting stuck on grease and such off dishes. Many different colors to choose from, we always go with the standard blue.
Ashley M.
This would happen to be my favorite dish soap. A little goes along way and it makes it so much easier to clean dishes that are greasy and have stuck on stains.
Adalgisa c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Es un excelente detergente y de por sĂ­ rinde muchisimo a este agregandole agua caliente rinde muchisimo mas, no reseca las manos y corta la grasa de inmediato.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This is one of the dishwashing liquid I normally buy really good they have it and a lot of scents and you can use it for a lot of things besides washing dishes
Jasmine T.
I feel in love with this product when I lived with my mother in law she always used dawn soap because it takes off everything and you don't need to much of it.
Raquel F.
The only Dishwasing liquid I use!! ALL you need is a drop or 2 drops and it will get your entire sinknof dishes squeaky clean and shiny!! It lasts me months!!
Jess L.
Christiana, DE
The only soap I buy cleans my baby bottles and all the dishes a little really goes a long way. I also love how they helped with the oil spill. Way to go guys!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?